BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Griscel R.
Omg I loved it ! It's a lil spicy but really good it tastes just like the hot sauce they put on wings bomb !!!
Amanda W.
Pennsburg, PA
My boyfriend is so excited this came! He can't wait to try it in his home made chilli to give it a little kick!
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Lovedddd it.... I received it in my playa voxbox this month.... So happy with my box and the sauce tastes great
Alayna u.
This is the BEST hot sauce ever I like it a lot its sooooooooooooooooooo good I got it from Walmart it was 1.98
Raylene M.
Grand Jct, CO
Love using this to make hot wings. It has such a good flavor and it isn't too hot for my kids to enjoy as well!
Alejandra M.
Arlington, TX
It taste so good almost anything i like it on my chips and making wings but anything its great with anything ..
James C.
Huntsville, AL
This is what I use to make buffalo chicken dip as well as my macaroni. The flavor is spot on! Not a lot of heat
Sabrina H.
Great Falls, MT
Number one hot sauce my favorite for chicken sands or mix in with ground turkey for the ultimate turkey burger.
Yesenia R.
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but this sauce is great!! Just enough kick to spice up whatever you are eating!
Jody  S.
Parker City, IN
Love this product! My fiance will mix this with our favorite barbecue sauce and use it to dip chicken wings in.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?