BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Siera M.
Really good for making Chicken Buffalo dip. It has a spicy hot flavor without being too unbearably hot.
Amy M.
Galion, OH
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite condiments ever! The taste is amazing and it can be put on almost anything! Eggs, meat, potatoes, or in recipes!
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Foodie Expert
Yep I make the buffalo chicken dip with cream cheese ranch and franks red hot and it is the most delicious thing on earth!
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
This product is so good. I add it to many of my plates. My husband loves it on his pizza. He can't eat pizza without his Franks red sauce.
Matt S.
Buffalo, NY
Growing up in Buffalo we know our hot sauce! This was and still is a staple in out fridge.

For anyone out there looking for authentic Chicken Wings its really just Frank's and Butter.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
It goes great with everything . It's not that hot . It's not that expensive either . Hot sauce is usually really hot but this one is mild .
Brendan B.
Woonsocket, RI
This sauce is great. Adds kick to anything. Great on wings, burgers pizza.
Cassandra K.
Jacksonville , NC
Foodie Expert
I've never been a fan of hot sauces, because they are either too hot, or the flavor is strong. Frank's is the perfect mix of heat and has a fantastic flavor! I use it so many different ways: on chicken, on macaroni and cheese, eggs, on anything!
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Literally this is the ONLY hot sauce my hubby and I will buy, even if the price is a bit high for our budget at times, when we run out we buy two giant size bottles and stock up!
kimberly T.
Pharr, TX
Franks red hot goes great with absolutely everything. I love all their products especially the buffalo wing sauce its spicy!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?