BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Yanelis P.
South Miami, FL
I'm not too big on hot sauce as it is but I actually really enjoy the flavor of this one and so did my fiancé
Itzel L.
Houston , TX
I love spicy food so this was perfect for me. I can add it to my meals to spice it up. The flavor is amazing.
Elsy O.
Phelan, CA
Foodie Expert
Amazing! This is now my favorite sauce♡ i need to buy a mini bottle to carry around in my purse with me! Lol.
Kortnee P.
I LOVE Franks Red Hot sauce! I use this all of the time when I am making my buffalo wings or chicken fingers.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this!!! I use this to make buffalo chicken everything!! It adds so much spice and flavor to my cooking
Alex W.
Royse City, TX
This hot sauce is good in almost anything. I have had it in hot wings, eggs, on pizza, or on sunflower seed.
Christyn W.
I love this hot sauce! I buy it and use it with the buffalo chicken dip that I make when we have people over.
Leslie F.
Revere, MA
Delicioso Me encanta lo picante lo pongo en toda la comida es rico.
Muy bueno buen sabor . Muy buen producto.
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
Loved this product! As a latina i love anything with some spice to it so i was super excited for this voxbox.
Emma J.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is the perfect ingredient for making buffalo chicken dip! It gives quite the kick but its so good!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?