BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kaleena m.
Kaleena m.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce it is absolutely delicious! Just the right spiciness for me! I just recently started eating more spicy foods and i've noticed some hot sauce with weird after taste and this brand doesn't have it at all and i love it! perfect for spicy food beginners!
Bree H.
Bree H.
Crane Hill, AL
Received a bottle in my #tastyvoxbox this month and my fiancé can not put it down. It's hard to find a good hot sauce that is both hot AND tasty but this one does the trick! I'd recommend this product to anyone.
Charlie W.
Charlie W.
Burley, ID
Love hot sauce , can't wait to try ! I can think of so many different things that I could create with this sauce.
Erin R.
Erin R.
Florence, AL
Foodie Expert
Honestly, I am not a fan of hot things. Hot sauce being one of them so I personally have not tried this. My husband, however, loves it. He says it's just the right heat to things. I definitely will use it for him.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Opa Locka, FL
I just got my tasty voxbox with this hot sauce in side, it's officially one of my favorite hot sauce it is really good I absolutely love it
Abby C.
Abby C.
Nixa, MO
I love Frank's! It's my favorite brand of hot sauce. It goes great on everything from eggs, to rice, to tacos.
Raena L.
Raena L.
Ramsey, MN
I am not a huge fan of spicy foods. HOWEVER, I LOVE this Franks red hot!!! Its a different level of spice, not like a lets die spice. SO GOOD. Great flavor.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Dover, PA
This is the only brand of hot sauce I'll ever use. Very flavorful and a little goes a long way! I like to mix some with BBQ sauce to make it spicy. Good value for what you pay for it too. Definitely will buy again!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Grand Junction, Colorado
Best sauce for hot wings. Perfect for football season. Or to marinate chicken over night.
DIANA M.
DIANA M.
Margate, FL
I never tried this before.. and turns out I really like it. It's hot but not unbearable and adds an awesome flavor to your food. Now my food it's so tasty! I'm so happy with this product!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?