BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jennifer L.
Very sweet and hot. Sounds like I'm reviewing my husband lol but it's a great sauce I'll put that **** on everything lol
Zaira A.
Austin, TX
One of my go to hot sauce, whenever I think of Buffalo wings franks is always the first think I think of. It's a classic.
Ashley B.
Stafford, VA
Literally put this on just about everything! i do wish i could by it in bigger bottles! has great heat and great flavor!
Emily K.
Best hot sauce around! Put it on a lot of things, even like dipping chips in it. Plus I love to use it to make wing sauce
Shama B.
Fairfield, CT
Such a great and tangy hot sauce for such a low and affordable price! Filled with flavor with the right amount of spice!
Crystalyn R.
High Bridge, NJ
The best !!!! My go to sauce for wings. A little goes a long way. Can't go wrong for $4.00. Thanks for my free sample!!!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
This hot sauce is very tasty, I use it in a regular basis. My family loves it on tacos and on many other recipes I make.
Stephany S.
Kensington, MD
This is a great sauce. I love the taste and the kick that it gives the food. I would definitely buy it again.
Priscella M.
This is really good with chicken nuggets and potato chips. Not too hot and just enough to give some flavor to your food!
Heaven G.
Philadelphia, PA
Best hot sauce ever!!! Can't go wrong with a classic. I keep it in my bag lol anytime I need some hot sauce I got it !!!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?