BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Love Frank's Red Hot! Great way to spice up your food! I totally recommend this to everyone! I put it on everything!
Abril T.
I use this franja RedHot to make the chicken wings.. very good
Sandra Milena Z.
Columbia, MO
En casa disfrutamos mucho su saber. Es maravillosa para cualquier comida. Nosotros la preferimos con tacos o nachos.
Jeannie D.
S Plainfield, NJ
Man is this sauce good... baked chicken wings topped with Franks Red Hot while I watch the NBA finals. Nothing better
Gloria G.
Good for the entire family! Is mild enough that my 8yr old can enjoy. A new favorite in my house! You can't go wrong!
Chiann T.
Definitely a good wing sauce, or even if you just want a dash of hot sauce on a meal. It’s spicy, but not unbearable.
Lily Z.
Chicago , IL
LOVE this sauce. I can't eat any grilled chicken w out it. Especially not homemade. Love it not too spicy good flavor
Kathleen C.
Las vegas, NV
Tastes amazing! My whole family loves it! Thank you Influenster for the free product! Definitely will buy next time!
Viridiana P.
Woodstock, IL
I love the taste of this hot sauce. I put it on fries, chicken and burgers. The tangy taste makes it so much better.
Karina T.
Oxford, NC
I love it . My husband made hot wings and they came out delicious nice and spicy ;) thanks influencer for my bottel.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?