BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
I love spicy foods and ultimately ending up putting this hot sauce on almost everything I eat! Great flavor in addition to the spiciness which is not too overpowering on the rest of your food.
S. H.
S. H.
Washington, DC
Classic RedHot and RedHot Buffalo are two serious staples in my house. Buffalo mixed with ranch dressing is my guilty pleasure favorite dipping sauce.
sheri d.
sheri d.
Our house staple. The best on popcorn to clams. My kids love the flavoring as well. Red hot is so good.
Jody  S.
Jody S.
Parker City, IN
Love this product! My fiance will mix this with our favorite barbecue sauce and use it to dip chicken wings in.
Kat L.
Kat L.
Kings Park , NY
Foodie Expert
Use it regularly for chili and buffalo chicken dip! Always a crowd pleaser!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Massillon, OH
My fiance and I LOVE Frank's on everything! Of course it makes the best buffalo chicken dip (which is one of his all time favorites) but we also use it for many other things. If you want to add a kick to your salad, mix Frank's with ranch dressing. It is one of our favorite dressings now, but be careful...a little goes a long way! It can quickly become VERY spicy.
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Star City, WV
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love to keep it spicy?! Frank's hot sauce is perfect on just about anything - pasta, sandwiches, fries - you name it! The price is great for the quality and if you don't use Frank's for your Buffalo dip- you're doing it all wrong!
Ruby G.
Ruby G.
I swear this sauce is so good I literally put it on everything it just makes everything taste so good. I really recommend this it is really delicious.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is my go-to to add flavor and spice to many types of food. Surprisingly it's lower in calories and it's great in chili! For as big of a bottle that it comes in, the price is very reasonable!!
Simi S.
Simi S.
Albany, NY
This stuff is great on wings, pizza, and near anything else. We always have at least one bottle on hand.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?