BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
priscila b.
love it! it goes good with everything and the spiciness is perfect. The price is worth it for the flavor and quality!
Laila G.
Rochester, NY
Frank's Red Hot is my go-to hot sauce of choice. Plus buffalo chicken wing dip just wouldn't be the same without it.
Desiree M.
I love this hot sauce, I use this in some home made hot wings one day n my gosh left an amazing taste on the chicken
Katherine G.
It's the perfect hot sauce not too hot . Great taste , would recommend, thanks to influenster for this great product
Emely C.
I like franks hot but for some reason its really mild .. could be a bit more spicy, it does taste really good though
Rossana C.
Winter Garden, FL
I put this on my chicken and made some awesome spicy chicken sandwhiches! These were great and a real crowd pleaser!
Lorena A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Gives a really good taste to the food. It is hot but it will not burn your mouth. I eat it on top of everything now.
Melissa J.
Love it! Great flavor and perfect amount of spiciness. I received this product free in exchange of my honest review.
Jennifer S.
Crown Point, IN
I absolutely love this hot sauce! Makes everything more yummier and tastier. I love it most on my bags of Lays chips.
Elma R.
Midland, TX
It's so good😊 Especially on tacos. Love this hot sauce on pretty much everything. 🌮🌮 Thank you for my free hot sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?