BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Erin R.
Erin R.
Elk Grove, CA
Okay one word: AMAZING.
I love spicy stuff and I always have Franks Hot Sauce when I make chicken or even in some soups. Their buffalo sauce is really good too (and spicy, of course). I've gotten my mom hooked on this sauce too!
Angie E.
Angie E.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
I use this to make spicy chex mix with a recipe I found on Pinterest. It give the chex mix and awesome kick!
Terica A.
Terica A.
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is one of the better ones on the market. I find it's less about the heat and more about enhancing the actual flavor of the food. You can use it as a final topper or I often like to mix it in when I'm cooking. It brings everything out more.
shanice w.
shanice w.
Garfield Hts, OH
Love Franks hot sauce. I like it on chicken, noodles, mac, it is so spicy and i love spicy.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
I put this on everything! seriouly...
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
Foodie Expert
Coming from a minimal hot sauce user, I must say that Frank's Hot Sauce is my favorite and have yet to find anything not great about it. I absolute live the flavor. It provides the perfect compliment to wings and chicken tenders, it gives just the right amount of heat and elevated flavor. My husband, on the other hand, practically uses hot sauce with every meal and loves Frank's too! I highly recommend.
**I received this free from Influenster for testing and review purposes.
Leaann F.
Leaann F.
Love this hot sauce so much. I've tried it on so many things. It goes good with eggs, hashbrowns, chili and so much more. It's my everything sauce.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
No lie, I really do put it on everything!! It's the perfect bit of flavor to enhance just about any dish that needs some oomph! It's not super spicy or acidic so it works well...
Heather G.
Heather G.
Oakdale, CA
Wasn't a huge fan of hot sauce until college. My roommate loved Franks Red Hot and pretty much put it on everything! I'm not as hardcore but I do enjoy hot sauce on my eggs and refried beans!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I have used Frank's Red Hot when making Chicken Buffalo Ranch dip and it works great! My boyfriend loves when I use a little extra, too, in the mix.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?