BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leidy R.
Detroit, MI
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce I love you sauce .

My parrillada are richer with redhot sauce
Citlalli t.
Lemon Grove, CA
This product is so yummy , makes my chicken taste so much better , whoever hasnt tried this needs to do so asap lol
Casey H.
Aurora, CO
I am not a big fan of spicy things myself, but this is a must have in my home for my husband! He loves this stuff!
Andrea R.
Weslaco, TX
GREAT WITH BUFFALO WINGS! It's not too spicy either it's perfect. It also great with just chicken breast or burgers
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I loooove Frank's buffalo sauce! I use a cup of it in a buffalo chicken chili recipe and it gives the BEST flavor!
Eli E.
Fresno , CA
This salsa is so amazing has such an amazing taste and it just combines perfectly with my food I highly recommend.
Rashida J.
Lockport, NY
I always have a bottle of franks in the house..i use it on soo many things..its great for making chicken wing dip.
SEBASTIAN M.
Katy, TX
Pretty good kick for my meals! Not as hot as I expected but define try good taste and will probably keep eating it
Eliyah W.
Lexington, KY
This is the only hot sauce I will use. It goes perfectly on everything and is especially good for making hot wings
Lorena A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I always see this sauce but I never thought much of it until now it is so good I put it on everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?