BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Davie, FL
I love this sauce! It has just enough heat and it's delicious on almost everything. We put it on omelettes, fried chicken and we even added a dash or two to yellow rice as it simmered. A true staple every kitchen needs!
Alex W.
Alex W.
Royse City, TX
This hot sauce is good in almost anything. I have had it in hot wings, eggs, on pizza, or on sunflower seed.
Charis W.
Charis W.
Plano, TX
And I put that s**t on EVERYTHING! It's got the buffalo taste, the pepper taste, but not all of the heat...just the right amount of seasoning and hot heat. We keep it in out house and I keep it in my office
delicia h.
delicia h.
mira loma
OMG i put this on everything.... i mean almost everything. It adds a good flavor to my food, moreso than tabasco sauce.
Angie E.
Angie E.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
I use this to make spicy chex mix with a recipe I found on Pinterest. It give the chex mix and awesome kick!
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Foodie Expert
Coming from a minimal hot sauce user, I must say that Frank's Hot Sauce is my favorite and have yet to find anything not great about it. I absolute live the flavor. It provides the perfect compliment to wings and chicken tenders, it gives just the right amount of heat and elevated flavor. My husband, on the other hand, practically uses hot sauce with every meal and loves Frank's too! I highly recommend.
**I received this free from Influenster for testing and review purposes.
Stephannie L.
Stephannie L.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love this with my fried chicken wings, so delicious. Just the right amount of kick to it. Love that you give out coupons and recipes. Also love the nice variety of bottles size and flavors you guys have.
VANNESSA j.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
Great sauce for hot wings delicious wonder meal I provided my family thanks to influencster
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Pennock, MN
The Frank's redhot original is one of the best hot sauces I have had it is perfect and is awsome with everything
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
Foodie Expert
Franks is the best got sauce out there. I always use this for a buffalo chicken dip that I serve at all of my get togethers.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?