BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Katie S.
El Paso, TX
Tried it on my eggs, tried it with some popcorn. I'm addicted. It's delicious. Not too spicy, but just the right kick.
Katherine C.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love this hot sauce. Literally use it on everything when making food for my boyfriend since he loves hot sauce so much!
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Favorite hot sauce! everyone in my house uses it. Great to spice up practically anything! Especially great on chicken.
Ruthie L.
Elk Grove, CA
Great flavor!!! Go to go with any food to add the spicy flavor ! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Melisa P.
Brockton, MA
I really like it, not a big big fan of spicy but the Frank's Red hot was really good and even my mom and dad tasted it.
Maria L.
Fort Worth , TX
Amazing sauce it's a little bit spicy but I definitely love it, you should try it! I am very satisfied with the flavor
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I ha e loved this sauce for years! It goes good on so many things! The taste is just like not other hot sauce! Love it!
Erika P.
Dallas, TX
I love this product it really does go good on all things chicken burgers chips pickles I love it it's a true good hero
Sonya B.
Warren, MI
Frank's Red Hot is the best hot sauce in the world. I put Frank's Red Hot Original on my chips, chicken and everything.
Carina Q.
Hutto, TX
Love this sauce!! Just the perfect spicy flavor for breakfast to dinner time. I recommend for chicken tenders the best.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?