BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Paola A.
I love this hot sauce so much because it's so versatile! I literally put Frank's Red Hot on everything! I use it in everything, from ceviche to main dishes to sprinkled on some mango as a tasty treat. It's delicious, has the right amount of spice and can be used in so many dishes. Plus the bottle is huge!
Julia BM-165852 S.
Ame este producto, es excelente elección para todos los que nos gusta el picante en todos los platillos. Es una salsa picante con la que podemos sazonar el pollo pero también podemos comerlos sin pasarla por el fuego.
Zuemy A.
Valrico, FL
I had tried the buffalo wing sauce from this brand but not the original, and I am so glad I received it to try. I have tried it on my eggs and avocado and I love the mild kick of spice. I enjoy hot sauce but I don't like for it to over power my food which it does not! This will. Certainly be a repurchase
Amiee D.
Lubbock, TX
This hot sauce is nice but it is not my favorite. I like hot sauce to be HOT and this on is mild. The price and value is good! I like adding it too my crockpot recipes. You can easily get this product at any grocery store. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to add a little heat to their meals.
Angelica S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Perfect hot sauce for any recipe you need! Makes dinner prep or party food easy to make and most importantly, delicious. I recommend making the buffalo dip, perfectly spicy and creamy! Had to make a 2nd batch for the rest of the family.
Luciana B.
Orlando, FL
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
My family and I are passionate about the hot taste! Franks Red Hot it enriches the palate, leaves the food tasty, and matches with all the dishes. I really recommend it, it will always be present in all my moments in family, and in our food. Thank you for receiving it for free! Now in my purchases and Red Hot Franks that I will always buy.
Yasmin R.
Lawrence, NJ
I'm typically not a fan of hot sauce in general but I really liked this Franks RedHot. I didn't find it to have to strong of a taste but it added a nice spice to my food. And the bottle is fairly priced and I would recommend to others.
Mia W.
Palm Bay , FL
This hot Sauce was good. Very tasty. I enjoyed it very much. It had a bit of spice but wasn't very spicy. I wasn't satisfied, it kind of bland. I would use this to use as a topping but not as a HOT sauce. Would buy again but for different purpose. I got this complimentary solely for re-view purposes.
Renee P.
Brooklyn
Super tasty stuff. I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting this hot sauce to be this tasty but it surely was. I literally put it on everything. The spicy level isn't too over powering and I love and trust Frank's Redhot brand. A little goes such a long way. A+! So happy I got to test this product for free.
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
I really usually only buy and use more of the "Spanish" hot sauces but I just tried the Franks Red Hot sauce on my tacos. LOVED it!!' I will be buying this in the future because the bottle I received in my Influenster box will not las long. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?