BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Fernanda G.
Auburn, MA
Excellent product! Use in multiple recipes! Very satisfied. Thank you influenster!!! Approved and recommended.
Elizabeth B.
Worcester, MA
Very great spicy sauce mmmmm perfect for my taste I got my free sample from my Playa voxbox and it's a 5 stars
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Can't go wrong with Franks! This sauce saved me during my deployment to Iraq. Adds great flavor to bland food.
Nakshidil C.
Para todo amante del picante este ea una excelente opcion, buen precio y da un toque riquisimo. Ni tan picante
Siobhan C.
HOLIDAY, FL
This is really good n I really enjoyed it with my tacos. I love spicy food n this gives my food an extra spice
Stephanie G.
Lakewood, NJ
This hot sauce is amazing , and i love making hot wings with it. It has a very good taste and is not too spicy.
Angela M.
Love using this for buffalo chicken dip and to spice any food up! Has great flavor and does not make it too hot
Genesis A.
Katy, TX
I love using this sauce to spice up my chicken sandwhich😍 Have tried other but none have satisfy my taste buds🤗
Elyse t.
Colton, CA
The boyfriend was sooooo excited I received this. It was tasty I personally dislike spicy but it was goooooood
Kristen R.
Ellettsville , In
Always have a bottle on hand. We use it by itself, mixed in buffalo dip, buffalo quesadilla just to name a few
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?