BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Corp Christi, TX
Foodie Expert
I love Red Hot!! It's so yummy on really anything! I toss it with grilled chicken, use it as a salad dressing, put it on my eggs, really the possibilities are endless. It packs a punch, without covering up the flavor of the food you are eating, and it is so versatile.
Stephannie L.
Stephannie L.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love this with my fried chicken wings, so delicious. Just the right amount of kick to it. Love that you give out coupons and recipes. Also love the nice variety of bottles size and flavors you guys have.
VANNESSA j.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
Great sauce for hot wings delicious wonder meal I provided my family thanks to influencster
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Amazing. Just enough heat, great flavor, and I really do put this $#!+ on everything! I prefer the original flavor to the other flavors I've tried.
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Pennock, MN
The Frank's redhot original is one of the best hot sauces I have had it is perfect and is awsome with everything
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
Foodie Expert
Franks is the best got sauce out there. I always use this for a buffalo chicken dip that I serve at all of my get togethers.
Leticia P.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
You know how the commercial says "franks red hot, I put that on everything"? Well, that's me! It's the Perfect hot sauce. Great on eggs, pizza, chicken... Everything
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Ashtabula, OH
Adds such a bold flavor to any meal. I probably use this at least once a day. It really is the best hot sauce with perfect flavor!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce around! The perfect spice for chicken wing dip and to put on chicken wings!!!
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
White Salmon, WA
I am always looking for a new recipe and I made some hot wings the other night and I used this sauce for the first time and I love it. Perfect flavor. I will be buying it again.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?