BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Antonella G.
Foodie Expert
This is a great hot sauce to use if you are trying to eat clean or minimally processed foods. It has a great kick to it and you can put a lot or a little on foods dependent upon your preferred spice level. Best of all, it doesn't take away from the overall flavor of the dish you're putting it on. My husband loves spicy food and he will put this on absolutely anything! Great product!
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
I grew up on Texas Pete but I tried this when I was about 18 and 13 years later I will NEVER pick up another bottle of Texas Pete.

I love vinegar so this gives me that spice with a twang.
Linda A.
Oxnard, CA
The only buffalo sauce I will buy!!! It is amazing for my oversized buffalo drumsticks! Perfect amount of spice! I even use it on my white rice.
Lisa S.
Rowlett, TX
Shouldn't every1 have the standard bottle in their cupboard. I love it on my morning eggs, give them the salt n extra spice to get me moving.
Lisa H.
Huntington, WV
Alright, I am running out of room in my fridge to keep my Frank's products. First, the Frank's hot sauce is the best! Now, I have added Frank's BBQ hot sauce and Frank's hot sauce ketchup! The BBQ sauce is great on a grilled burger and the ketchup is wonderful with fries! I am now hungry! =)
April S.
Whitewater, WI
Being a person who loves spicy things this sauce is incredible! It literally tastes good on anything and I basically buy a bottle almost every time I go to the grocery store.
Laurie M.
Foodie Expert
I love the buffalo wing sauce. When I don't have any of that on hand, I use the original flavor and cut it with a bit of butter. It makes awesome buffalo chicken dip...and everything else buffalo chicken. I even put it on french fries and tater tots.
Michelinne C.
Whenever I make my famous baked wings, this is the sauce that I use for my wings! They're delicious and the perfect amount of hot-ness! Plus this sauce is suuuuper affordable and not at all expensive!
Liza P.
Manchester, Ct
Foodie Expert
Love franks .. I legit put it on everything. Chips, bread, eggs, steak, veggies just everything ! It's delicious and just the right amount of spicy ..
laquel a.
Appling, GA
I love this hot sauce. It is my favorite. This is amazing on fried chicken. Go buy now!!!!!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?