BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Mike B.
Burlington, VT
This is the classic hot sauce. It tastes great on anything that needs an extra kick. Flavor wise there isn't much too it which is nice when you want to focus on other flavors but still get some spice. Even though I often use hot sauces with different flavor profiles, I always have this on hand to fix any boring food.
isabel r.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
I do enjoy Franks Red Hot brand but I'm more of a buffalo and mild sauce type of cook. My boyfriend on the other hand made some grilled wings with the sauce and loved it. He said it def has a kick to it but he would def make more for the tailgate parties. It's very affordable $3.49 and you can find it in many grocery stores. Would recommend for those who like spicy sauces.
Zuhai R.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I will start by saying I received this product free for review purposes. I love this product. The versatility on what it can be used for amazes me. You really can put that on everything. The amount received per bottle is perfect. I love this on chicken the zingy taste is great. I would definitely purchase and recommend to anyone in search of making something land exciting.
Alba B.
Rye, NY
Such a great complement for many dishes. For me it has the perfect level of spiciness because it doesn't overwhelm the flavor. This one has become my brunch best friend since I like having steak and eggs and Bloody Marys. Better than Tabasco for sure
Caroly G.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I received this complimentary from influencer for review. It is a product Ive tried before, but I love love love it so much, Like their Logan says I put that S**** on everthing. That is for sure the case for me, it helps bring out the taste on whatever savory food to put it on. I just love it, can't stress it enough.
Matthew S.
Oak Park, IL
Foodie Expert
This was my first time trying Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I tried this hot sauce over some Ramen Noodles to give them a little kick and it tastes great. I started using only a small amount is enough to taste how hot it is. I definitely would recommend Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
Michelle A.
Foodie Expert
This is just like red devils sauce. They taste pretty much the same. Its a good alternative if you dont have red devils. I use it mostly on chips, specially doritos and i pair them with sour cream...yeas, my guilty pleasure ;)
Yolanda G.
San Jacinto, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is such a great tasting pepper sauce! I use it for basically all my chicken meals because the flavor is amazing! I recommend the chicken wong tongs, the recipe can be found on their Facbeook page! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Foodie Expert
Este es el mejor todo alrededor de la salsa caliente. Esto es impresionante para marinar alas en, o para sacar la pizza. No está demasiado caliente o demasiado suave, lo justo. Me gusta verter un poco de esto para darle vida a mi mac y queso, o incluso en mis patatas. Voy a comprar estas cosas una y otra vez.
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
Pleasantly surprised! Ib right it was going to be hit wing sauce. I put it in a burrito and reminded me of tobasco sauce. Very simple but delicious. Looked at ingredients and again only 4 ingredients! None of the fake stuff!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?