BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
ashley u.
Floral Park, NY
i've been using this sauce for years now and love it on everything especially pizza. So happy I got this.
Alayna u.
This is the BEST hot sauce ever I like it a lot its sooooooooooooooooooo good I got it from Walmart it was 1.98
Hellen Michael G.
Foodie Expert
Happy I received my box completely free. The best hot sauce I've ever had in my favorite foods .the best for my
Brittney J.
Pinson, AL
Frank's red hot? I put that ish on everything! Literally. I love this stuff. Great flavor. Heat is just right.
jaedin b.
Foodie Expert
Recieved mine for free in the Playa voxbox and used it today. it would be good for wings, pizza, omlettes, etc!
Yesenia R.
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but this sauce is great!! Just enough kick to spice up whatever you are eating!
anahilaura b.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
Great taste! Always the #1 for chicken wings. Spicy has a great kick to the flavor. Usually used with chicken .
Zoe B.
Foodie Expert
Great product, lasts a while, great to use with anything. Flavor is excellent, I highly recommend this product.
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor i usually eat it with pizza or popcorn you can pretty much try it on anything you like to eat
Cierra A.
Woodhaven, MI
I love the kick of flavor that this adds to any foods. It's at a good price and is a perfect summer "accessory"
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?