BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Callie C.
Columbus, OH
I use this on just about anything with chicken and in buffalo chicken dip. It's so good!
jamie D.
West Chazy
Exactly what it says.. the "go to" hot sauce. tastes great on anything, not too hot, but nice and tangy. The original hot sauce used on hot wings.. you can't go wrong.
Jeanette R.
Orlando, FL
The Sweet Chili is my jam on fried chicken with rice, or with french fries. I also like the garlic hot sauce because its great to make hot wings, but I also add it to meat balls when cooking them in the crockpot.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this on everything. i cook with it as well as use it for wings etc. it makes an excellent dipping sauce as well.
Tiffany M.
I have always liked hot and spicy food but was weary about hot sauces. That has completely changed since trying Franks red hot. I mix this into my fried rice, pour it on top of my pizza and add it to all my favorite chip dip recipes.
This has a great flavor. Nice smooth texture. And the perfect amount of spice.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
The perfect addition to just about any meal. great on eggs, mexican food, frittata's etc. it's the absolute best on eggs though!!
Latasha P.
This hot sauce is so good. I really put it on everything just like the commercial says. It makes my Ramen noodles taste like a gourmet meal. This has replaced Texas Pete!
Liz S.
Brookings, SD
If I could put this on everything, I so would! The Franks Hot Buffalo sauce is the best sauce. Even my husband, who doesn't really like thing HOT, Loves the buffalo sauce
James M.
Bloomington, IL
Franks is the original hot sauce for traditional buffalo wings. I have been using it for years and still use it now.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
Our #1 choice of brand for hot sauce. we LOVE Frank's! We will use it on just about any and everything!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?