BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Favorite hot sauce! everyone in my house uses it. Great to spice up practically anything! Especially great on chicken.
Kim M.
Layton, UT
Our household loves Frank's. I have several recipes that I use it in and my husband puts it on any chicken that I cook.
troy h.
Lemoore, CA
Frank's hot sauce 8s my favorite I use it for everything great on eggs pizza macaroni and anything else you could want
Teryl G.
Statesville , NC
This is THE best hot sauce. Make some buffalo chicken dip and sit back watch some football. Your guests will love it!!
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Made some bomb hot wings today!! They taste great and Frank's redhot original sauce really pulled it all the together!
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
A must have staple sauce at this house ! Such a unique taste and flavor ! Not too spicy just the right amount of bite .
Natalie M.
I love this stuff. Just the right amount of spice. Has great flavor. I would recommend making buffalo chicken sliders.
Abby L.
Clayton , NC
I like this so much. I usually have Valentina in the house but when I ran out and got this, it worked out for me great!
Veronica C.
Fennville, MI
Amazing with chicken wings and burgers and many more foods especially in some soups and yes healthy I so recommend this
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I love this product it really does go good on all things chicken burgers chips pickles I love it it's a true good hero
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?