BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Aly F.
Philadelphia, PA
Best hot sauce to put on any meal. Easy to find at any local grocery store. Great for homemade wings and pizza.
Emely C.
I like franks hot but for some reason its really mild .. could be a bit more spicy, it does taste really good though
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Very good stuff and I put in on everything. I make a great chicken wing sauce. It is not very healthy but it is good.
Stephanie A.
Ceres, CA
I love the flavor of this it complements every meal. It zero calories even better. I love it with my soups and salads
Alyssa G.
Grants, NM
I absolutely LOVE Frank's. I eat it with everything. It has an amazing fast and flavor, it's not to hot but perfect!!
Eileen C.
This is an amazing sauce the quality and the taste are amazing I really love it! I totally recommend it to my friends
Brina R.
Tuscaloosa
it's really great on wings...........I also like it on my chicken and neckbones and also greens too. its my favorite.
Rossana C.
Winter Garden, FL
I put this on my chicken and made some awesome spicy chicken sandwhiches! These were great and a real crowd pleaser!
Alison C.
Columbia
Absolutely love this stuff. I put it on pretty much everything. I will keep buying this stuff and recommend to others
Melissa J.
Love it! Great flavor and perfect amount of spiciness. I received this product free in exchange of my honest review.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?