BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Linda A.
Oxnard, CA
The only buffalo sauce I will buy!!! It is amazing for my oversized buffalo drumsticks! Perfect amount of spice! I even use it on my white rice.
Jessica B.
Hackettstown, NJ
Pizza pasta everything! Yummm so good
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
My family loves it on just about everything.
Kimberly C.
Columbus, OH
I use Frank's in every recipe that calls for hot sauce. I also put it on stuff that some people might not. It's definitely my "go-to" hot sauce.
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
I think the sauce is too thin to act as a dipping sauce but add it in any dish to add a kick of flavor!
Haley G.
Lancaster, OH
I put this on everything! It is my favorite condiment because it has no additives. I like to spice up my salads with this as a dressing. Makes a great addition to eggs in the morning too!
Mitchell P.
Honolulu, HI
I love this stuff I pretty much put it on everything it has great flavor but not a whole lot of heat. But I would definitely recommend this for wings or to mix with chili or stews its one of the best of the more mild sauces iv tried. Definitely worth they buy.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
I use this on everything that I eat even on salads. I carry a small bottle in my purse so I always have it on the go, as many places make their own hot sauce or don't have as tasty ones.
Roshunda T.
Wadesboro, NC
I thought all hot sauce was pretty much the same but this isn't. It's spicy and can be put on anything. It has a tang to it too. I just love it.
Keva Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a household staple! It the perfect to anything fried and even my eggs!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?