BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rebecca D.
Frank's Original RedHot Sauce is the bomb! Just mixed a batch Frank's RedHot mayo for our burgers this evening! YUM!!!
Susana C.
I love this sauce for hot wings! Perfect buffalo sauce, not like other sauces that taste like vinegar this ones perfect
Sequoyah T.
Newport News, VA
This is the perfect hot sauce. It is spicy but not too spicy and full of yummy bold flavors. I put this on everything!!
Heather a.
My favorite hot sauce goes great on everything. The price is perfect. Great to use for cooking especially with chicken.
yvette G.
Austin, TX
Needs to be spicier I find it works well on pizza because it's a little runnier prefer a thick Sauce for tacos and such
Jazette N.
Los Angeles, CA
I put that #^_/% on everything!!!!! What can I say 😂😂😂😂😂 this stuff is amazing. Glad I was able to get in on this box.
Perla D.
Dallas, TX
This is a must have if your are going to make Hot wings. Wouldn't use anything else. Glad I got it as part of my VoxBox
Fanii G.
This is seriously the best hot sauce for wings!!! I love how you can put it on anything and it'll still taste so good !
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this on everything. i cook with it as well as use it for wings etc. it makes an excellent dipping sauce as well.
Ricki C.
Bayonne, NJ
I freaking loveeee this stuff!!! On pizza, chicken, rice well just about everything! You can get it in any supermarket.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?