BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Foodie Expert
"I put this s#!t on everything" really is the perfect slogan for this condiment! I really do put this on just about everything... when Frank's made hot sauce, they did it right! The cayenne pepper makes it hot but full of flavor! I ALWAYS HAVE to have this on hand, both at home and the office.
Matt S.
Matt S.
Buffalo, NY
Growing up in Buffalo we know our hot sauce! This was and still is a staple in out fridge.

For anyone out there looking for authentic Chicken Wings its really just Frank's and Butter.
La'Stassia S.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
It goes great with everything . It's not that hot . It's not that expensive either . Hot sauce is usually really hot but this one is mild .
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Foodie Expert
I barely use hot sauce but when I do Frank's Is the go to sauce. It always adds a special little kick to any food that you are trying to spice up. You can never go wrong with this great product. Very affordable too
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This product is so good. I add it to many of my plates. My husband loves it on his pizza. He can't eat pizza without his Franks red sauce.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Foodie Expert
Yep I make the buffalo chicken dip with cream cheese ranch and franks red hot and it is the most delicious thing on earth!
Paige L.
Paige L.
Lincoln, NE
This has some serious kick to it!!! There is not a lot of spicy things that I enjoy, but this was something that I can handle.
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
This makes amazing boneless buffalo wings.soooooooooooooo good. i even mix it with some ketchup and dip my fries in it.,
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
I really do not enjoy hot sauces. They always burn my mouth and have no taste. NOT SO WITH THIS ONE! This sauce has a beautiful flavor. Great for mild wings. It won't burn your mouth off, either. Perfect blend of actual taste and heat. Must try. Toss some wings in this and bake them :)
S. H.
S. H.
Washington, DC
Classic RedHot and RedHot Buffalo are two serious staples in my house. Buffalo mixed with ranch dressing is my guilty pleasure favorite dipping sauce.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?