BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Foodie Expert
I put this sh.. on everything! I haven't tried all the flavors they have but I like the original and the buffalo sauce. This is a reasonable price. I put it on eggs, white rice, chicken, pretty much anything .
Jori D.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
I honestly just don't like the taste of Frank's redhot, I've tried it on many foods and just don't like it. My husband loves it though and uses it on everything. It is a preference thing, you may like it or you may not.
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce is our favorite especially in our chicken buffalo dip! It's the perfect hot sauce with a kick.
Megan K.
Foodie Expert
There is no Thanksgiving without hot sauce! Of course all the flavors on Thanksgiving day are amazing, but you can always add an extra kick. This is perfect for that reason. If you love spice, this is for you!
Jean B.
Akron, OH
Frank's red hot is by far the best hot sauce there is. It's not to hot and doesn't burn your mouth afterwards. They use it at a lot of restaurant's to make their hot wings. I would recommend this product to everyone
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I am in love with Frank's red hot sauce... I literally went to buy more last night.. never run out at home
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
We love Franks hot sauce. My favorite thing to make with it is buffalo chicken dip! It is amazing and has such a good flavor!
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I love Frank's so much. It's the best hot sauce. I use it to make buffalo chicken dip and it is so delicious and spicy. Sometimes I will look up recipes that specifically use this sauce just so I have an excuse to use it. Definitely one of my favorites.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Foodie Expert
I put this on everything! It's not watery or thick like a paste. It taste great on so many foods & just buffalo chicken dip. I would say try but this is my number one hot sauce.
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I put this sh** on everything, seriously!! It's good on pizza, burgers, eggs, potatoes, everything!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?