BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Mandy A.
Spring Hill, FL
Love Frank's Red Hot. For adding a little heat to just about any meal or for making the perfect buffalo sauce, Franks is our family's go-to hot sauce.
Brittney J.
Pinson, AL
Frank's red hot? I put that ish on everything! Literally. I love this stuff. Great flavor. Heat is just right.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
We love Frank's Red Hot! It goes great on everything! My personal favorite is on scrambled eggs!! :)
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
Foodie Expert
The best hot sauce. I buy it in bulk from sam's club - i use it in everything, including my homemade chili, buffalo chicken dip, etc, etc. can't get enough!
Bee B.
Eastover, SC
Definitely top five hot sauces out there. I was never a hot sauce or food person before trying franks. Totally opposite end of the spectrum from Tabasco. franks actually has a flavor along with the kick rather than just simply being burning heat. I literally put this on everything.
Dana C.
Frederick, MD
I put that Sh*t on everything!!! Even salad. Has a great flavor, and just the perfect hot that doesn't take over the food
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
I don't eat wings like pretty much everyone else reviewing this product, but I do add a dash of it to my homemade hummus to give it a little more flavor and kick! Love it!
Julia P.
Meridian, ID
Great for adding a little taste to your food! Family loves this. Its not too hot, but not too mild.
Adriana F.
I'm not much of a spicy food lover, but this brand is not too much for me when I add just the right amount. Good for days when I want to switch things up a bit for dinner.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I loooove Frank's buffalo sauce! I use a cup of it in a buffalo chicken chili recipe and it gives the BEST flavor!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?