BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sylvia B.
Carson, CA
We use Frank's on everything. I put it on everything, even my chicken breast salad with no dressing. Can't live without it.
Cassandra K.
Jacksonville , NC
Foodie Expert
I've never been a fan of hot sauces, because they are either too hot, or the flavor is strong. Frank's is the perfect mix of heat and has a fantastic flavor! I use it so many different ways: on chicken, on macaroni and cheese, eggs, on anything!
Holly G.
Columbus, OH
Frank's RedHot Buffalo Wing is perfect for any type of chicken dish. Throw it in the crockpot with frozen chicken and some cubes of cream cheese. Marinate some chicken wings for gameday. Add to shredded chicken and roll up in a croissant. Absolutely delish!
Kathleen K.
Oakland, MI
I absolutely love Frank's RedHot I put it on anything and everything. My favorite thing for breakfast is scrambled eggs and RedHot. It is of course salty but the taste is delicious. And while it it spicy the spice isn't too much, you can still enjoy the flavor of what you're eating and the taste of the sauce.
Sean H.
Yonkers, NY
You won't be disappointed. Great on chicken wings.
Lorena D.
South Bend, IN
With this sauce I love making buffalo chicken strips! It is a perfect blend with the spices I add to give it a great tasting meal.
Kati W.
Farmington, MN
Foodie Expert
Franks is the only hot sauce that I use when making Buffalo Chicken Dip. I use the original and not the wing sauce. It is good to put on EVERYTHING - not too hot but definitely has a kick to it.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
Love this stuff!!! I use it in a buffalo ranch dip and it tastes amazing. I have also used it on my chicken and it is to die for. My friends love when I make the dip with it too! :)
Erika M.
When it comes to HOT SAUCE, I am all for Franks Red Hot. I love the original but they also have other flavors but nothing can compare to the original. I use it on almost everything, Hash-browns, Tacos, Chicken. it just has this spicy kick to it which I absolutely love. They have a good variety and prices, Sundays when i get the newspaper, sometimes they have a coupon $1/1 with an advertisement of an upcoming sale.
Best hot sauce ever, not to hot but has that kick to it!!!
Khaja M.
Morton Grove, IL
Can't go wrong with Frank's. Best on any and all pizza,grilled cheeses and anything else you can humanly ingest
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?