BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Enid G.
Enid G.
Springfield, Massachusetts
Foodie Expert
Muy muy pero muy rico no soy de echarle pique a las cosas pero este lo probé y me gustó mucho lo recomiendo
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is AMAZING! I put it on EVERYTHING! Just the right amount of spice and not to vinegar-y.
Allison I.
Allison I.
Kneeland, CA
It's not going to be a hot sauce that I consistently use but I do think it's really handy to have for extra hot wing sauce. I got some boneless wings the other night and they amazingly didn't come with sauce on them, so I was really happy to have a bottle of this around. Also amazing with ranch!
Sakiya L.
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is the absolute best. It can be used as a marinade, dip, or just anything. I especially love making buffalo wings with this sauce and highly recommend it.
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
I received Franks Red Hot Sauce as a free sample and I have used it on everything! It is just the right addition to so many meals!! I love just mixing in some ranch and saucing up some chicken breasts for a delicious and simple dinner!! So much yum in one bottle!!
Natasha D.
Natasha D.
Cleveland, OH
Foodie Expert
I literally put this sh*t on everything! lol
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Willmar , MN
Foodie Expert
Normally I don't put hot sauce on my food, or even keep it in my house. I was sent this product for free so I figured I'd give it a whirl. I love this product!! I honestly put it on everything. I have put it on fish, mac and cheese, eggs, and other items. It is just simply addictive and delicious. Very impressed :)
Princess G.
Princess G.
Jersey City, NJ
My favorite brand of hot sauce ! It's not only spicy but it's full of flavor. I put this hot sauce on everything from French fries to chicken.
Chrysii S.
Chrysii S.
Big Lake, MN
Love this hot sauce. The slogan is correct, you can put this s**t on everything!
I like adding it to my homemade mac & cheese and add it my chili. It's not the spiciest hot sauce, but the flavor is amazing.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
Frank's has a great flavor. It can be put on food, dipped or used in a recipe. It's a good price and not to ridiculously hot for those that may not like super spicy.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?