BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Eliyah W.
Lexington, KY
This is the only hot sauce I will use. It goes perfectly on everything and is especially good for making hot wings
Zu R.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this hot sauce. I love spicy food so this one is great and came just in time, my other one was running out :)
Matthew S.
One of my favorites on pizza and wings "and everything in between." Great for American foods to add a bit of heat.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
wow loved the sample irecieved for free of franks red hot cayanne peper sauce wow ive tried it on everything
Melinda E.
Philadelphia , PA
Franks had always been the hot sauce of choice in my family . Haven't used it in a while but summers coming so yayy
Patricia G.
San Diego, CA
I am not eating much spicy, but this sauce is great, this very delicious, I will definitely buy it and recomendare!
Arianna Yannare B.
Doral, FL
Es muy buena para compartir y para comer con comidas. No pica tanto y da un toque de sabor muy bueno a las comidas.
Milexia G.
Robstown , TX
Great product! I love the taste and the spiciness !! I got this free and I'm in love :) I recommend it to everyone!
Casey H.
Aurora, CO
I am not a big fan of spicy things myself, but this is a must have in my home for my husband! He loves this stuff!
Sabrina S.
Riverside , CA
#FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHots @Influenster #contest #iptsoeFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?