BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Rachelle W.
Keizer, OR
Love, Love, LOVE Franks original Red Hot sauce. Perfect for making buffalo wings or buffalo cauliflower wings or topping your burger or adding some to your mayonnaise for a dipping sauce. so versatile in it's uses and the tastes is amazing!
Gabrielle R.
I use it for rice,ramen, pizza. I've even added it to vanilla ice cream before. I use it for tacos.
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I put this stuff on everything. I have to rotate between this, Sriracha and Tajin.
Holly G.
Columbus, OH
Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing is perfect for any type of chicken dish. Throw it in the crockpot with frozen chicken and some cubes of cream cheese. Marinate some chicken wings for gameday. Add to shredded chicken and roll up in a croissant. Absolutely delish!
April F.
Princeton, KY
Frank's Red Hot is hot and spicy without being too hot. I love to put it on my omelets.
keri c.
Dwight, IL
I just bought the biggest bottle of this that i could find to take to work. Everyone loves it. We use it in dips, on chips, on chicken.... pretty much on anything and everything!!
Chinuea M.
Chickasha, OK
This hot sauce tease totally amazing! This can go on absolutely anything and it will still taste nice. It is definitely amazing on buffalo wings. Highly recommend.
ari k.
mcdonough, GA
Foodie Expert
I use this to make my buffalo chicken sandwiches. It's really the best store buffalo sauce I've used.
Keely B.
Toledo, OH
There is something about just the right amount of tang and spice--and Frank's has it! I put it on (almost) everything. Wings, pizza, chips, etc. NOM. For someone who cannot tolerate spice just a few drops will do to get the best flavor!
Donna H.
This is great: cut up and pan-cook chicken. Mix the red hot with a tbl of butter and a couple of shakes of worchestershire. Like buffalo chicken wings but without the fried part.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?