BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Foodie Expert
Franks RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is my favorite kind of hot sauce on the market today. I put hot sauce on literally everything! It adds the perfect amount of flavor to all kinds of foods! From fries, to eggs, to chicken, to salad, etc. This will always been my first choice when it comes to hot sauce brands.
Maria L.
Ate this with fried chicken and it was SO GOOD. It has a great peppery taste and isn't too spicy, at least for me. I hate having to drink a ton of water between really spicy bites, and that wasn't the case with this one. Not sure about price since I got it for free, but I'd probably buy this again when I run out.
Miles B.
Soquel, CA
Great tasting sauce with a nice kick. Some hot sauces can be too strong but this is perfect.

I enjoy it with chicken- marinade for an hour or so before
Cooking or slow cooking.

It's great
Value for money too.

I would 100% buy it again!
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
Received this product from Influenster and I expected it to be mild and not spicy! However that was not the case , it was spicy for me. I added it to my chicken nuggets and it tasted amazing! I have never tried this hot sauce before so I'm glad they sent it for me to try out complimentary. Will be purchasing in the future .
Maxileide S.
Tulsa, OK
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce Eu adoro molho apimentado, mais infelizmente nao posso comer muito porque fico com dores no estomago. Esse RedHot Original achei maravilhoso....é picante mas não prejudica o estomago. Ganhei do influenster para testar e virei cliente.
Guadalupe A.
Foodie Expert
I use to eat a hot sauce similar to this one, with a similar vinegar base, and i couldn't find the hot sauce anymore. I'm so glad I got sent this sauce because my fried chicken was tasting sad without this sauce. Really good. I received this product for free but all opinions are my own.
Ariana G.
I received my Frank's Red Hot Sauce from #Influenster and I absolutely love the flavor. It's perfect for snacks or a whole meal. Just spicy enough for my taste. Thank you to #Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this it is amazing!
Amy A.
Santa Clara, CA
Foodie Expert
My go to hot sauces are Tapatio and Sriracha plus I never eat wings so Franks was never on my radar. I received a bottle in my Playa Voxbox and decided it was time to try a recipe I'd been eyeing for a while: cauliflower buffalo "wings." They were amazing and the Franks hot sauce was the perfect finishing touch.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite go to hot sauce! Nothing tastes like franks, it's the best. I use it on everything possible! It's not over powering with heat, in my opinion it's just hot enough where you can still taste the delicious flavor. If you can get your hands on this, I would definitely try it! You won't go back.
Meralis H.
Milwaukee, WI
Such a great flavor that I use to add a kick to my favorite recipes!
My favorite thing to make with this sauce is my vegetarian cauliflower buffalo "wings" - even the pickiest eater at my house swears this tastes like real wings! Thanks to Frank's, we can have a healthier and lighter version of our favorites!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?