BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
This one of my house favorite from my husband to my 4yr old she say it picy but good. 😁😂 .Its not really that hot
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
I'm not a fan of anything spicy but my husband is crazy about it! Was good to receive this because our was done!
Kayleigh W.
Radcliff, KY
I put that $*** on everything! Except for my beer. I love it on pizza, spaghetti and everything else in between!
Cassandra R.
Palmetto, FL
I put it on literally mostly everything i ate! Goes good on lays chips , hotdogs, especially HOT WINGS (my fave)
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Great hot sauce to add on pretty much everything! Has that good spicy kick, makes your food taste even better!!!
Trista B.
Whitehouse, OH
I absolutely love this on almost anything! i get the biggest bottle possible and we use it up in a month or two!
Cynthia M.
I LOVE this hot sauce!! It tastes so good. I literally put it on everything. I will always repurchase this!
Emilia S.
Miami Springs, FL
The right kind of spicy not too much but just right! Pure awesomeness!! worth every penny! Definitely a must try!
Karla H.
San Diego, CA
I am loving this hot sauce! I have enjoyed it with my chicken tacos and also with meat. My whole family loves it!
Tiffany H.
Got it #free in my #tastyvoxbox Made some buffalo chicken dip and it had the perfect flavor! Thanks #franksredhot
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?