BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
b s.
b s.
Great got sauce. not too hot but not weak either. I put it on everything. Good flavor.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Wilson, NY
Goes a long way! I love Frank's RedHot sauce, try to use it as much as I can for just about anything and everything!
Lauryn K.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
The biggest thing that threw me off with this sauce is that it's very buffalo-y. nothing like tobasco.. just a heads up
Kate L.
Kate L.
Shelton, CT
Love to add this to eggs, chili, hot dogs... everything if i could! not as spicy as I'd like, but they do make other flavors.
Theresa G.
Theresa G.
I love hot wings. With this sauce and butter the hot wing are so so good! Great hot sauce to have in the house all the time.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
BEST hot sauce ever!!
amber g.
amber g.
Troy, IL
I put this sh*t on everything. It's just the right degree of hot and I LOVE the fact it comes in different varieties, so it can really be put on anything and everything. It's not even pricey.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Wildomar , CA
Foodie Expert
I love using this with chicken wings, and I also dip my pizza in it. its the best sauce to kick up any meal.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
We love Frank's Red Hot! It goes great on everything! My personal favorite is on scrambled eggs!! :)
Karen R.
Karen R.
Phoenix, AZ
I Love using this on my home made chicken wings they taste just like the ones you would expect at any restaurant and it makes it that much easier to make !!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?