BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
esmaylin b.
Foodie Expert
I actually am not a hot sauce lover but this was actually amazing I really enjoyed it so did my husband love it
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Foodie Expert
Can't go wrong with Franks! This sauce saved me during my deployment to Iraq. Adds great flavor to bland food.
ashley u.
Floral Park, NY
i've been using this sauce for years now and love it on everything especially pizza. So happy I got this.
Annalicia S.
Hesperia, CA
Frank's is very good for making buffalo chicken anything. It's not overbearingly hot, and it has a nice flavor
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor i usually eat it with pizza or popcorn you can pretty much try it on anything you like to eat
Alejandra M.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
It taste so good almost anything i like it on my chips and making wings but anything its great with anything ..
paloma q.
san antonio, TX
LOVE this hot sauce!! it's just the right amount of hot! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM
My 8 year old LOVES this. He loves to make hot wings. He makes sure we always have Franks Red Hot in supply
Hellen Michael G.
Foodie Expert
Happy I received my box completely free. The best hot sauce I've ever had in my favorite foods .the best for my
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Foodie Expert
Lovedddd it.... I received it in my playa voxbox this month.... So happy with my box and the sauce tastes great
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?