BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lorena R.
CHICAGO, IL
Omg thanx influester love using this on my chicken wings taste so much better. Hive it the best taste there is
Hellen Michael G.
Happy I received my box completely free. The best hot sauce I've ever had in my favorite foods .the best for my
Jessica M.
LOVE LOVE LOVE i usually miss this with a little sugar and honey for thickness makes a great sauce for wings !
Abby C.
Nixa, MO
I love Frank's! It's my favorite brand of hot sauce. It goes great on everything from eggs, to rice, to tacos.
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM
My 8 year old LOVES this. He loves to make hot wings. He makes sure we always have Franks Red Hot in supply
Giselle T.
ADELANTO, CA
I love putting this hot sauce on my quesadillas. Very affordable and can be found in mostly any grocery store.
Annalicia S.
Hesperia, CA
Frank's is very good for making buffalo chicken anything. It's not overbearingly hot, and it has a nice flavor
Kimberly P.
Imperial Beach , CA
Loved the original sauce with these buffalo wings. The sauce is not spicy at all. Would recommend to a friend!
margarita m.
It has a great flavor, for a salad for chicken wings, to add flavor to any snack. Good quantity and great price
anahilaura b.
Modesto, CA
Great taste! Always the #1 for chicken wings. Spicy has a great kick to the flavor. Usually used with chicken .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?