BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Griselda H.
I personally love this I use it for everything not just wings I love eating this with fries dipping pizza etc.
Hershey P.
1 of my favorites to use... Definitely a good product. Nice amount of kick. Always add it to my hot wings sauce
esmaylin b.
I actually am not a hot sauce lover but this was actually amazing I really enjoyed it so did my husband love it
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Excellent hot sauce..just enough spice to add flavor but not too overwhelming..I would definitely recommend it
Samantha I.
Knoxville, TN
I love this hot sauce. It is so yummy on pizza. It's not too spicy, but not for the sensitive. Sooo delicious.
Zoe B.
Great product, lasts a while, great to use with anything. Flavor is excellent, I highly recommend this product.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
I'm use to tapatio. Lol only hot sauce I truwlt like it was good hot sauce I received it free from influenster
paloma q.
San Antonio, TX
LOVE this hot sauce!! it's just the right amount of hot! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Ariel D.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite hot sauce! Literally, I put this sh*t on everything. A bit spicier than the Red Hot Buffalo Wing.
Crismeldy C.
Reading, PA
Me encanta gracias influenter por my salsa picante y lo mejor de todo es que la recibí totalmente gratis !!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?