BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
Franks is probably the best standard hot sauce of them all. It's the perfect consistency for coating, not too vinegary/runny. It's my go-to for buffalo chicken inspired dishes and dips. I love this sauce and always keep a bottle on hand.
Cassandra K.
Cassandra K.
Jacksonville , NC
Foodie Expert
I've never been a fan of hot sauces, because they are either too hot, or the flavor is strong. Frank's is the perfect mix of heat and has a fantastic flavor! I use it so many different ways: on chicken, on macaroni and cheese, eggs, on anything!
Alyx D.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Foodie Expert
Louisiana hot sauce is my absolute favorite. Unlike other hot sauces, it's spicy but actually adds bold flavor. It add this to just about everything including soups, eggs, sandwiches, Mexican, etc. I'm so happy to have received a free sample from Influenster because I was already such a huge fan! I definitely recommend trying this out. Much better than Tobasco sauce.
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
West Salem , WI
Absolutely love this stuff! it literally tastes good on anything! Not very hot, but has the taste like a good hot sauce! Great on any chicken.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Joliet, Il
Foodie Expert
I really enjoyed this sauce because if the different taste. I think this would go well with chicken wigs or on top of some chips. Maybe even some cucumbers. I also like how affordable this product is because it will last a long time.
I received this product from influenster in exchange for an honest review.
Matt S.
Matt S.
Buffalo, NY
Growing up in Buffalo we know our hot sauce! This was and still is a staple in out fridge.

For anyone out there looking for authentic Chicken Wings its really just Frank's and Butter.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Garden Grove, Ca
My husband loves these on his chicken wings! Perfect for football games! So easy and so yummy!
La'Stassia S.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
It goes great with everything . It's not that hot . It's not that expensive either . Hot sauce is usually really hot but this one is mild .
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This product is so good. I add it to many of my plates. My husband loves it on his pizza. He can't eat pizza without his Franks red sauce.
Alyssa W.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Foodie Expert
I barely use hot sauce but when I do Frank's Is the go to sauce. It always adds a special little kick to any food that you are trying to spice up. You can never go wrong with this great product. Very affordable too
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?