BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Shelby R.
Ringgold, GA
This is something you should always have in your house. The buffalo style is great for wings or chicken. Or mix up in a salad for some flavor
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot are great for hot wings. Great hot and spicy taste. That give you kick spice in your mouth
Sylvia B.
Carson, CA
We use Frank's on everything. I put it on everything, even my chicken breast salad with no dressing. Can't live without it.
Alyssa S.
Katy, TX
My family puts Frank's on everything! Recently we also discovered Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce and Sweet Chili Sauce. They all are amazing.
Sara P.
Foodie Expert
This is the best all around hot sauce. This is awesome to marinate wings in, or to dip pizza in. It is not too hot or too mild, just right. I like to pour some of this to spice up my mac and cheese, or even in my mashed potatoes. I will buy this stuff over and over again.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I guess I was behind on this frank's red hot sauce thing because I didn't try it until about 2 months ago when I decided to make spicy chicken tacos. Uhm, amazing?!? It literally taste like the hot wing sauce you get when you go into a restaurant, great!
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Amazing. Just enough heat, great flavor, and I really do put this $#!+ on everything! I prefer the original flavor to the other flavors I've tried.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Honestly, I never thought I would like Franks Red Hot in a million years. Turns out, I really love the taste of Buffalo wings in a bottle.
Victoria L.
Los Angeles, CA
Buffalo Wings are probably my favorite bar/sports snack. And Franks is the best!!! It has the perfect amount of spice and is truly a great product to use when making them at home.
Samantha T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I crave this stuff. From buffalo wings to boiled eggs this sauce has just the right amount of heat and saltiness for any recipe!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?