BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Valli C.
Aiken, SC
Of course you love it....it's FRANK'S!!! Spring is on the way, what better way to burn off the winter chill than a pitcher of CAJUN LEMONADE including a shot of Frank's in the recipe....you will spring forward in a BIG way.....
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
Foodie Expert
Love love love. I'm not a huge Tabasco fan and so every time I wanted a zingy taste I would either add Tabasco and regret it or just go without and feel like something is missing. The best use for this is on home made Mac and cheese with bacon. Mhhh....now I'm hungry
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
I use franks on practically everything! It's delicious on pizza, chicken, and chili! I love using the buffalo chicken dip recipe that is on the bottle, too. So spicy and flavorful!
Aleyah W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this stuff, i use it on almost everything <3
Kim R.
Brunswick, OH
I've used Frank's RedHot in a lot of my food prep, especially Hot Wings. Mixed with a little bit of butter and you've got an awesome taste and bite to your wings!
Janice W.
Clear Lake, IA
Love this stuff. Mix with melted butter and give your wings a classic buffalo flavor. I also appreciate that it's made just with cayenne pepper and isn't full of other unpronounceable ingredients. (Speaking of the original version, not the thick.). Excellent staple, my fav!
Annie A.
Mount Dora, FL
I put this stuff on everything. I have to rotate between this, Sriracha and Tajin.
Jennifer W.
Brentwood , TN
My boyfriend and I are crazy about Frank's. We put it on everything: Eggs, steak, hamburgers, in soups, and more! It perks up almost any dish.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I love this sauce. It goes great with eggs, on chicken of course, and makes the BEST buffalo chicken dip in the entire world. Always is a good cost. And is a huge staple in my house!! Loveee!
Brooke S.
Minneapolis, MN
Love using the buffalo flavor on any think from chicken to cauliflower. Also add some zip to dips for chips or veggies.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?