BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Trevor W.
I put it on everything! Just to give otherwise bland food a little extra “umph”. Hot dogs, pizza, eggs...you name it.
Esther J.
Use it on just about everything. It's not that spicy compared to other hot sauces but it has a kick and great flavor!
Ana Julia V.
ROCKVILLE, MD
I received these "free" to test in exchange for my honest opinion. I love IT! SOOOO SPICY AND HOT. loving it!!!
Michael D.
Kaukauna, WI
I just got it in my tasty voxbox! It's wonderful, not normally a spice kind of guy. I would recommend this to anyone.
Roxanna M.
Houston , TX
Great product, is great for wings and has a really good flavor to it ! If you like spicy stuff I definitely recommend
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
I love this stuff. I add it to anything that I need a little kick too. Like chili and sometimes macaroni and cheese.
Wydalis E.
I'm in pt a big fan of hot sauce bit this made a good buffalo chicken dip. The taste on its own was pretty good too.
Glyniel C.
I love this Buffalo sauce! I put it on everything. I really enjoy making this into a wing sauce or to flavor chicken.
Lorena A.
West Palm Bch, FL
Gives a really good taste to the food. It is hot but it will not burn your mouth. I eat it on top of everything now.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Tangy, spicy, but not overpowering. Perfect drop on top of foods to give it a flavor boost and available everywhere!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?