BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cece H.
Foodie Expert
Frank's is the best hot sauce out there. It has great flavor and just enough spice to complete any meal. I carry some around with me in my purse : )
Austin T.
Dwale, KY
I love spicy foods and especially wings with a little more hot sauce! Definitely a good product and value! When you talk about a hot sauce brand Franks Red Hot usually comes up. I'm always satisfied with their products nice and spicy! Definitely recommended.
Jonah S.
One of many required to be in my fridge. Great for buffalo chicken type dishes. I also like it on fish tacos from time to time
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
Alright, I'm just going to say it...Frank's Red Hot, "I put that s**t on everything". Its true, I put this on meat, pasta, pizza, even hard boiled eggs. It's really good. When I make chicken wings, I'll melt some butter and add it to the sauce to make it more of a hot-wing sauce; tastes amazing!
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
Franks hot sauce is great! Best One on the market, great price, tastes great, cant complain! We put it on almost everything!
Courtney H.
Foodie Expert
Love it!!! Everything is better with hot sauce and everyone is my house uses it!
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
This is my by and far favorite hot sauce! I always use it in my buffalo chicken dip and it turns out amazing! I also put it on a grilled chicken breast before baking them -- a little goes a long way!
Matthew S.
One of my favorites on pizza and wings "and everything in between." Great for American foods to add a bit of heat.
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
Love franks red hot sauce... This is all I use and put this on a lot... Great product and I have used this forever.
Lakiya N.
Detroit, MI
I love hot sauce! I only like this brand! It's the only brand I used in my lifetime! It taste great on almost anything!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?