BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
This is one of my two top favorite sauces. This is also one of three hot sauces that I combine for my wing sauce. Bring it, baby. I'd mix this with Jose and shoot it.
Jameisha M.
Belton, TX
Frank's Hot Sauce is outstanding! It's a Cheyenne pepper based hot sauce that is not too hot, not too sweet, but has just a perfect blend of "flavor and heat." Unlike Tobasco sauce which it is very hot and way too spicy that you are literally reaching for a glass of milk to exhaust the heat in your mouth. With Frank’s you are getting a really nice red pepper taste and tiny bit of heat that is great for kicking up your favorite chili or bowl of soup. I purchase two or three bottles of Frank’s Hot Sauce at my local supermarket because it’s really that good.
Billie Jean H.
Opelika, AL
I love this Hot Sauce I use it in everything. I love making Buffalo Chicken Dip and my husband loves adding it onto his sandwiches
Estella T.
I love Frank's Red Hot! It's so good. I even used it to make Buffalo Burgers and they were great!
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great! I like it in chili, on hotdogs, buffalo wings and just about everything else!!! It's sooooooo good!
Krystan C.
Kearneysville, WV
Oh, my lanta! I loveeeeeeee Franks hot sauce! so yummy and lots of spicy flavor!
Renee S.
Armonk, NY
I really enjoy this hot sauce because its not too hot (not really for those heat-seekers), and you really taste the flavor of the peppers. This sauce is definitely more about taste than heat. It pairs well with a lot of foods, and is 0 calories (the original kind).
Rachel D.
Fishkill, NY
Foodie Expert
Had macaroni salad for lunch one day and decided to use this hot sauce to mix into it, I enjoyed it very much because it added a great kick to it.
Brendan B.
Woonsocket, RI
This sauce is great. Adds kick to anything. Great on wings, burgers pizza.
Hillary T.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
The most generic, good for anything, hot sauce. This is not too spicy, so it can be enjoyed by the average consumer. I like it for when I don't want something to be too spicy but need a good kick. It's not too expensive and I could drink it like water. Don't forget to NEVER put vinegar based hot sauces in the fridge because it will weaken the spiciness and the flavor!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?