BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cynthia K.
Tangent , OR
This hot sauce is so good. It's just enough flavor and not too spicy. I love to put it on my eggs in the morning.
Charlie W.
Burley, ID
Love hot sauce , can't wait to try ! I can think of so many different things that I could create with this sauce.
Monica L.
Whittier, CA
youtu.be/nV3jDQq-Km4 @FranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contestlove this prodict taste so good
Melissa M.
Baldwin Park , CA
The best Buffalo sauce you will ever try!! I've purchased in the past before, i buy it al my local grocery store
This is hands down the best hot sauce ever. Makes any dish fast even better. I definitely recommend this product.
Eva P.
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm not a fan of very spicy sauces but this was perfectly mild! It goes well on honestly everything! Very great!
Diana D.
Holland, MI
This hot sauce is always stocked at my house, it's so tangy and tasty! I mix it with everything. It's delicious !
Vanessa S.
Hialeah, FL
Not too much of a kick but the flavor is good. I gave it to my brother and now he buys this brand over Tabasco (:
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
This one of my house favorite from my husband to my 4yr old she say it picy but good. 😁😂 .Its not really that hot
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
This is really the only hot sauce I buy! I put it on everything not just wings. It's great with eggs or chicken!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?