BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Elyse t.
Colton, CA
The boyfriend was sooooo excited I received this. It was tasty I personally dislike spicy but it was goooooood
margarita m.
It has a great flavor, for a salad for chicken wings, to add flavor to any snack. Good quantity and great price
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
Great hot sauce! Great flavor. Love it on popcorn, use it in dip. Other brands don't pack the punch Franks does
Griselda H.
I personally love this I use it for everything not just wings I love eating this with fries dipping pizza etc.
Valerie V.
El Paso, TX
It's really good i love the spice in the hot sauce really good i can honestly say I love this on my food ,,,,,
esmaylin b.
I actually am not a hot sauce lover but this was actually amazing I really enjoyed it so did my husband love it
San Juanita P.
Alamo, TX
I received it in a voxbox sent to me by influenster, I had never tried it before and I think it was pretty good
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In
Always have a bottle on hand. We use it by itself, mixed in buffalo dip, buffalo quesadilla just to name a few
jaedin b.
Recieved mine for free in the Playa voxbox and used it today. it would be good for wings, pizza, omlettes, etc!
Kierstyn M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It is so good has great flavor I put on almost everything you cannot do a cheap hot sauce it has to be Frank's
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?