BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
This is my all time favorite hot sauce and I literally use it on every thing! :) I love it on eggs, burgers, steak, mac n cheese, baked beans etc etc. When I have get togethers I always make a huge thing of homemade coleslaw and everyone always asks what I put in it to give it the kick it has where it's got a little spicyness to it but not too much and has such amazing flavor too and what I use in my homemade coleslaw is Frank's Red Hot Sauce along with yellow mustard amd it may sound odd to some of you but trust me people rave over my coleslaw and it truly is extremely yummy! :)
Bruna P.
Norwood, MA
Absolutely love it! My family puts that Ish on everything!! It goes well with anything. I my self prefer it over my eggs. Very affordable
Sarah B.
Niagara Falls, NY
If you live in Buffalo, you KNOW Frank's, and you KNOW it makes anything better! It isn't just for chicken wings, try it on your breakfast food (eggs, omelettes, hash browns) to wake up your taste buds.
Nancy P.
Cypress, TX
Foodie Expert
I use this hot sauce for my chickens.... it goes great with it!
Sean H.
Yonkers, NY
You won't be disappointed. Great on chicken wings.
Kim R.
Brunswick, OH
I've used Frank's RedHot in a lot of my food prep, especially Hot Wings. Mixed with a little bit of butter and you've got an awesome taste and bite to your wings!
Jory B.
Columbus, OH
Im always one to put hot sauce on everything. Even if its eggs. Haha. They have a lot of choices between the original to the BBQ wing hot sauce to their new thick sauce which is almost like ketchup (only spicy lol). I prefer this over any other hot sauce.
Sara G.
Little Neck, NY
When I say I put this stuff on everything I mean it. This product livens up any old boring meal. It gives every plate of food I eat the extra umph, and at 0 calories why wouldn't you use it!
Staci W.
Love this hot sauce. Prefer this hot sauce over any other brand. It's not too hot.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Okay, really, who doesn't love Franks?! I put that S*** on everything is so true. I always have it with my chicken..add it to my ranch dressing and eat it with french fries. Whenever I'm feeling like a tangy spice I grab the bottle and kick up the food I'm eating. Its great to add a little bit of melted butter to tame the flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?