BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Sewell, NJ
I put it on everything! Very tasty. Goes with pretty much everything! This is a must need in the kitchen
Stacy P.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
I don't typically buy name brand. After trying this you will not buy anything but franks again! So yummy!
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Foodie Expert
This is a classic hot sauce, very well balanced and flavorful. mild in heat but perfect condiment for everything from eggs to buffalo wings. cheap too and available everywhere.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
Franks hot sauce is great! Best One on the market, great price, tastes great, cant complain! We put it on almost everything!
Marinna H.
Marinna H.
Lancaster, CA
I love this Franks Red Hot sauce! I make eggs and use it burritos, anything with chicken it goes great with everything! I consider it healthy it has 0 cal 0 carbs 190 sodium. I always have this in my house! I definitely recommend to people! I have been sent this product complimentary for testing purposes from Tasty VoxBox.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Coppell, TX
If I could give this an AAA grade I would. It says it on the bottle, but I literally put this stuff on EVERYTHING. From eggs to pasta to bloody marys, if it needs a kick but with great flavor, this is what I go to. Yes, it does cost maybe 50 cents more than the other popular brands, but that fifty cents is worth it for how much of a difference it makes in foods. The other hot sauce brands have nothing on Franks!
Trinicka H.
Trinicka H.
Kansas City, MO
This hot sauce is really good. It's hot but with flavor. I use it to make my hot wings mixed with Italian dressing and butter. It is sooo good.
Jory B.
Jory B.
Columbus, OH
Im always one to put hot sauce on everything. Even if its eggs. Haha. They have a lot of choices between the original to the BBQ wing hot sauce to their new thick sauce which is almost like ketchup (only spicy lol). I prefer this over any other hot sauce.
Juliya G.
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
I think the sauce is too thin to act as a dipping sauce but add it in any dish to add a kick of flavor!
Tessa M.
Tessa M.
Ashland, KY
I have started eating Frank's Red Hot on EVERYTHING! It is especially good on homemade Chex Mix. So good!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?