BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Reine a.
Eastpointe, MI
My favorite hot sauce. This is the only one we use at my house. I put this on almost everything. Its a must have.
Emilia S.
Miami Springs, FL
The right kind of spicy not too much but just right! Pure awesomeness!! worth every penny! Definitely a must try!
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
This one of my house favorite from my husband to my 4yr old she say it picy but good. 😁😂 .Its not really that hot
Noel W.
Cross Lanes , WV
I won't use anything other than Frank's in my buffalo chicken dip. It adds just the right amount of heat for me!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
The best hot sauce for everyday. I mix it in Mac n cheese, add to ranch for a nice kick, put on pizza, anything!
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This hot sauce is always stocked at my house, it's so tangy and tasty! I mix it with everything. It's delicious !
Jazmine R.
Murray , UT
This hot sauce is amazing ! It's a must have in the house, it's good on sandwiches, soups, chicken, everything !
Tiffany H.
Got it #free in my #tastyvoxbox Made some buffalo chicken dip and it had the perfect flavor! Thanks #franksredhot
Jennifer S.
Thomasville, NC
Kinda like texas pete.! Lol i think its great but i dont really luke liquidy sauces i like mines a little thicker
Yarleth C.
Brownsville, TX
I loved the Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. Tried it with some lays chips, delicious! Recommended
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?