BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Pleasantly surprised! Ib right it was going to be hit wing sauce. I put it in a burrito and reminded me of tobasco sauce. Very simple but delicious. Looked at ingredients and again only 4 ingredients! None of the fake stuff!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I'm Mexican so I mostly stick to Valentina and Yucateco. Anything I can find at Latino grocery stores. I have tried Franks Hot on wings but never as a side for hot sauce. It's actually pretty decent. I enjoy it on eggs, chips, pizza. It just goes well. A little salty and not too spicy. But it gets the job done.
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
Received this product from Influenster and I expected it to be mild and not spicy! However that was not the case , it was spicy for me. I added it to my chicken nuggets and it tasted amazing! I have never tried this hot sauce before so I'm glad they sent it for me to try out complimentary. Will be purchasing in the future .
Maria L.
Ate this with fried chicken and it was SO GOOD. It has a great peppery taste and isn't too spicy, at least for me. I hate having to drink a ton of water between really spicy bites, and that wasn't the case with this one. Not sure about price since I got it for free, but I'd probably buy this again when I run out.
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce Eu adoro molho apimentado, mais infelizmente nao posso comer muito porque fico com dores no estomago. Esse RedHot Original achei maravilhoso....é picante mas não prejudica o estomago. Ganhei do influenster para testar e virei cliente.
Guadalupe A.
I use to eat a hot sauce similar to this one, with a similar vinegar base, and i couldn't find the hot sauce anymore. I'm so glad I got sent this sauce because my fried chicken was tasting sad without this sauce. Really good. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Frank’s Red Hot is a constant in my household! It’s really the only Hot Sauce that I enjoy, I pretty much put it on anything I need an extra kick of flavor for macaroni, chicken, corn, pork-chops, roast lol any kind of meat really oh and greens and cabbage definitely always put it on those ! I will definitely keep buying!
Gina T.
Franks RedHot sauce is perfect to spice any meal up! I use Franks to make my baked buffalo cauliflower and it makes it taste amazing! Franks RedHot is great for anything, pizza sauce, chicken wings, baked veggies or even as a dip itself. It has been used in my family since I can remember and it will continue to!
Review-Keeper C.
Brookline, MA
I'm a huge fan of hot sauce, and haven't had Frank's RedHot in a good long while; I forgot just how good it is! It's really the perfect blend of flavor and heat; the kind of sauce that you could put on just about anything :-) Highly recommend!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite kind of hot sauce on the market today. I put hot sauce on literally everything! It adds the perfect amount of flavor to all kinds of foods! From fries, to eggs, to chicken, to salad, etc. This will always been my first choice when it comes to hot sauce brands.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?