BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Keshia M.
Keshia M.
I put this ish on EVERYTHING! Franks is the best hot sauce hands down. Everyone in my house eats this even my 3 year old.
Jock G.
Jock G.
Foodie Expert
I am particular and picky when it comes to hot sauce. The very thing that I hate in a hot sauce is the very striking aweful pinch once it touches your palate. It instantly kills my appetite no matter how tasty the food there is. I also dont like if the smell makes me cough. Fortunatelt, this brand dont have all that effect on me. Its more smooth hot and gives a delighful kick. Thats ine thing that sets this brand vetter in so many ways. Yet it is bold. Id definitely use and incorporate to my favorite dishes. Give it a go.
Noel W.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Foodie Expert
I won't use anything other than Frank's in my buffalo chicken dip. It adds just the right amount of heat for me!
Yanek C.
Yanek C.
Brooklyn, NY
Delicious! I tried it with a homemade chicken. Yummy in my tummy. It reminds me of Buffalo wings in Upstate New York. Original one is medium hot, so you can really enjoy the taste of it.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Trumbauersville, PA
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend is so excited this came! He can't wait to try it in his home made chilli to give it a little kick!
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Mc Kenzie, TN
Love Franks! This is the only hot sauce I will use! Just enough to give it that nice little kick without being too overwhelming!
Emily  D.
Emily D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is the best hot sauce brand! When I make my buffalo chicken dip this is the only type of hot sauce I will use! I'm not one for super spicy so I love that using some of this gives it enough kick but not too much unless you want it very spicy!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
SAN jose, CA
So addicting!! Pretty much use it all the darn time!! Goes good on just about anything.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Scarborough, Me
Perfect for making buffalo chicken dip! Well, that's all I use it for but when using other cheaper brands you can tell the difference! Will not venture again! Frank's forever! ;)
Orsayor S.
Orsayor S.
Toledo, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of spicy food but Frank's Red HOT gets a pass in my book. Not too hot - so you can enjoy the taste. There is always a bottle of Frank's in my house. Wakes up the flavor in your book.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?