BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love adding this to our burgers before cooking them. It gives them a flavor of buffalo wings and a little extra spice. Mmm.
Jewel G.
Jewel G.
Foodie Expert
Love it! You can add as much as you want with the shaker top. Nice flavor along with a good heat! Usually can find it on sale which is good cause we use it on everything
Cassie T.
Cassie T.
Tallahassee, FL
I really like it on fried fish and chicken!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Brookhaven, GA
I keep two bottles of Franks in my desk drawer at work, and two at my house. Because running out of Franks is not an option. Favorite use: mix it with peanut butter, lime juice and an egg, then coat chicken followed by a dunk in some panko. SO good.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Joliet, Il
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this sauce because if the different taste. I think this would go well with chicken wigs or on top of some chips. Maybe even some cucumbers. I also like how affordable this product is because it will last a long time.
I received this product from influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Calexico, CA
Delicious taste!
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Franks! I especially love it on hash browns / potatoes. It's not too hot for us who don't like hot sauce generally but if you use a lot of its hot enough for people who do! Perfect compromise!
Shirley B.
Shirley B.
Calexico, CA
I put Red Hot on basically anything! I just had pizza yesterday with plenty of Red Hot...hmm... Just thinking about it makes my mouth watery.
Arviena L.
Arviena L.
The only thing I use to make my chicken wings! Enough said.
Dori K.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of my favorite sauces to cook with. I always throw frozen chicken breast into a crock pot with a packet of ranch dressing mix and then cover with Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce. It adds so much flavor without any additional fat or calories and I love it!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?