BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
Ever sense I received this in my voxbox My husband wont let me use any other lol ! Tastes great and not expensive at all.
Zarahi S.
Irving, TX
This sauce has a nice kick! I loved it was watery, so it mixed well with my food! I will give a try to spicier versions!
Emma P.
I put this on everything. I even gifted my mom a bottle for the holidays just so she would have it when l come to visit.
Angelica G.
Matteson, IL
I got this product free with influencester! I have never tried it until I got it in the mail. It is really good and spicy
Valerie C.
West Newton, PA
Franks Red Hot is the only brand hot sauce I use. I prefer the buffalo Franks better but no other hot compares to Franks!
Brett W.
Nice flavor. Not too hot to burn your mouth, but adds some heat to any food. I received this product for free for review.
Jay B.
I've been using Frank's since I was a youth and it's still my all time favorite. It it great in homemade marinade.
Kimberly R.
I used this on a recipe that I made the day I got it and the taste is not the best. I haven't used it again since then.
Jessica A.
Love this sauce! So good on everything! Pizza, fried chicken, eggs literally everything! Not so hot just an enough kick
Brooke S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love using the buffalo flavor on any think from chicken to cauliflower. Also add some zip to dips for chips or veggies.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?