BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carina Q.
Hutto, TX
Love this sauce!! Just the perfect spicy flavor for breakfast to dinner time. I recommend for chicken tenders the best.
Kassandra K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I love that you get a lot for so little. Great taste, great package. It goes on just about anything and is a great side
Veronica C.
Fennville, MI
Amazing with chicken wings and burgers and many more foods especially in some soups and yes healthy I so recommend this
Melisa P.
Brockton, MA
I really like it, not a big big fan of spicy but the Frank's Red hot was really good and even my mom and dad tasted it.
cynthia c.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this sauce! It has an amazing flavor and easy to use. Definitely plan on buying another when i run out.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Favorite hot sauce! everyone in my house uses it. Great to spice up practically anything! Especially great on chicken.
Yanara G.
N Miami Beach, FL
First time trying Hot Sauce and I love it, thanks Influenster, I received this product for free for reviewing purposes
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Made some bomb hot wings today!! They taste great and Frank's redhot original sauce really pulled it all the together!
erica D.
midland, TX
im a huge fan of chalula but this is bomb as well has a nice kick too it and a flavor that you'll want on EVERYTHING 😂
Daisy M.
Vernon, CA
My husband and I made some tacos this 4th of July and we loves the taste it have our tacos. It's spicy but oh so good.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?