BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
yareli g.
Ogden, UT
It's really good! Especially on chicken wings! Would totally recommend to a friend! Will be cooking more with this lol
Ricki C.
Bayonne, NJ
I freaking loveeee this stuff!!! On pizza, chicken, rice well just about everything! You can get it in any supermarket.
Yanara G.
N Miami Beach, FL
First time trying Hot Sauce and I love it, thanks Influenster, I received this product for free for reviewing purposes
jason h.
Irving
This is a classic in my book. You cant go wrong with choosing this one right here. This is always a thumbs up baby!!!!
Priscilla C.
Mission, TX
I am not a big fan of spicy food. I really didn't like it that much to me it was too spicy. I would not buy this again.
daisy a.
Honestly tastes good and best part is that it has zero chemicals ! It is pure organic ingredients. I will buy it again
Melissa B.
Makes the best wing sauce! Frank's Red Hot sauce is so so good! Has a great hot flavor. Really great for Buffalo wings!
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el sabor y el grado de picante que tiene, lo recomiendo, soy amante de los picantes y lo utilizamos en todo.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Favorite hot sauce! everyone in my house uses it. Great to spice up practically anything! Especially great on chicken.
Katherine C.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love this hot sauce. Literally use it on everything when making food for my boyfriend since he loves hot sauce so much!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back