BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Keshia M.
I put this ish on EVERYTHING! Franks is the best hot sauce hands down. Everyone in my house eats this even my 3 year old.
Shama B.
Fairfield, CT
Such a great and tangy hot sauce for such a low and affordable price! Filled with flavor with the right amount of spice!
Stephanie L.
Cheektowaga, NY
A Buffalo,NY staple for any food! I discovered it tastes really good on POPCORN! No fat. No calories. Better than butter!
Zaira A.
Austin, TX
One of my go to hot sauce, whenever I think of Buffalo wings franks is always the first think I think of. It's a classic.
delicia h.
mira loma
OMG i put this on everything.... i mean almost everything. It adds a good flavor to my food, moreso than tabasco sauce.
Luisa M.
Vidor, TX
Literally put this sh*t on everything. Serious, pizza, tacos, French fries it tastes good with everything perfect flavor.
Teresa C.
panorama city, CA
If you like buffalo sauce you will love this. It has a tangy and a bit of spicy taste. A better version of cholula sauce.
Stephany S.
Kensington, MD
This is a great sauce. I love the taste and the kick that it gives the food. I would definitely buy it again.
Mrs. H.
West allis, WI
Franks Red Hot gives you the perfect amount of flavor. I am so glad I got a free sample to try with my favorite recipes.
Fabiola N.
Albuquerque, NM
Ever sense I received this in my voxbox My husband wont let me use any other lol ! Tastes great and not expensive at all.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?