BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
This makes amazing boneless buffalo wings.soooooooooooooo good. i even mix it with some ketchup and dip my fries in it.,
SARA E.
Dallas, TX
Awesome taste! If you like spicy and any hot wings.... This is for you! Gives any food the right kick. I recommend this.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Love, love, LOVE, this hot sauce, if I have one choice this is it! I love the balance of heat, vinegar and chili flavor.
Zaira A.
Austin, TX
One of my go to hot sauce, whenever I think of Buffalo wings franks is always the first think I think of. It's a classic.
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
We always have a bottle of this in my house. My husband likes to put it on just about everything, and the price is great.
Priscella M.
This is really good with chicken nuggets and potato chips. Not too hot and just enough to give some flavor to your food!
Dana C.
Frederick, MD
I put that Sh*t on everything!!! Even salad. Has a great flavor, and just the perfect hot that doesn't take over the food
Stephany S.
Kensington , MD
This is a great sauce. I love the taste and the kick that it gives the food. I would definitely buy it again.
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff is great! I like it in chili, on hotdogs, buffalo wings and just about everything else!!! It's sooooooo good!
Jessica B.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love franks red hot! Its the perfect touch to EVERY meal! I had the privilege to try this for FREE in my Tasty VoxBox!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?