BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Angie R.
Johnson City, NY
I received a free bottle of Frank's RedHot Original Cayenn Pepper sauce to try out.  So of course I had to make some fried chicken.  This sauce is really good. I have also tried it on fries and some fish.  This sauce has great taste that doesn't overwhelm the flavor of the food, I highly recommend it.
Claudia M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Love it!!!100%of respondents would recommend this to a friend, This is the classic buffalo wing sauce. Tangy and salty, it immediately makes you think of that classic bar top delicacy. According to Bloomberg, this is the second most popular hot sauce in the US with a 12.3% market share. That should tell you all you need to know. For me, I always have a bottle on hand since it has a wide range of appeal no matter who is at your table.
Brisa E.
Redwood city, CA
Delicioso! I was just getting home from my local deli, when I noticed a purple box in my doorsteps, and to my surprise, inside that box was a tangy, spicy hot sauce that I couldn't put away. My dutch crunch, vegan sandwich never tasted this great before. Thank you Franks #redhot. I think Tabasco is a thing of the past for me
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Pleasantly surprised! Ib right it was going to be hit wing sauce. I put it in a burrito and reminded me of tobasco sauce. Very simple but delicious. Looked at ingredients and again only 4 ingredients! None of the fake stuff!
Natassia F.
GILBERT, AZ
We used this to make wings and they were so delicious!!! We seasoned them, poured a little of this one them and then baked them. When they came out we brushed more of this on them and they tasted amazing! It was the perfect heat for wings! Definitely making again!
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I used Frank's to make a delicious buffalo chicken pasta bake and it was AMAZING! My boyfriend loves to put this on EVERYTHING, and my favorite is putting it on pizza! I'm so stoked to have received this in my #playavoxbox!
Mayra G.
Denver, CO
I'm Mexican so I mostly stick to Valentina and Yucateco. Anything I can find at Latino grocery stores. I have tried Franks Hot on wings but never as a side for hot sauce. It's actually pretty decent. I enjoy it on eggs, chips, pizza. It just goes well. A little salty and not too spicy. But it gets the job done.
Ariana G.
I received my Frank's Red Hot Sauce from #Influenster and I absolutely love the flavor. It's perfect for snacks or a whole meal. Just spicy enough for my taste. Thank you to #Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try this it is amazing!
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
Received this product from Influenster and I expected it to be mild and not spicy! However that was not the case , it was spicy for me. I added it to my chicken nuggets and it tasted amazing! I have never tried this hot sauce before so I'm glad they sent it for me to try out complimentary. Will be purchasing in the future .
Maria L.
Ate this with fried chicken and it was SO GOOD. It has a great peppery taste and isn't too spicy, at least for me. I hate having to drink a ton of water between really spicy bites, and that wasn't the case with this one. Not sure about price since I got it for free, but I'd probably buy this again when I run out.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?