BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Miriam A.
This is perfect for those upcoming cook outs! I love spicy food and this sauce does not disappoint! Very happy with this.
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love franks red hot! Its the perfect touch to EVERY meal! I had the privilege to try this for FREE in my Tasty VoxBox!!
Mrs. H.
West allis, WI
Franks Red Hot gives you the perfect amount of flavor. I am so glad I got a free sample to try with my favorite recipes.
Zaira A.
Austin, TX
One of my go to hot sauce, whenever I think of Buffalo wings franks is always the first think I think of. It's a classic.
Bonny M.
My first time trying Frank's Red hot. Overall, it is spicy and goes well chips. Definitely recommend for everyone to try.
Kiley S.
Dallastown, PA
Great for cooking! I like to cook a lot of vegetables and I always add this for a kick. Especially when cooking zucchini.
Teresa C.
panorama city, CA
If you like buffalo sauce you will love this. It has a tangy and a bit of spicy taste. A better version of cholula sauce.
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
I love this hot sauce. It's the easiest to make anything buffalo. It's the perfect amount of spice and has great flavor.
Ava H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Amazing!!!!! I just tried this and it is so good!!!' I am So grateful to Influenster for allowing me to try this product!
Luisa M.
Vidor, TX
Literally put this sh*t on everything. Serious, pizza, tacos, French fries it tastes good with everything perfect flavor.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back