BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I'm a vinegar guy so this is the hot Sauce for me! It's not too hot and very sweet and it goes great on everything
warren w.
Ludington, MI
Seriously, I really do put that s#*+ on everything! Frank's is by far the best all around hot sauce on the market!
Sully R.
Grand Rapids, MI
My fave hot sauce ever. Love the spicy kick it has. Not too much not too little. Anywhere I can add hot sauce I do
Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love franks red hot sauce... This is all I use and put this on a lot... Great product and I have used this forever.
Jessica D.
orem, UT
Lovesvthis sauce its makes awesome wings and chicken or just about anything you put on it.price is super affortable
Kayla K.
Washington, DC
Literally the best hot sauce and a must have for a summer BBQ! I put this stuff on everything and its not too hot!
Linda G.
This hot sauce is unlike any other. The flavor is amazing and the heat level is just right! It goes great on pizza.
Hilary L.
Cherry Valley , CA
Only sauce I will use for my Buffalo Wings. Love it!! Has great flavor. Just the right amount for spice and hotness
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
I love this stuff! I don't really like spicy stuff, but I enjoy this. It has a good flavor. It's pretty affordable.
Gia R.
I literally put this sh*t on everything, great to use on its own or even better mixed with BBQ sauce on any meat!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?