BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kris C.
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
This is a must in our house during football season. We often make buffalo chicken dip and that sort of stuff. It's not the hottest on the planet, but we go for flavor, not pain.
Marisa M.
Marisa M.
I LOVE this sauce! It's delicious, tangy, spicy & goes good with everything. I like it on chicken nuggets, grilled chicken, frenchfries & burgers!
Doris R.
Doris R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Franks is the only brand allowed in my house! It's not too spicy and has the best mix of spices and flavors. Melt butter in a pan, add franks got sauce and pour over chicken wings for the best buffalo wings!
Keva Z.
Keva Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is a household staple! It the perfect to anything fried and even my eggs!
Billie Jean H.
Billie Jean H.
Opelika, AL
I love this Hot Sauce I use it in everything. I love making Buffalo Chicken Dip and my husband loves adding it onto his sandwiches
kristen g.
kristen g.
Wadsworth, OH
This product is a staple in my home. it can be used on just about anything from eggs to pizza.
Anne W.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
Honestly, I never thought I would like Franks Red Hot in a million years. Turns out, I really love the taste of Buffalo wings in a bottle.
Holly G.
Holly G.
Centreville, VA
I cook with this all the time and my husband loves it sprinkled over eggs or pizza.
Marylynn B.
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
I absolutely Love Frank's Red Hot. Frank's Buffalo Chicken Dip is amazing. I make it all the time as an appetizer and occasionally as dinner!
Kerri G.
Kerri G.
Greenville, SC
Love Franks on grilling meats and for making a sauce. Very tasty and right amount of spice.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?