BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Very good. I never used hot sauce. Then I got pregnant with my second and needed it on everything. I feel like I've missed so much flavor all my life lol! But seriously,this stuff is good.
Putting in on my over easy eggs is my favorite.
Aurora V.
Aurora V.
Rialto, CA
My family loves it on just about everything.
Lora S.
Lora S.
Harrison, AR
This is my go to sauce for Buffalo Chicken Dip! I always keep a bottle or two stocked in my pantry because I am constantly being asked to bring my buffalo chicken dip to a gathering. The secret in the sauce is Frank's Red Hot sauce! It's the only brand I use when making the dip! Nothing compares!
janice b.
janice b.
High Point, NC
Don't forget to go to the website for the recipes.
Kasi T.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this on everything. i cook with it as well as use it for wings etc. it makes an excellent dipping sauce as well.
Melinda C.
Melinda C.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is really good. It is Tangy, Tart, Spicy and Savory. I will be a stereotype right now and say that it is a necessity for any kind of hot or medium wing, but it is so much more than that too. It is spicy but not overpowering and you should add it to just about everything! I love it on my eggs, scrambled and over easy, on my pizza and mixed with honey on chicken!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Cohoes, NY
We have a bottle of Frank's Red Hot wing sauce in our fridge, and I mix that baby with everything. I put it in our chili to step it up a notch, mix it with ketchup to dip our fries in, marinate chicken tenders for game nights, you name it! It's especially good on some home made mac n cheese!
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
North Augusta, SC
This is the only HOT SAUCE allowed in my house...end of story.
Nishawn W.
Nishawn W.
There are many brands of sauce but I prefer Frank's overnany other. Been using Frank's for 30 years.
Shelia C.
Shelia C.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot are great for hot wings. Great hot and spicy taste. That give you kick spice in your mouth
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?