BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Candy R.
Candy R.
Santa Ana, CA
I was very surprised with the taste of this hot sauce. I decided on the buffalo sauce and tried to make my own hot wings. It was a fun experience, less expensive than buying them from pizza hut and honestly the taste was very close to as if someone else had prepared them! I have not tried the sweet chili but I'm sure it tastes just AS amazing.
Heather F.
Heather F.
Ballwin, MO
This is one of my two top favorite sauces. This is also one of three hot sauces that I combine for my wing sauce. Bring it, baby. I'd mix this with Jose and shoot it.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Alexandria, VA
Foodie Expert
Um, this is MY JAM. I literally put this on everything and I don't mean to sound like the commercial! It adds depth to every. single. thing. Best uses would be pizza, chicken casserole, I even put it in my hummus! It's widely available and super affordable, comes in a range of sizes and lasts awhile though I never see it last longer than a couple of weeks in my house.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Their motto is so true for me. I love franks red on anything. Pasta, Pizza, Chicken. Love. Love. Love.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Foodie Expert
Alright I'll be the one to say it but this hot sauce really just isn't that hot. However, this is a wonderful sauce if you like buffalo style foods. I don't use this as a hot sauce personally but I like to make buffalo inspired 'chicken' wings (vegetarian version of course) and like to mix it with ranch dressing to put on a number of foods. I bought it thinking I would make cauliflower buffalo style bites but instead just use it as an added flavor. Its a nice product and has a great flavor, but if you are really into spicy food you probably won't find it spicy. Also this sauce is vegan friendly!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Georgetown, IN
I love Frank's so much. It's the best hot sauce. I use it to make buffalo chicken dip and it is so delicious and spicy. Sometimes I will look up recipes that specifically use this sauce just so I have an excuse to use it. Definitely one of my favorites.
Alex G.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
We love Franks hot sauce. My favorite thing to make with it is buffalo chicken dip! It is amazing and has such a good flavor!
April L.
April L.
Foodie Expert
This is thee best Hot Sauce, it makes everything taste good from southern cooking to plain ole Ramien Noodles. I wouldn't say that it's healthy but z
i don't think that it's either but I do know that it's good.
Avonlea C.
Avonlea C.
Houston, Tx
This hot sauce is amazing, i love to eat on on pretty much evrything, ooh and it goes great on pizza!!
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I am in love with Frank's red hot sauce... I literally went to buy more last night.. never run out at home
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?