BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
ann arbor, MI
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot packs the perfect punch to spice up any dish. I use this on everything from eggs to pizza to homemade wing sauce. There are flavors for everyone, even those who can't handle a lot of heat.
Cherise L.
Cherise L.
Shirley, MA
Frank's Red Hot Sauce is the best. I love the flavor, not too spicy and just the right taste. It can go well with anything from salad to steak. Highly recommend to anyone who wants a little kick to their meal! Bonus: it boosts your metabolism! :)
Megan C.
Megan C.
Philadelphia, PA
Franks Red Hot is the best buffalo sauce around. They keep it stocked in my college cafeteria and we put it on anything to make the college food a little better. Pizza, chicken, omelets, you name it!
Stacey E.
Stacey E.
Chesapeake, VA
I made some wings with this stuff and it came out Devine. Also i made a dip with the sweeter version of this sauce with cream cheese and it was one of the tastiest things i have ever made.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Port Huron, MI
My favorite type of hot sauce!
Kaylen M.
Kaylen M.
Baytown, TX
I absolutely love this on my pizza, it's the best hot sauce around.
Juan D.
Juan D.
Newington, CT
Really nice to have every once in awhile. Especially when you have special friends that cook you food twice a week! (50-50mex-spaniard ones!THIS IS TRUE!!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Newtown, CT
This past superbowl of course we had wings, and what else would we use besides Frank's red hot? NOTHING. Spicy but not overpowering, and I know there's a few levels of heat...which is good for those of you who wanna test your limits. Can't go wrong with this sauce.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Cincinnati, OH
Frank's Red Hot adds quite a bit of flavor to food and is good for everyday, but it is not that spicy, so it's not my go-to for heat.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
Foodie Expert
Frank's red Hot is my favorite hot sauce. I'll put it on eggs or breakfast potatoes. The Buffalo Sauce is a staple in my fridge--We make Buffalo Chicken Dip with it a few times a month!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?