BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Tiffany H.
Monmouth jct, Nj
Great for chicken and making wings & dip!
Keva Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a household staple! It the perfect to anything fried and even my eggs!
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
We always have a bottle of this in my house. My husband likes to put it on just about everything, and the price is great.
Kristi A.
Frank's Red Hot is my reason for getting up in the morning. Put it on eggs, in turkey wraps and burritos, on anything you don't want to share with your kids... It makes life worth living.
Jacqueline O.
Ludlow, MA
Foodie Expert
I love using this hot sauce when I make wings and drumsticks. Delicious and spicy!
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
It goes great with everything . It's not that hot . It's not that expensive either . Hot sauce is usually really hot but this one is mild .
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
Bet you do too. Or are going to! Franks is great! gives that extra spice to everything and anything that you put it on. Its great on burgers especially! scrambled eggs, french fries, seriously anything!
Nikki A.
Marietta, GA
The perfect hot sauce. Perfect balance of heat and vinegar. A must have in my home.
Jennifer M.
San Jose, CA
I marinate my chicken wings in this overnight and it tastes great the next day!
Aimee B.
Santee, CA
I use this every time I need to make something with a kick. It has a balanced amount of flavor and heat.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?