BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Miles B.
Miles B.
Soquel, CA
Great tasting sauce with a nice kick. Some hot sauces can be too strong but this is perfect.

I enjoy it with chicken- marinade for an hour or so before
Cooking or slow cooking.

It's great
Value for money too.

I would 100% buy it again!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I love this hot sauce! It's probably my favorite brand right now. I love to use it to make buffalo wings. It has the perfect spice.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
West Newton, PA
Franks Red Hot is the only brand hot sauce I use. I prefer the buffalo Franks better but no other hot compares to Franks!
Jazmine W.
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert

You can copy/paste the review below:

After trying Frank’s Red Hot Cayenne Pepper sauce, I began to use it more frequently than I normally would have any hot sauce. Being it that I am not a hot sauce type of person, this says a lot. I began to use it on my noodles, chicken, burritos, and even fries. It is not too hot and not too mild. Just the right amount of kick for your meal (provided it is the original kind of Frank’s you are using). I rate this product an overall 8/10. The only downside is that the sauce gets thick when you refrigerate it.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Depew , NY
This is one of the best hot sauces out there. It's got a kick of spice without being too hot for no reason. The flavor is unbelievable. A great recipe is chicken wing dip. A bottle of hot sauce, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, shredded or canned chicken and cheddar cheese mixed up and baked then add cheese on top and eat with chips or veggies. It's delicious and a Buffalo staple!
Donna D.
Donna D.
Rockaway, NJ
The most amazing hot sauce. I have been using this hot sauce for as long as I can remember and it has the perfect amount of heat to be enjoyable. Highly recommend this one!
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Very tastey... Love it

Not to spicy ...... Very affordable and great taste. Love it on my pizza
Ashtyn W.
Ashtyn W.
I received this product in my voxbox and it's yummy! I have my favorites but this is close behind. It is great when baking into meals. I've made a killer baffalo chicken lasagna with it! I received it free for sampling purposes.
Annie K.
Annie K.
Arlington, VA
The sauce has a "medium" spice level, but I still expected it to be spicier than it is - particularly since it's called "red hot"! I could barely taste it at all unless I drenched my food in it, and even then it wasn't 'spicy' at all. I was pretty disappointed with this product unfortunately.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
A must have staple sauce at this house ! Such a unique taste and flavor ! Not too spicy just the right amount of bite .
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?