BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kayla S.
Yorkville, NY
Frank's has a great flavor. It can be put on food, dipped or used in a recipe. It's a good price and not to ridiculously hot for those that may not like super spicy.
Jessica H.
Linden, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce because it's not overwhelmingly spicy and it has a nice flavor. It adds a nice kick to every meal.
Lisa N.
Weymouth, MA
The only hotsauce i eat.. and the only think I've craved my whole pregnancy!!
nicole g.
Seymour, CT
As quoted by the vibrant older woman on the commercial. She speaks the truth! It's wonderful on everything. In fact, I just had it with macaroni & cheese with cut up hotdogs. A-Mazing!
Melissa F.
Tampa, FL
I'm not a fan of things too hot, but Frank's Hot Sauce is perfect. I use it in the crock pot, on chicken wings, or just to give my meal an extra kick.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is good on everything. I eat it on eggs, hashbrowns, mac and cheese, meats. I'm sure there are other things it would be good on that i haven't tried yet..
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
This stuff is amazing. A restaurant I used to work for made their wing sauce from Franks Red Hot and butter. The perfect amount of heat too! Try it on Mac and Cheese!
Brittany L.
Phoenix, AZ
We literally put this on everything. It's perfect for chicken or to add to a pizza. It's definitely my favorite condiment
Kayte Z.
Fredericksburg, VA
I love Frank's. Seriously, I love it. On nachos, mixed with a little bit of cream cheese and hot peppers to make a dip, a few dashes in my soup, I use it for everything. The perfect blend of tang, spice, and heat, I can't imagine many things that wouldn't be improved by a dash of Frank's.
Nicole N.
Brookfield, IL
Not only do I love this hot sauce but this is the ONLY kind my mom will let in the house! I love this because it's spicy and it's tasty!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?