BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Velita R.
Colorado Springs , CO
Love Red Hot on chicken wings, pork rines, chips, & more! Great flavor! Great price! Highly recommend! One of my favs!
Christina M.
Gambrills, MD
Only buy the best! ! Franks is the best not only for wings but for chicken breast. It's the only hot sauce in my house!
Raquel M.
Gardena, CA
Good spicy taste to add flavor to your food! It seems like it's a pretty good price for the amount of product you get 👍
Abby L.
Clayton , NC
I like this so much. I usually have Valentina in the house but when I ran out and got this, it worked out for me great!
Katherine C.
Powder Spgs, GA
Love this hot sauce. Literally use it on everything when making food for my boyfriend since he loves hot sauce so much!
Katie S.
El Paso, TX
Tried it on my eggs, tried it with some popcorn. I'm addicted. It's delicious. Not too spicy, but just the right kick.
Ricki C.
Bayonne, NJ
I freaking loveeee this stuff!!! On pizza, chicken, rice well just about everything! You can get it in any supermarket.
yvette G.
Austin, TX
Needs to be spicier I find it works well on pizza because it's a little runnier prefer a thick Sauce for tacos and such
Heather a.
My favorite hot sauce goes great on everything. The price is perfect. Great to use for cooking especially with chicken.
Priscilla C.
Mcallen, TX
I am not a big fan of spicy food. I really didn't like it that much to me it was too spicy. I would not buy this again.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?