BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Kenya G.
I love this stuff! It tastes Amazing on wings and pizza! Its not too spicy either and I really enjoy that! #playavoxbox
troy h.
Lemoore, CA
Frank's hot sauce 8s my favorite I use it for everything great on eggs pizza macaroni and anything else you could want
Carol T.
Bronx, NY
This has a Very good taste!!! I am a spicy food lover and I can say this sauce is really good!! I recomend this product
jason h.
Irving
This is a classic in my book. You cant go wrong with choosing this one right here. This is always a thumbs up baby!!!!
Naelee A.
Mission, TX
a great hot sauce - I've been through quite a few different hot sauces recently but Frank's is always a crowd favorite
Daisy M.
Vernon, CA
My husband and I made some tacos this 4th of July and we loves the taste it have our tacos. It's spicy but oh so good.
Victoria A.
Visalia , CA
Use this hit sauce REGULARLY. Even used it to make cauliflower “wings” and it’s that franks taste that made them a hit.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Made some bomb hot wings today!! They taste great and Frank's redhot original sauce really pulled it all the together!
Crystal S.
Posen, Il
Ive always loved frank's since I was a kid. My mom always had it in the house. Its delicious on just about everything.
daisy a.
Honestly tastes good and best part is that it has zero chemicals ! It is pure organic ingredients. I will buy it again
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?