BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Hailey W.
Hailey W.
Hatfield, PA
And I really do. One would think this is just a bottle of hot sauce but it's so much more. It's just the amount of spice you need without overpowering the great flavor. Plus, there's such a great variety of flavors so there's something for everyone.
Veronica J.
Veronica J.
This is great for all the men in my house. Use it mostly on rice and other foods. Runs out every month.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Oakdale, Pa
Franks Redhot is the only kind of hot sauce I use for buffalo chicken dip. It gives it just the right amount of spice!
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is my go-to to add flavor and spice to many types of food. Surprisingly it's lower in calories and it's great in chili! For as big of a bottle that it comes in, the price is very reasonable!!
Laura K.
Laura K.
Niles, IL
I put Frank's Red Hot Sauce on everything from rice to burgers to burritos to popcorn! I can't get enough of it. Frank's Red Hot Sauce is ridiculously smooth, flavorful and JUST the right amount of "hot". I enjoy including it in as many meals as I can. It goes great mixed with a cooler sauce, such as Ranch, as well!
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Payson, IL
I got this in my VOXBOX and I have never had it before!!! My husband was ECSTATIC--and we made hot wings just for the occasion! It was spicy but had a great flavor--however I am not a very spicy food person! Great value for my husband!
Emily M.
Emily M.
Kalamazoo, MI
It is definitely one of the best hot sauces on the market, but It's a little too vinegar-y for my taste.
Lawanda S.
Lawanda S.
This is the best, I have been using it since I was a child, it has just enough spice and plenty of flavor, my family loves this, we have tried others here and there but always come right back to Franks!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Cockeysville, MD
Foodie Expert
Literally so good I put this on everything! Fries, chili, to spice up some pasta, even on my eggs! So glad I got to test this product for free with Influenster - I will definitely purchase on my own and tell all my friends!
Orsayor S.
Orsayor S.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of spicy food but Frank's Red HOT gets a pass in my book. Not too hot - so you can enjoy the taste. There is always a bottle of Frank's in my house. Wakes up the flavor in your book.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?