BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heaven G.
Philadelphia, PA
Best hot sauce ever!!! Can't go wrong with a classic. I keep it in my bag lol anytime I need some hot sauce I got it !!!!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
This hot sauce is very tasty, I use it in a regular basis. My family loves it on tacos and on many other recipes I make.
Priscella M.
This is really good with chicken nuggets and potato chips. Not too hot and just enough to give some flavor to your food!
Abby L.
Clayton , NC
I like this so much. I usually have Valentina in the house but when I ran out and got this, it worked out for me great!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
We love Franks at our house especially my boyfriend he likes it on any fish I make especially fry chicken of course...
Priscilla C.
Mcallen, TX
I am not a big fan of spicy food. I really didn't like it that much to me it was too spicy. I would not buy this again.
Carol T.
Bronx, NY
This has a Very good taste!!! I am a spicy food lover and I can say this sauce is really good!! I recomend this product
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
The biggest thing that threw me off with this sauce is that it's very buffalo-y. nothing like tobasco.. just a heads up
Kristina E.
Oregon City, OR
Intense! Great flavor! A must have on taco night or when barbecuing. Also great on chicken or to spice up a bbq sauce.
Brooke S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love using the buffalo flavor on any think from chicken to cauliflower. Also add some zip to dips for chips or veggies.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?