BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Liz S.
Liz S.
Brookings, SD
If I could put this on everything, I so would! The Franks Hot Buffalo sauce is the best sauce. Even my husband, who doesn't really like thing HOT, Loves the buffalo sauce
Angela T.
Angela T.
Staten Island, NY
Best hot sauce out there! Love using it in soups, chicken wings, burgers etc for a zesty kick!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Katy, TX
My family puts Frank's on everything! Recently we also discovered Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce and Sweet Chili Sauce. They all are amazing.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
My boyfriend and I are crazy about Frank's. We put it on everything: Eggs, steak, hamburgers, in soups, and more! It perks up almost any dish.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Baton rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
The original bottle has a recipe for buffalo chicken dip that I make for many parties and potlucks. I always get asked for the recipe. I love this stuff!!
Maegan K.
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
This is a hot sauce that will really grow on you. I had never used hot sauce or liked it until my boyfriends started to put this in all of his cooking. Now I top everything from mac & cheese to hot dogs with this hot sauce.
Sakiya L.
Sakiya L.
Durham, NC
Foodie Expert
I grew up on Texas Pete but I tried this when I was about 18 and 13 years later I will NEVER pick up another bottle of Texas Pete.

I love vinegar so this gives me that spice with a twang.
Beau H.
Beau H.
Taunton, MA
Foodie Expert
I out Franks on everything... And I'm not just saying that. I LOVE the flavor of Franks. It's hot and peppery without a potent aftertaste. The buffalo, extra hot and sweet chili are also amazing! But the original is perfect.
Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Brooklyn, NY
There is not a day that I don't try to find a way to cook a meal with the Franks Thick.

Try it on popcorn - delish.

I will never use a different hot sauce.
Marinna H.
Marinna H.
Lancaster, CA
I love this Franks Red Hot sauce! I make eggs and use it burritos, anything with chicken it goes great with everything! I consider it healthy it has 0 cal 0 carbs 190 sodium. I always have this in my house! I definitely recommend to people! I have been sent this product complimentary for testing purposes from Tasty VoxBox.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?