BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Nereida R.
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
This sauce reminds me if the Chalulu hot sauce you get in the restaurants. It has a strong vinegar taste n not too spicy for me. I like putting it on my food .. For example I had potatoes with egg and I put the sauce on top I give it 3 out of 5 not my number one sauce to go too. My dad doesn't mind for bit because of the vinegar taste but my mom likes it (dad gave it a 3 and mom a 4)
Krystal E.
Krystal E.
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! I was so excited to receive this in my box. I actually had just run out and was going to pick some up. I love using this on all types of food. From baked potatoes, chicken and pasta it goes with everything. I will continue to use this. I received this product free from influenster in exchange for my honest opinion. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jesenia E.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
Foodie Expert
I received this for free from #influenster for testing purposes. All of my opinion is of my own. I did my favorite/famous chicken tinga ; Mexican dish. And the flavor it adds is delicious. I will be creating new dishes to test this sauce on like on wings or grilled chicken thighs. The spice is sharp and a bit sweet. Like buffalo hot sauce. The one I have is cayenne pepper sauce. And recommend everyone to try it. Goes well on anything. #Playavoxbox #gotitfree
Kirsten C.
Kirsten C.
Inverness, FL
Foodie Expert
Here in the south, all we use when making wings, or buffalo chicken dip, or chili is Fran's RedHot sauce. Getting this for free from Influenster was a dream because our house was running out of our last bottle in the fridge. It's just the right amount of spice, and throw in some butter and brown sugar and some dashes of garlic pepper, trust me you have a killer wing sauce.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Minneapolis
My absolute favorite hot sauce!! I am not much of a buffalo sauce type of person. In fact I will only have it by accident. That is until I can across this precious gem. I generally pair this with chicken. Put it in the crock pot with some garlic and you have amazing pulled buffalo chicken. You can make so many items with that chicken and it takes everything up a notch! I love love love this sauce!! If you haven't tried it yet, go get some now!!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
I've always been a fan of Louisiana, and my boyfriend as well. We have always loved it and stuck with it without trying anything else. When I got this in my box we paired it with Canes fries and chicken. Which we usually use again, Louisiana. The taste was delicious. Safe to say we will be converting to this product because it was really good. Spicy enough but tasty as well.
Jarielly S.
Jarielly S.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce it's really delicious!! It reminds me a lot of the Louisiana Hot sauce . I eat literally put some on my palms and eat it. It's perfect it really isn't burning hot it's just a hint of spiciness and a lot of perfectness . I'm going to be using this hot sauce in everything! I got this product complimentary/free for testing purposes and these are my honest opinions
Diana R.
Diana R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I was getting bored with my typically chicken recipe until I received this for free thanks to influenster in my #playavoxbox. I let the chicken marinate in the fridge before cooking. It made it so juicy and added so much flavor. I even used it on wings and put them in the oven! It's spicy but not mouth burning hot! I would highly recommend! It goes on just about everything!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Kissimmee, FL
I never used to eat hot sauce because my palate couldn't take the heat but I was daring enough to try this one and I loved the flavor so much I decided to deal with the heat and buy a bottle! I was running low on the bottle I bought so I was happily surprised to receive a free bottle from Influenster! It's the perfect mix of tang and flavor! A 3 out of 5 on the hot scale!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Miramar, FL
This is my GO-TO wing sauce. It's a perfect buffalo sauce - just enough spice but not too hot for those that like to keep it on the mild side. Definitely won't have to step out for wings if you keep Frank's at home. Oh and try drizzling some on your pizza! You won't forget it. I was so glad I received this in my voxbox because it's been one of my favorites for so long!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?