BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Jessica R.
Naugatuck, CT
I love Franks Red Hot Sauce! It's my go to Hot Sauce! I pretty much put it on everything I eat, I also add it to any meat I am going to marinate! It helps that it's affordable! I get mine at my local Walmart! Definitely would highly recommend Franks! @franksredhot @influenster
Heather S.
Hughson, CA
Before getting this in my voxbox I had actually already used it to make wings at home this sauce I feel compared to that of any restaurant that serves hot wings. I highly recommend for wings or to make chicken burgers and give it an extra kick. Super affordable and you can at almost every grocery store
Lauren L.
San Diego, CA
Frank's is one of my favorite hot sauces! I love to use it to marinate my tofu or to spice up my veggie bowls. If you are a meat eater, I bet this stuff would be great on chicken! It is soo affordable too! I'd recommend this to anyone if they are looking for a good hot sauce that isn't too expensive!
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
We are a big hot sauce eating family. But we eat really hot, hot sauce! Franks RedHot was a good mild hot sauce for us when we didnt want to eat anything too hot. It has a a great cayenne pepper/vinegar taste that i really enjoy! I cannot wait to try this on some chicken tenders or a burger!
Lupita O.
Fresno, CA
Spicy tangy taste. I will use it in my dips to give them an extra kick. Chips and wings would be best for this sauce. Marinade with meat for a kick too! I received this for free to try from Influenster and would buy again for the next barbecue.
Annie K.
The sauce has a "medium" spice level, but I still expected it to be spicier than it is - particularly since it's called "red hot"! I could barely taste it at all unless I drenched my food in it, and even then it wasn't 'spicy' at all. I was pretty disappointed with this product unfortunately.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I used Frank's to make a delicious buffalo chicken pasta bake and it was AMAZING! My boyfriend loves to put this on EVERYTHING, and my favorite is putting it on pizza! I'm so stoked to have received this in my #playavoxbox!
Lena G.
Atlanta, GA
Frank's Red Hot has always been a favorite of mine so I was extremely excited to receive this complimentary in my Playa VoxBox! The flavor is great and always a good price. I recommend adding Frank's on top of a sweet potato with crockpot shredded chicken and blue cheese! One of my favorite meals.
Hemang S.
Portsmouth, VA
Frank's RedHot is a great addition to any barbecue party. Smother some wings in it, dip some fries, or use it any way you like it. Frank's is my go to condiment for almost anything I eat. You'd be surprised how great it tastes and adds a lot of flavor to many dishes. I definitely recommend this product for anyone in the search for some good hot sauce.
Janine E.
Love this hot sauce! Taste amazing has a little kick to it but still enjoyable. Had it with some rotisserie chicken last night and on my eggs and potatoes this morning. If you are a hot sauce lover like myself I definitely recommend trying this one out. Received this product for free for testing purposes.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?