BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Alina M.
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Foodie Expert
Overall a decent hot sauce but it's too vinegar-y for my taste. The sourness overpowers the spiciness of it but it's good for people that can't handle too much spicy. It has a very low calorie count which some people might like for their diets.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Littleton, CO
Foodie Expert
Franks is hands down the best premade hot sauce out there. I love it for mock chicken wings. Even my meat loving boyfriend looks forward to fake wing night, and I'm positive it's because Frank's provides that authentic taste! Plus, it's inexpensive and easy to find!
Katie F.
Katie F.
Altamont, NY
Frank's Red Hot Sauce is a must have for all of my family's favorite recipes - it's so versatile! We use it for the classics - anything Buffalo flavored - but also to spice up soups and even salad dressings! We most often use it in recipes, but also as a condiment to spice things up! We consider it to be a pantry staple!
KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.
Foodie Expert
Quiero darle gracias a @Influenster porque Me enviaron estos complementarios para fines de pruebas en mi #TastyVoxBox.

On the other hand I want to point out that this sauce is delicious and goes hand in hand with any food, I especially adore the spicy and especially that the food is spicy, has a delicious taste and its smell is exquisite really love this Salsa and it's the first time I try it, I've used it in spicy chicken wings and god know to glory, the best of all is that it brings a flavor but above all season your meals, I'm delighted with this novel but at the same time Wonderful product because despite being the first time I try it I simply love it, I recommend it and I assure you that you will also love it for its pleasant taste the spicy in this Christmas you can not stop putting your meals the spicy of Frank's RedHot because they certainly will not have that incredible season that brings this sauce, I hope you like it as much as me but above all enjoy it and dare to buy it because you will not regret it.

Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Foodie Expert
The best spicy sauce I use it with my meat, tacos and everything because I love spicy food!
Archel A.
Archel A.
San Pedro, CA
Foodie Expert
There are so many things you can whip up with hot sauce, and this brand is the perfect example. People literally put this **** on everything! This is the perfect sauce, since it’s not too hot or too sweet. It’s made with Cayenne Peppers and has been a family staple for many decades. If you need to add a flavor kick on anything, splash on some RedHot Sauce. I actually tried making a Hot Margarita drink by adding a couple teaspoons of the hot sauce, with tequila and triple sec. It was actually really refreshing with a hint of heat!
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
Foodie Expert
On Christmas Eve we cook more traditional "holiday food", on Christmas Day we fry wings at home. When we first started this tradition, I asked my Facebook friends for recommendations and they all suggested this sauce. It is absolutely delicious. It is very flavorful, not just spicy. Which it is somewhat spicy by the way. I will definitely be buying again and again. And again, this Christmas!
BARBARA R.
BARBARA R.
Foodie Expert

This sauce really is quite spicy to me particularly I did not like it very much because I did not like spicy but to me for if it seemed good to me and the companion with enough meals #TASTYVOXBOX
Diana b.
Diana b.
Foodie Expert
Gives a super good touch to the meals are delicious with it is to give a new face to your favorite foods
Sumi J.
Sumi J.
Parkville, MD
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! Now it's not super hot at least in my opinion as my family make hot sauce from scratch but I love Frank's on my wings and potatoes. I was introduced to it in high school and couldn't get enough. It flavors everything! I use it instead of salt!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?