BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Lindenhurst, NY
I use franks red hot on everything!!! I love spicy food and franks is the perfect addition to just about every dish i make
Alysha M.
Alysha M.
TEMPLETON, MA
I put this stuff on all kinds of food. It also makes the best buffalo wings :)
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Sandy, OR
Foodie Expert
Franks is good on almost everything me and my brother even put it on our eggs in the morning
Mkn N.
Mkn N.
I love this hot sauce ! I add it to almost every dish and i use it to cook. I love how it adds flavor
Caterina W.
Caterina W.
Manhattan, KS
Foodie Expert
If you're going to do hot sauce right, it's got to be franks! This is legitimately my go to for hot sauce anytime and the best thing is, you can literally put this on anything to add a kick to your meal! I've also tried the hot wing version and it's just as amazing.
Elvis C.
Elvis C.
New york, Ny
Love it! Been using it for years and can't get tired of it
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
N Attleboro, MA
We always have a bottle of this in my house. My husband likes to put it on just about everything, and the price is great.
Jennifer  b.
Jennifer b.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
My husband recently had my try franks red hot and boy am i in love we add it to eggs ...burgers. ..Mac and cheese and so much more the sauce is a perfect balance of hot that leaves you wanting more
Valli C.
Valli C.
Aiken, SC
Of course you love it....it's FRANK'S!!! Spring is on the way, what better way to burn off the winter chill than a pitcher of CAJUN LEMONADE including a shot of Frank's in the recipe....you will spring forward in a BIG way.....
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lancaster, NY
I'm from Buffalo, NY and this is a staple for everyone's home! I put Franks on EVERYTHING. It is the best hot sauce ever made. If you already have Frank's and are wanting to try something new: Frank's & popcorn is amazing!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?