BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. I have tried this on almost everything, even ice cream (that didn't work too well). For tacos, soups, stews, chicken, pork chops, mashed potatoes or corn. This adds a great flavor with just the right amount of bite. I keep a bottle at my desk so I can have it at arm's reach while I am working. The perfect blend of flavor and spice, not very spicy at all though, mostly vinegar in flavor.
Alison D.
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
I am a lover of hot, spicy, tangy foods! I also happen to love #FranksRedHot as well! It's just the right amount of Spicy, meets tangy doesn't over power the food you add it to. It still allows flavors to come through. My husband whole entire family LOVES this and it is a go-to for us! I've been using it for as long as I can remember, 20 years or more.
Noe S.
Noe S.
Brooklyn, NY
So I love hot sauce, I have an entire video on YouTube trying hot sauce lol. This was the first time I tried this particular hot sauce and it was sent to me.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce I've only ever had the wing sauce which I do love. I literally ate this on everything. My bottles almost done. If you like hot sauce this is for you it's not just spicy but there's a great flavor as well.
Naomi V.
Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce hands down! I love that its not extremely hot like tobacco sauce (i have a sensitivity to hot foods) not saying that it isnt spicy either. You can definitely taste the cayanne pepper and garlic. It is literally perfect! If you havent tried this then go for it!

I receieved this product complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.
Anaise V.
Anaise V.
Foodie Expert
My family loves spicy food and we aren't at all picky with what kind of hot sauce we use and although we loved this sauce we found ourselves going back to our original favorites. This is a great alternative but it didn't really make a huge statement on our home. We are actually really excited to try Franks's buffalo sauce to make wings. We wouldn't have known about this brand if we hadn't received it on our playa voxbox!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Fort Myers, FL
When I opened the box I was so excited when I saw this spicy sauce because I like spicy, my husband arrived some seconds after and opened the sauce and taste it and he said thank you to me because he like it, I just smile and said I didn't buy it it was free from Influenster to try and he said omg it is really good, I will definitely buy a new one after this Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Kallista M.
Kallista M.
Foodie Expert
I do not really like spicy food, but i mixed this with plain yogurt nd it tasted like sour cream with a tiny bit of zing! This tastes so goo and if you are sensitive to spice, then a little bit can taste very good. My father, who likes more of a spice in his foods, and he used a more of the sauce than I did and he rates this product 5 stars as well! I received this product free for reviewing purposes from Influenster.
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Foodie Expert
Pretty good, on par with Red Devil hot sauce. I don't think it's spicy whatsoever, but then again I eat spicy food a lot. Just taste like regular buffalo sauce on chicken wings. Wasn't really digging it on my quesadilla though. Still a good brand. Packaging is nice. I received this product for free from influenster to review but all opinions are my own.
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Sometimes Im allergic to some spicy sauces but not to this one . I make some tacos and It tastes deli just with some drops . The bottle is big so I think that I d have sauce for a long time . I recommend it .I got it free for testing purposes thanks to Influenster but this is my own opinion .Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Daisy O.
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
Foodie Expert
The flavor was good but I just would prefer more heat. It was perfect for a cheese omelette to start my day but I don't know that I would use it on a more hearty food. This is a beginner sauce for someone who wants a very mild flavor. A hot sauce pro would not enjoy it.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?