BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
This stuff is the best I love hot sauce. This is the box box I got sent in the mail for free!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Best hot sauce flavor and brand hands down! Household essential! My favorite in my buffalo chicken dip!
Sher K.
Sher K.
Yorkville, OH
I love Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper sauce so much! It's great on pizza, tacos, chilli, sauces and just about anything you want to add a nice kick to!
Mara S.
Mara S.
Fairmont, WV
Delicious! I made it with the recipe on the back for buffalo chicken! It was a hit! Good price and value! Would buy again. This was my first time tasting it!
Kylie B.
Kylie B.
The sauce is so good! I plan on making tacos tonight and covering them in this sauce 😋 #tastyvoxbox
Gabrielle L.
Gabrielle L.
Lafayette, LA
I love this product !! Spicy food is my favorite kind of food and this helps elevate the spice ! I added this into ketchup and mixed it . It was perfect . This can be added to any kind of food to help enhance the flavor ! I'd totally buy this again and make it a staple ingredient !
Jacqui M.
Jacqui M.
W Middlesex, PA
Foodie Expert
Got this in my box and already used about half. 💕 the many different ways to use it
n g.
n g.
Daniel Island, SC
Classic sauce. Great mixed with other sauces - ketchup, mayo, just about how anything. It's also super on just about any kind of food - potatoes, meats, tofu, yum! It's a little tomato-y but also has other good flavor and spices.
Heather T.
Heather T.
Franklin, OH
Foodie Expert
I don't like hot stuff but franks red hot sauce is just right not to hot my husband puts it on his eggs in the morning I put it on my chicken.can't go wrong on this sauce
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Willowick, OH
Franks RedHot goes on EVERYTHING! I love it and I always have it fully stocked in my kitchen.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?