BY FRANK'S REDHOT #1 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Victoria A.
Visalia , CA
Use this hit sauce REGULARLY. Even used it to make cauliflower “wings” and it’s that franks taste that made them a hit.
yvette G.
Austin, TX
Needs to be spicier I find it works well on pizza because it's a little runnier prefer a thick Sauce for tacos and such
Katherine C.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love this hot sauce. Literally use it on everything when making food for my boyfriend since he loves hot sauce so much!
Priscilla C.
Mcallen, TX
I am not a big fan of spicy food. I really didn't like it that much to me it was too spicy. I would not buy this again.
Maria L.
Fort Worth , TX
Amazing sauce it's a little bit spicy but I definitely love it, you should try it! I am very satisfied with the flavor
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this on everything. i cook with it as well as use it for wings etc. it makes an excellent dipping sauce as well.
Jessica A.
Love this sauce! So good on everything! Pizza, fried chicken, eggs literally everything! Not so hot just an enough kick
Perla D.
Dallas, TX
This is a must have if your are going to make Hot wings. Wouldn't use anything else. Glad I got it as part of my VoxBox
Melissa C.
New Britain, CT
One of my favorite hot sauces, my fiance as well is just as stooked as me to have received this in my playa voxbox😍😍🔥🔥🔥
yareli g.
Ogden, UT
It's really good! Especially on chicken wings! Would totally recommend to a friend! Will be cooking more with this lol
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?