BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kari B.
Kari B.
Bellefonte, PA
Foodie Expert
Franks RedHot is by far my favorite hot sauce of all time! I eat it on absolutely everything... eggs, chicken, French fries, hasbrowns, pizza, even rice! It's definitely a great option for a low calorie condiment. So much flavor and no guilt to go along with it (what could be better?!)! I always put it in my chicken tacos to give them extra kick and it's the only hot sauce I'll use in buffalo chicken dip!
Jerry P.
Jerry P.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the easiest way to spice up a bland meal! I put it on wings, chicken breasts, buffalo chicken dip, and more. I received a bottle of frank's red hot sauce complimentary from Influenster to sample and I couldn't wait to use it. I was already familiar with the sauce, but I began using it on more meals than before and realized how versatile it really is. Highly recommended if you like to add a little kick to your meals!
Jorge A.
Jorge A.
Had some wing 2nite.  Used my Frank's Red Hot I got free from
Influenster.  Awesome hot sauce....some of the best sauce in the stores.. Put that s%&* on anything is right. Has a nice burn without making you cry for your mama!!  I'm making this my GO TO sauce from now on...Don't forget the celery and bleu cheese dip!!!
Daisy O.
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
Foodie Expert
The flavor was good but I just would prefer more heat. It was perfect for a cheese omelette to start my day but I don't know that I would use it on a more hearty food. This is a beginner sauce for someone who wants a very mild flavor. A hot sauce pro would not enjoy it.
Jahaida G.
Jahaida G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
As a member of Influenster.com I received this for free to review and I couldn't be any happier! It's great to go with anything! I became a vegetarian not long ago and this makes my Vegan Buffalo Wings taste better and closer to the real thing! My sister came over and loved eating it even by itself! Not very spicy and the taste is amazing! Can't wait to buy more!
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Sometimes Im allergic to some spicy sauces but not to this one . I make some tacos and It tastes deli just with some drops . The bottle is big so I think that I d have sauce for a long time . I recommend it .I got it free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster but this is my own opinion .Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Kiara I.
Kiara I.
Lodi, NJ
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is sooooo good! I literally put it on everything. Made some buffalo wings with this last night . I also use this on my meal preps when I'm eating healthy, let's be honest those meals are boooring but with this hot sauce oh my lanta it makes me look forward to eating them. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Byanca P.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Foodie Expert
I received a free complimentary bottle of Franks Original RedHot for testing purposes, however all opinions are my own!

I'm a fanatic of spicy stuff.. I literally have to have it everyday, I LOVE to use it on anything and everything. The flavor is just so good, it makes you not want to stop eating it. I must say it is one of the best hot sauce there is! I DEFINITELY would recommend to EVERYONE!!
Terrie A.
Terrie A.
Katy, TX
Perfect morning noon or night!! Frank's red hot has a perfect mild flavor with just the right amount of kick! Whether it's for your breakfast tacos (a favorite of mine). Adding to your afternoon meals or late night snack (hello late night hot wings!) It'll give you the flavor your looking for. Without adding any added calories or that horrible after taste that so many of its competitors come with....
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
This Hot Sauce has to be by far the best Sauce I've ever tasted! The taste is enjoyable but it's not as "Hot" as I expected. I was a bit disappointed on that but this product still gets a 4 four star rating. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone. It might not be as "Hot" as other sauces but it's definitely delicious! Especially on wings!!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?