BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Trista B.
Whitehouse, OH
I absolutely love this on almost anything! i get the biggest bottle possible and we use it up in a month or two!
Phoenix L.
Las Cruces, NM
This hot sauce is so good!!! I like using it to cook and even just to use it as a dipping sauce. Big fan of this!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I'm not a fan of anything spicy but my husband is crazy about it! Was good to receive this because our was done!
Stephanie C.
Elk City, OK
What's better than buffalo wings?! Reds Hot Sauce is sure to spice up all of your food and the taste is amazing!
Angelina H.
I used red hot on everything! I love the taste is just like not other hot sauce! It affordable amd very delicious
Joselin V.
North Andover, MA
This is our absolute favorite. My husband makes awesome wings and ribs with these. Excited that it was included.
Alyssa G.
I only ever eat one type of hot sauce and this one comes pretty damn close to the one i can't resist. So goood !!
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Great hot sauce to add on pretty much everything! Has that good spicy kick, makes your food taste even better!!!
Yvonne M.
Pennock, MN
The Frank's redhot original is one of the best hot sauces I have had it is perfect and is awsome with everything
Maria M.
One of my faves I don't put it on or in everything lol almost though lol. Chili....Catfish...hot tamales...roast
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?