BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Fabiola S.
For me is the best buffalo sauce in the market, makes my salads better, great for people who loves spacy in their food
daisy a.
Honestly tastes good and best part is that it has zero chemicals ! It is pure organic ingredients. I will buy it again
yareli g.
Ogden, UT
It's really good! Especially on chicken wings! Would totally recommend to a friend! Will be cooking more with this lol
Natalie M.
I love this stuff. Just the right amount of spice. Has great flavor. I would recommend making buffalo chicken sliders.
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
Only buy the best! ! Franks is the best not only for wings but for chicken breast. It's the only hot sauce in my house!
olivia m.
I've tried this sauce before so I know the flavor wouldn't disappoint. Pack with SOOO much flavor, thanks Influenster!
Alex L.
Burlington, VT
This is an all around good hot sauce can litterally be used for anything, but my favorite use is definitely hot wings.
Jessica A.
Love this sauce! So good on everything! Pizza, fried chicken, eggs literally everything! Not so hot just an enough kick
Kenya G.
I love this stuff! It tastes Amazing on wings and pizza! Its not too spicy either and I really enjoy that! #playavoxbox
Melissa C.
New Britain, CT
One of my favorite hot sauces, my fiance as well is just as stooked as me to have received this in my playa voxbox😍😍🔥🔥🔥
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?