BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
oriana g.
The best sauce ever!!! Perfect spicy I just love this ❤❤ i recommend this great taste like
Lacey R.
Favorite hot sauce. Awesome flavor and great on anything you want to add a little spice too
Genesis K.
Excelente producto!! Muy picante como me gusta! Gracias por enviármelo totalmente gratis!!
Johalys C.
This product was really good and delicious. It works really good with buffalo chicken dip.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I don't like because I never have liked, but my father says is so delicious, he loves that.
Madeline C.
Hopatcong, NJ
My favorite hot sauce!!! I put Frank's
on everything! It's the best and such a good price.
Juliana C.
Foodie Expert
I received this in my playa box and I really enjoyed it. It adds the perfect kick to food!
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Foodie Expert
Definetely gonna be using this in wings and see how they come out u loveeee me some spicy 🔥
Victoria S.
Louisville
The only hot sauce I will use. It’s the best I use it on everything. Literally everything.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
Great sauce for hot wings delicious wonder meal I provided my family thanks to influencster
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?