BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Norma S.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Franks hot sauce! I had started using this hot sauce for a couple months when I made chicken wings. It's the only one I find perfect. The perfect tang, spice, and taste. Receiving this in my Playa Voxbox was a sign of making more wings for the family.
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I was very excited to try the Frank's Red Hot sauce I got in my Playa VoxBox I tried it on my steak for Memorial Day weekend BBQ but when I tasted it it isn't as hot as I thought which was a little disappointing but it still has a good flavor to it. If you don't like extremely spicy/not really spicy but like to try hot sauce this is your type of sauce.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite sauces that i literally put one everything. It inexpensive and is a good value for the amount you get. I really like this on chicken and i recently used it in my famous chili. I will definitely buy this again and i will be incorporating it in more of my recipes. I receive this free from influenster.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
I have to have sauce on the daily. I used this one this morning in my breakfast taco and it passed. I like this on popcorn, pork rinds, wings. CHEETOS® Crunchy Flamin' Hot® Cheese Flavored SnacksFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Brittany W.
Wilmer, TX
My family and I love to make home made chicken strips (or chicken wings) and toss them in Franks Red Hot Sauce!! Mmm! Yummy! Also very good as a dipping sauce! Keep a big glass of ice tea or SOMETHING to put out the flames in your mouth!! Spicy for sure!!
josie m.
Pomona, CA
Tengo que admitir que es la primera vez que pruebo esta salsa y me encantó la disfruto mucho a cualquier hora y con cualquier comida si aún no la pruebas te recomiendo que lo hagas no te arrepentirás... yo recibí este producto gratis de @influenster pero mis reviews y experiencias son totalmente míos definitely will buy it...
Roxana W.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my Favorite sauce ever... Seriously, opening my voxbox this month brought such joy to my face! seeing this beauty in the box made my day! It really does go on everything (almost lol) #FoodLovesFranks I received this item for free in a voxbox to try it... Best ever! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Betsy C.
Hollywood, FL
I had already tried this before they sent it to me, and I was already putting that $h*t on Everything!!!! lol It was also recommended by my fitness coach, its flavorful without the calories. Perfect for wings and anything you edible! we got this and I wasn't even able to take a picture of it full because since the moment I got it my fiance and I have been using it on EVERYTHING lol
Amanda W.
Hemlock, MI
Will always be my all time favorite for egg whites and it totally healthy! 0 points on weight watchers. Goes a very long way when you get the large bottle from SAMS club. I use it to marinate my chicken and also to add to taco meat!
FullTimeJazmin V.
Normally we add Mexican hot sauces to our chips, but this cayenne pepper sauce is a great alternative. The taste is similar to a buffalo sauce and has the right amount of spice and heat for the lil ones. I'd recommend it with chicken wings, popcorn, and pizza.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?