BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Andrew H.
Andrew H.
Irvine, CA
Foodie Expert
I received this product in the Gents VoxBox for complimentary testing purposes. This product is a great hot sauce if you like to add flavor to your food. This isn't too spicy so you won't be sweating when putting this sauce on your food. The only negative about this sauce is that it tastes a little sour. If you don't like that then this sauce is probably not for you.
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I haven't tried this sauce before, but when I received a free bootle from influenster for testing purposes I loved it. It is so good and my parents like it too. You can literally put it on any type of food for a extra kick. I plan on getting another bottle in the future. I also know they have different kinds of falcons to choose from. I highly recommend this product.
Daniel T.
Daniel T.
Albemarle, NC
I've been a fan of Frank's RedHot sauce for many years. It's my go-to hot sauce over other brands for many years. The flavor is great and the heat level is just perfect. Every couple of months, I make a buffalo chicken dip using this hot sauce. I made the mistake of using another brand one time... and I had people make more compliments when I used Franks. I got this for free, for evaluation purposes, compliments of Influenster.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Rockledge, FL
Foodie Expert
I buy this in bulk and always keep extra bottles in the house! My family is addicted to hot sauce and franks it out favorite! Love putting it on rice and veggies for a little extra kick! My kids and husband love it on chicken wings. Perfect balance of heat - it's not crazy burn your mouth hot but it's not too mild either. And it's gluten free!!! Definitely recommend
Cristine G.
Cristine G.
Lake Worth, FL
Let me just say it tastes as good as the name! Spicy but it overly hot. It is also a bit sweet which is a nice balance to the tang. I like to use it on my chicken before I cook it and after. The taste really sticks! Very flavorful and not even watered down which I like in a hot sauce!
Ana-Sofia D.
Ana-Sofia D.
I was THRILLED when the playa VoxBox came with a full sized free bottle of Frank's to test out and review. I love Frank's hot sauce! This hot sauce is perfect for buffalo chicken or Buffalo chicken dip. It's just spicy enough and if you want more kick you just add a little extra! I've also added it to soups like lentil or vegetable soup to spice up the blandness.
All in all I love Frank's hot sauce! I'd recommend it to anyone.
kailyn h.
kailyn h.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I have tasted this sauce way before influenster sent me a full size one and i was super excited to see that i got it in my voxbox. This sauce is perfect to put with any meal and I love to use it as a sauce with my wings. I would recommend this to any one who love a little kick to their food.
Josie S.
Josie S.
West Fargo, ND
Foodie Expert
It taste so good! My new obsession has been spicy buffalo chicken strips and this tastes like the sauce! I'm not a huge hot sauce fan but when I tried this I loved it and was eating it with everything. I also tried the recipe that's on the back of the bottle and it's so good definitely recommend it. Thanks influenster and red hot for sending me a free bottle !
Angelita M.
Angelita M.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
Loooooooove Frank's Redhot Sauce, I put it on everything, You can use it on snacks, meals it is great! Plus it is easy to find and very reasonably priced. It is a little spicy but nothing I cant handle! The best part is that it is 0 calories!!!! Would totally recommend that you give it a try! I received this item for Free in exchange for my honest review.
chelsea j.
chelsea j.
BUFFALO, NY
Foodie Expert
I live in buffalo and this hot sauce is essential in my fridge. I am not a fan of any other brands really but this hot sauce is so flavorful and adds a boost to anything you put it on. My family has only purchased Frank's from when I was a child growing up and the tradition will continue.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?