BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
abby m.
Raymore, MO
We use this hot sauce for everything! Wings, breakfast burritos, buffalo dip, you name it. This is the only hot sauce I buy
Asia S.
Foodie Expert
I cannot stand hot sauce, or anything that's hot or spicy. I know everyone that likes spicy loves this stuff though.
Nicole F.
Abington, Pa
I can't tolerate too many hot sauces. I just don't have the spice tolerance. But man this stuff. Mixed with ranch, it's wonderful. <3
Julie F.
San Diego, CA
I love Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce. This has been my go to for chicken and crockpot dishes.
Niki M.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
Can you even have a barbecue or other festive party without this stuff? Frank's makes pretty much everything taste better. I am vegetarian, and I use it to flavor almost everything that I eat. It isn't crazy spicy, which makes it nice for all lovers of food.
Mary K.
This is the only hot sauce I use when I make my buffalo dip! I also use it on my pizza! It is best and can not be beat!
Sharon K.
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot sauce is the absolute best hot sauce! It tastes good on everything - chicken, french fries, pizza, etc. It has the perfect amount of heat and flavor. It works great as a wing sauce! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Demi K.
Albany, NY
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite hot sauces because I use it on almost every food. It's spicy but not too spicy and has a good flavor! Got the big size from BJs!
Joan H.
I am a hot sauce and buffalo wing fanatic and I believe Franks Original Red Hot sauce is the best. It has more flavor than sting and enhances the flavor of food rather than overpowering it. Try it on wings, omelettes and burgers. For a special treat, sprinkle some on some pretzels with a dash of garlic salt and bake for ten minutes until the sauce is dry and the pretzels are crisp!
Kasey K.
That is the only thing I really use this for, since I am not a fan of spicy food. But buffalo wings made fresh at home with Frank's are delicious. Forget takeout wings.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?