BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Angela A.
Angela A.
Tallahassee, FL
I should probably just buy stock in this company because I love this product so much. Its cheap, spicy and delicious. I put this on everything from chicken to burritos.
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
Oakland, MI
I absolutely love Frank's RedHot I put it on anything and everything. My favorite thing for breakfast is scrambled eggs and RedHot. It is of course salty but the taste is delicious. And while it it spicy the spice isn't too much, you can still enjoy the flavor of what you're eating and the taste of the sauce.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Roseto, Pa
By far the best hot sauce I have ever had. I have had Tobasco, Texes Pete and countless other brands, but nothing can out do Franks! My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. Definitely the best, it has the right amount of heat and tang, and it doesn't really burn the lips, its more of a mouth heat and throat tang. DELICIOUS!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ
This is my favorite hot sauce for everyday use. Really good flavor, and just the right amount of heat.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Nottingham, MD
For those who enjoy spicy with flavor not just simply heat added to your food! This is my go to hot sauce!
Joanell Y.
Joanell Y.
Foodie Expert
I from down south and I love food. Franks Red Hot is a really tasty sauce to add to your meats I enjoyed having this on my meats however I haven't got to the place of trying this on everything. I want say that this sauce is so hot that you will be in tears or can barely swallow but it a 4 out 10 heat for me and its sweet almost like a honey BBQ sauce, I enjoy and if your looking for a way to give you Food a different kick try it out.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Prairieville, LA
Foodie Expert
A kick of heat with awesome flavor.
Kellie H.
Kellie H.
Crestwood, KY
I love hot food but my family likes it a little more mild. Frank's is great for all of because it's just the right amount of heat for all of us to enjoy it! Would definitely recommend this product!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Ok well almost everything. Its sooo good ^_^
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Indian Trail, NC
I've from Buffalo and make my own buffalo wings from time to time. Frank's Red Hot is the only hot sauce I use. And I am not much for hot sauce but this stuff is amazing, especially on wings. I love to put it on my tacos as well.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?