BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Anne K.
Erlanger, Ky
I'm a big fan of Frank's Red Hot. I always use it in my buffalo chicken dip and people love it! I also use it on my leftovers. They tend to get a little bland and this adds some flavor and some kick. Love it!
Whitney S.
Brookhaven, GA
I keep two bottles of Franks in my desk drawer at work, and two at my house. Because running out of Franks is not an option. Favorite use: mix it with peanut butter, lime juice and an egg, then coat chicken followed by a dunk in some panko. SO good.
Rhonda E.
Hamilton, OH
I can't get enough of this hot sauce. I even keep a mini bottle in my purse incase I need it at lunch or at a restaurant!
Paige C.
Waterford, ME
Our family uses Franks on nearly everything. When we start the day with scrambled eggs and hot sauce, and pull it out for every other meal through out the day. For BBQ chicken or just to spice up a chip dip, try this on anything and everything. You won't be disappointed!!
Brandi A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Foodie Expert
This is the BEST Hot Sauce there is! NOTHING compares to the flavor! We LOVE Franks RedHot!
Aleida P.
Palmdale, CA
I love this sauce!! I make wings at home since its cheaper to make them yourself, I put it on my wings n they r AMAZING!!!! Choose if u want mild or hot cuz it can be a little too hot for some ppl.
Nadia B.
Orange, CA
I honestly put this got sauce on anything i eat. I recently swithced from tabasco to this red hot.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
Foodie Expert
I put franks red hot on everything!! Actually just finished a sandwich with some on it. If you like hot sauce then this is the way to go. I use the regular franks red hot for almost everything, but when I'm eating it with fries I like to use the franks red hot buffalo sauce!
Danielle N.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love using the red hot buffalo wing sauce to make buffalo chicken dip or with celery sticks! great flavor and spice without being overpowering.
Fae E.
Foodie Expert
Probably the second best hot sauce. Its mainly heat from the sauce rather than the spice factor. Goes great with fried items or fast food mexican dishes
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?