BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Billie Jean H.
Billie Jean H.
Opelika, AL
I love this Hot Sauce I use it in everything. I love making Buffalo Chicken Dip and my husband loves adding it onto his sandwiches
kristen g.
kristen g.
Wadsworth, OH
This product is a staple in my home. it can be used on just about anything from eggs to pizza.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Honestly, I never thought I would like Franks Red Hot in a million years. Turns out, I really love the taste of Buffalo wings in a bottle.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Centreville, VA
I cook with this all the time and my husband loves it sprinkled over eggs or pizza.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely Love Frank's Red Hot. Frank's Buffalo Chicken Dip is amazing. I make it all the time as an appetizer and occasionally as dinner!
Kerri G.
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
Love Franks on grilling meats and for making a sauce. Very tasty and right amount of spice.
Bethany W.
Bethany W.
Buffalo, NY
Here in Buffalo (the home of the chicken wing!) this is the staple hot sauce. It's the primary ingredient in the Anchor Bar wing sauce, and it's absolutely delicious! It has a great flavor, and I've even used it on tacos!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Ringgold, GA
This is something you should always have in your house. The buffalo style is great for wings or chicken. Or mix up in a salad for some flavor
Kari S.
Kari S.
Salem, Or
My favorite hot sauce. I use it for everything. Chicken, Pizza, Sandwiches, French Fries. Some people think it's too hot, so I could use caution if you're not used to hot sauces. Also tasty when mixed with ranch.
Kira C.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
I'm not one that typically enjoys spicy food, but this makes food taste so much better. It gives it so much flavor! You can honestly put it on/in anything, making it go from good to AMAZING!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?