BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Riley K.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
Works with any diet(fad) you must do, but most importantly tastes amazing-on EVERYTHING. No matter what it is, eggs, chicken, side dishes, Mexican to Italian meals-it works!
Matt S.
Buffalo, NY
Growing up in Buffalo we know our hot sauce! This was and still is a staple in out fridge.

For anyone out there looking for authentic Chicken Wings its really just Frank's and Butter.
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
Foodie Expert
I got started on Franks RedHot Sauce when I needed some to make some buffalo chicken dip. Now i keep it in the house. It is great and not too hot. Really good!
Naishia W.
Detroit, MI
This is the BEST hot sauce. I use it in my chili, on my chicken, chips, and pizza.
Megan K.
Glen Richey, PA
We always have a bottle of this in our house! We use it for everything from chili to chicken wraps.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
This is the most disgusting hot sauce I've ever experienced. just.... no. it's all vinegar and old tasting.
Jessica F.
Perfect mix of spice and flavor! I love it so much that I'll buy products that use Frank's in it.
Samantha F.
Williamsport, OH
I don't really use this sauce for anything but drizzling it on freshly popped popcorn. It really adds a great flavor to it.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
I add it to anything I can. Dips, wings, burger meat, anything. I buy the big jug and it will last about 2 months or less. Its perfect hot and the vinegar taste is awesome. I also use it on some alcoholic beverages yum.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Love, love, LOVE, this hot sauce, if I have one choice this is it! I love the balance of heat, vinegar and chili flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?