BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jody  S.
Parker City, IN
Love this product! My fiance will mix this with our favorite barbecue sauce and use it to dip chicken wings in.
Cierra A.
Woodhaven, MI
I love the kick of flavor that this adds to any foods. It's at a good price and is a perfect summer "accessory"
Dianna M.
fort campbell, KY
Love this hot sauce. It's got the right amount of heat and a good balance of ingredients. A real crowd pleaser.
Marisa C.
Albuquerque, NM
Seriously best testing hot sauce on everything. I love it on fries or actually really any type of potatoe. Love
Brittney J.
Pinson, AL
Frank's red hot? I put that ish on everything! Literally. I love this stuff. Great flavor. Heat is just right.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Love this hot sauce on my chicken sandwich. The price is great and value for any 🥘 I would recommend this anyon
Krissy R.
Orange, CA
I Absolutely LOVE This Hot Sauce! The Taste Is Amazing And It Goes With Everything, Especially Chicken Wings! ❤
Jasmine V.
Phoenix, AZ
Very delicious to use on eggs and burritos. Or anything really it is very tasty and the perfect amount of spicy
Erica S.
Fort Lupton, CO
My husband and kids put this on almost all foods to add a lil kick, their buffalo wing sauce is the BEST too!!!
Alyssa T.
I received mine broken:( but I've tried it before I usually use on wings or chicken. It's a mild sauce for me.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?