BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
I am obsessed with anything spicy and hot and this hot sauce is my FAVORITE! I love that it's got the perfect amount of flavor and heat! It's not too thin or too thick..it's just right! I love eating it with everything and it's perfect for wings. My favorite out of all the brands.
Erica G.
Mount Wolf , PA
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's Red Hot! I eat it on my eggs every morning! It has the perfect amount of heat. I love it on pizza and French fries too!
Kyle C.
Clinton, NY
I have yet to find something that doesn't go perfectly with. Franks is the only hot sauce I think of when I think hot sauce.
Rachel D.
Fishkill, NY
Foodie Expert
Had macaroni salad for lunch one day and decided to use this hot sauce to mix into it, I enjoyed it very much because it added a great kick to it.
Shatoni A.
Los angeles, CA
Love this sauce I always use this when I make homemade hot wings and it has that quick that I love and some of my friends say I'm crazy because its so hot but I can never get enough of this stuff.
Ashley W.
New Braunfels, TX
Not a huge fan of hot sauce but franks red hot on pizza...you can't beat it! not too spicy either it is just right. A staple in my fridge.
Haley G.
Lancaster, OH
I put this on everything! It is my favorite condiment because it has no additives. I like to spice up my salads with this as a dressing. Makes a great addition to eggs in the morning too!
Lori W.
Burlington, WA
Franks Red Hot is the best! So good I can drink it out of the bottle. It's good on any thing from eggs to steak and everything in between! My favorite thing to do with Franks Red Hot is mix it into blue cheese dressing and dip chicken mc nuggets into it.
Mitchell P.
Honolulu, HI
I love this stuff I pretty much put it on everything it has great flavor but not a whole lot of heat. But I would definitely recommend this for wings or to mix with chili or stews its one of the best of the more mild sauces iv tried. Definitely worth they buy.
Portia N.
East Orange, NJ
LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF . I USE IT ON MY COLLARD GREENS TO GIVE IT A LIL KICK . I ALSO MAKE AN AWESOME BATCH OF BUFFALO WINGS
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?