BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Julia P.
Julia P.
Meridian, ID
Great for adding a little taste to your food! Family loves this. Its not too hot, but not too mild.
Chelsea H.
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
I live off of franks hot sauce. I buy the two big ones and it is gone in a month. I literally put it on everything. Very delish!
fabiola b.
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
My husband loves this sauce they have so many different taste and there all amazing. Such a reasonable price as well.
Jennifer  E.
Jennifer E.
Canon City, CO
Franks hot sauce and buffalo sauce are 2 bottles that are on my dining room table for every single meal! We can never have enough! Absolutely the best!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Franklin, TN
Okay, really, who doesn't love Franks?! I put that S*** on everything is so true. I always have it with my chicken..add it to my ranch dressing and eat it with french fries. Whenever I'm feeling like a tangy spice I grab the bottle and kick up the food I'm eating. Its great to add a little bit of melted butter to tame the flavor.
Dana C.
Dana C.
Frederick, MD
I put that Sh*t on everything!!! Even salad. Has a great flavor, and just the perfect hot that doesn't take over the food
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Foodie Expert
I use this on everything that I eat even on salads. I carry a small bottle in my purse so I always have it on the go, as many places make their own hot sauce or don't have as tasty ones.
margarita m.
margarita m.
miami, FL
Foodie Expert
It has a great flavor, for a salad for chicken wings, to add flavor to any snack. Good quantity and great price
Juliette R.
Juliette R.
Orangevale, CA
Oh man this stuff is delicious! I love making homemade buffalo chicken wings, buffalo chicken pasta, and of course adding to buffalo chicken dip. I always have at least one bottle on hand incase I suddenly get a craving.
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so great on so many things. It really is the best thing to have on chicken, but it kicks up the flavor on anything. Great to experiment with!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?