BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Stephany B.
Kingman, AZ
Franks red hot sauce is amazing! No need to go out and spend a ton of money on wings! Grab some frozen drumettes and throw in the crock pot with some Franks red hot sauce and they will taste amazing! Throw on some pizza with chicken for a yummy buffalo chicken pizza!
Haley G.
Lancaster, OH
I put this on everything! It is my favorite condiment because it has no additives. I like to spice up my salads with this as a dressing. Makes a great addition to eggs in the morning too!
Leaann F.
Love this hot sauce so much. I've tried it on so many things. It goes good with eggs, hashbrowns, chili and so much more. It's my everything sauce.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
I put this on everything! seriouly...
Sean H.
Yonkers, NY
You won't be disappointed. Great on chicken wings.
Rachel P.
We buy this by the gallon, really! We love it and use it in a lot of recipes. It's great on chicken, mixed into mayo for a great sandwich spread, baked or roasted turkey. It's a versatile sauce that is always handy to have.
Megan B.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
This is my by and far favorite hot sauce! I always use it in my buffalo chicken dip and it turns out amazing! I also put it on a grilled chicken breast before baking them -- a little goes a long way!
Holly S.
We use this sometimes in BBQ chicken sauce. Has a decent flavor but not as spicy as Texas Pete.
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
I use franks on practically everything! It's delicious on pizza, chicken, and chili! I love using the buffalo chicken dip recipe that is on the bottle, too. So spicy and flavorful!
Alicia M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so great on so many things. It really is the best thing to have on chicken, but it kicks up the flavor on anything. Great to experiment with!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?