BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jeannie D.
S Plainfield, NJ
Man is this sauce good... baked chicken wings topped with Franks Red Hot while I watch the NBA finals. Nothing better
Alyssa G.
Grants, NM
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE Frank's. I eat it with everything. It has an amazing fast and flavor, it's not to hot but perfect!!
Edmarie B.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
Redhot cayenne is so good that I put it on my chiken wing dip and it make it so delicious. I recommend this product.
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
Foodie Expert
i love hot sause and this is my favorite i got this free for testing from influenster its good value and taste great
Kiara C.
Foodie Expert
It was great not too spicy not too dull, good values and good size for the price, my husband also really enjoyed it!
Brianna Q.
Foodie Expert
Frank's red hot is great for making your own wings! I would recommend this product for sure. Thanks for the sample!!!
Mua Desiree D.
fontana, CA
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so addicting I want to put that * on everything! Seriously it's so good it's hot but not super hot.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Valley , PA
Foodie Expert
Tangy, spicy, but not overpowering. Perfect drop on top of foods to give it a flavor boost and available everywhere!
Emely C.
Foodie Expert
I like franks hot but for some reason its really mild .. could be a bit more spicy, it does taste really good though
Aly F.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce to put on any meal. Easy to find at any local grocery store. Great for homemade wings and pizza.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?