BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla H.
This is hands-down mine and my fiance's favorite hot sauce we left a dip are chicken strips in it and it's cheap
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
I put that $*** on everything! Except for my beer. I love it on pizza, spaghetti and everything else in between!
Cassandra R.
Palmetto, FL
I put it on literally mostly everything i ate! Goes good on lays chips , hotdogs, especially HOT WINGS (my fave)
niomi p.
Las Vegas, NV
The best type of hot sauce to use on grilled hot wings. The intensity of the hot sauce isn't too much to handle.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
I won't use anything other than Frank's in my buffalo chicken dip. It adds just the right amount of heat for me!
Kithia R.
Cape Coral, FL
Literally put that Sh!t on everything is too good. I mix it withy ranch dressing treat with salads, the best!!!!
Tiffany H.
Got it #free in my #tastyvoxbox Made some buffalo chicken dip and it had the perfect flavor! Thanks #franksredhot
Jazmine R.
Murray , UT
This hot sauce is amazing ! It's a must have in the house, it's good on sandwiches, soups, chicken, everything !
Emilia S.
Miami Springs, FL
The right kind of spicy not too much but just right! Pure awesomeness!! worth every penny! Definitely a must try!
Tess D.
Absolutely the best! The hotter the better and franks has the best flavor ever! My number one pick for hot sauce!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?