BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Gabriela B.
Gabriela B.
Coats, NC
I love it Hot! Love it with wings so awesome! Always loved it. Mmm so tasty! Always a fan!
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Foodie Expert
I received this product from Influenster to try but the opinions are all my own. You know the commercials for this stuff where they say they "put this sh*t on everything?" Well I do. Eggs, chicken, veggies, pizza...Frank's Red Hot is going on there. This is the best hot sauce ever.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Foodie Expert
This came in my tasty box. In my household, hot sauce goes on everything. Literally everything. It's not overly spicy, so it goes well with everything. It's fairly inexpensive and I think it's the s stuff one out there.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Bartlett, IL
Love Franks hot sauce. Used it to make buffalo chicken dip for Thanksgiving today! It was a delicious and a hit with the family!
Mary Elizabeth N.
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge hot sauce fan but this was good! I did a few different things with it! I made buffalo chicken dip that was a killer and also put it on some of my sandwiches and burgers! It was good but not my favorite
Karley B.
Karley B.
Willow, OK
This is by far our fav buffalo sauce!! It is good for all kinds of recipes. I usually buy it at walmart
Beky B.
Beky B.
Foodie Expert
I love the hot sauce. Really If I had an the Apocalypse next week, I could only choose one sauce to store, this would be it. I put this sauce on anything that can be seasoned. The chicken, meats, scrambled eggs and in the soup. Yes, I would eat it for breakfast - literally. It has the right combination of hot. I do not consider myself great in the heat, I think this has the right amount of punch.

Delicious!
B W.
B W.
Simply the best hot sauce. Hot, tart, and tangy. Highly recommend eating it with French fries. Much more substantial than Tabasco or cholula.
Sam M.
Sam M.
I received this product for free through a voxbox from Influenster but I buy Frank's hot sauce all the time at my local grocery store. Always been a fan of Frank's hot sauce. Great for chicken wings. It is hot but won't have your tongue on fire. Love it!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Foodie Expert
I received this product for free from Influenster and I was so excited! My boyfriend makes great buffalo wings using this classic sauce as the base, so I was eager to have some for dinner. This stuff is great because it has a kick without it just being blinding heat. I love wings made with this sauce, I definitely recommend.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?