BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Erin P.
Rockport, MA
My FAVORITE hot sauce! My college roommates and I go through about one of the large bottles a month. It tastes great on eggs, pasta and you can make the best buffalo chicken dip with it! 10/10 recommend to anyone! And if its too hot, just mix it with a little ranch or blue cheese!
Sandra J.
Foodie Expert
This is standard goodness. Makes me want to go out and get more. I think it fires ya right up. I like it on simple eggs to enchipapadas!! So easy to find --not a fancy pants item. I'll get more whence it's gone!
Alejandra G.
La Palma , CA
This was my very first time trying Frank's Red Hot sauce and I loved it! I was very excited when I received this product because I love hot sauce. I love the tangy flavor it gives my potatoe chips! If you like hot sauce definitely try this on out! 👍
Tia J.
This makes the most amazing buffalo wings like no ones bussiness. I cant imagine my wings without it bu somehow the saltiness is overpowering with other foods. i tried it on rice ribs stake and baked chicken. the thick formula is better on fried foods. I buy it from walmart and would absolutely suggest someone try it.
Alba B.
Rye, NY
Such a great complement for many dishes. For me it has the perfect level of spiciness because it doesn't overwhelm the flavor. This one has become my brunch best friend since I like having steak and eggs and Bloody Marys. Better than Tabasco for sure
Yolanda G.
San Jacinto, CA
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is such a great tasting pepper sauce! I use it for basically all my chicken meals because the flavor is amazing! I recommend the chicken wong tongs, the recipe can be found on their Facbeook page! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Matthew S.
Oak Park, IL
Foodie Expert
This was my first time trying Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I tried this hot sauce over some Ramen Noodles to give them a little kick and it tastes great. I started using only a small amount is enough to taste how hot it is. I definitely would recommend Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce.
Tatyanna R.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
I myself wasn't a fan of the taste I'm more of a spicy person and tried on different types of food and didn't like it. I would recommend for the people that don't like spicy food. I received this product for testing purposes and all opinions are my own
Angela U.
Robinson , TX
Foodie Expert
There's nothing I could say to tell you how amazing wonderful this stuff is I could literally put it on everything LOL my baby just to grill chicken breast and stuff for chicken breast with blue cheese& viola blue cheese buffalo chicken breast!!!! Seriously got get some! It has a great tang to it with just enough spicy.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Foodie Expert
I put this stuff on EVERYTHING. seriously Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the best hot sauce around. Not too spicy, its just right! Love making buffalo chicken dip with it along with many other things.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?