BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lauren K.
Falls Church, VA
I love their new buffalo wing sauce too. In general their hot sauces are hot but tasty and I really do put it on everything. How can you not? Not to mention the price is always right, I buy extra when its on sale
Gina G.
Williamsburg, IA
Some of the best hot sauce around!
michael w.
Gainesville, Ga
Franks with added butter and black pepper make a perfect wing sauce. the best part of Franks is it a very mild "hot sauce". Great on flavor, low burn.
Julie V.
Bend, OR
Good hot sauce - I use this on buffalo wings all the time. It's not my go-to hot sauce but I keep it in my fridge all the time.
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
Franks is good on everything from scrambled eggs, to wings, to pizza. It has better flavor and a thicker consistency than tabasco. It gives you just enough of a kick to wake up your taste buds but isn't hot. My condiment of choice.
Michelinne C.
Whenever I make my famous baked wings, this is the sauce that I use for my wings! They're delicious and the perfect amount of hot-ness! Plus this sauce is suuuuper affordable and not at all expensive!
Marylou W.
Scotia, NY
Foodie Expert
THE BEST hot sauce. I put it on everything. Pizza is not complete without Franks
Dana C.
Frederick, MD
I put that Sh*t on everything!!! Even salad. Has a great flavor, and just the perfect hot that doesn't take over the food
Haley G.
Lancaster, OH
I put this on everything! It is my favorite condiment because it has no additives. I like to spice up my salads with this as a dressing. Makes a great addition to eggs in the morning too!
Jessica S.
Dayton, OH
We love Frank's in my house. We put that sh!t on everything - just like their commercials portray. Melt some butter, add Franks and pour that deliciousness over some piping hot chicken. Nothing finer.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?