BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
lillian v.
I love this new hot sauce it goes with any kind of food ,gives it a spicy tang to every bite of your food love it !
Bianca G.
Union city , NJ
This hot sauce is great when making wings. I added butter and honey to give it a nice taste with a splash or sweet!
SEBASTIAN M.
Katy, TX
Pretty good kick for my meals! Not as hot as I expected but define try good taste and will probably keep eating it
Gia R.
I literally put this sh*t on everything, great to use on its own or even better mixed with BBQ sauce on any meat!!
Sabrina S.
Riverside, CA
#FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoeFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Tiffany R.
Bryan, TX
Overall my family loved it so i will be buying this again so many recipes you can use it for like buffilo dip bomb
Hilary L.
Cherry Valley , CA
Only sauce I will use for my Buffalo Wings. Love it!! Has great flavor. Just the right amount for spice and hotness
Kathleen B.
Middle Island, NY
I've always loved Red Hot I put it on everything and my favorite is pizza!!!!! I am so excited to have gotten this
Jessica H.
Batavia, NY
Being from Buffalo, Ny this is a staple for our city and buffalo wings. You can't have a good wing without franks!!
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm a vinegar guy so this is the hot Sauce for me! It's not too hot and very sweet and it goes great on everything
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?