BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
priscila b.
love it! it goes good with everything and the spiciness is perfect. The price is worth it for the flavor and quality!
Amaryllis M.
Norwalk, CT
My favorite hot sauce out there, super excited I received it. I'll be making chicken buffalo dip with this product.
Vivian U.
I loved this! It's tastes so good and has the perfect kick. I often meal prep and I throw it on top of my veggies.
Claudia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Red hot is actually really good. I put it on almost everything! My sandwiches, my burgers, my chicken, you name it.
Andrea R.
Weslaco, TX
GREAT WITH BUFFALO WINGS! It's not too spicy either it's perfect. It also great with just chicken breast or burgers
Rosanna D.
Pasco, WA
Love Frank's Red hot sauce this is a family favorite in our house , it's our most favorite for homemade hot wings .
Kayla K.
Washington, DC
Literally the best hot sauce and a must have for a summer BBQ! I put this stuff on everything and its not too hot!
Sarah C.
Milford, CT
Perfect hot sauce. Pair it with your favorite dish! You won't be disappointed!!! Located in many different stores.
Nadia C.
Oakville, CT
Wasn't expecting the sauce to be this tasty. I got this in my playa voxbox for free and my boyfriend and I love it.
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
This spicy sauce and the one containing Cayenne Pepper is perfect for all the beneficial properties of the Cayenne
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?