BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Franks Red Hot is my go-to hot sauce. It has the perfect balance of flavor and heat. My favorite way to use Franks Red Hot is to mix it into shredded chicken for buffalo chicken wraps.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Glorieta, NM
My 8 year old LOVES this. He loves to make hot wings. He makes sure we always have Franks Red Hot in supply
Marie N.
Marie N.
Herndon, VA
Frank's Red Hot is my all time FAVORITE hot sauce! I used to be a Tabasco girl, but not anymore. I really do put it on everything!
Brandi B.
Brandi B.
Franklin, KY
I used to be a Louisiana hot sauce girl until I had a recipe that specifically called for Frank's. I haven't turned back since. Its a classic buffalo/hot wing sauce.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
This is a easy way to get an inexpensive, yummy, easy to make meal. I like the popcorn shrimp
Angela A.
Angela A.
Tallahassee, FL
I should probably just buy stock in this company because I love this product so much. Its cheap, spicy and delicious. I put this on everything from chicken to burritos.
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
Oakland, MI
I absolutely love Frank's RedHot I put it on anything and everything. My favorite thing for breakfast is scrambled eggs and RedHot. It is of course salty but the taste is delicious. And while it it spicy the spice isn't too much, you can still enjoy the flavor of what you're eating and the taste of the sauce.
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Roseto, Pa
By far the best hot sauce I have ever had. I have had Tobasco, Texes Pete and countless other brands, but nothing can out do Franks! My mouth is watering right now just thinking about it. Definitely the best, it has the right amount of heat and tang, and it doesn't really burn the lips, its more of a mouth heat and throat tang. DELICIOUS!
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Maricopa, AZ
This is my favorite hot sauce for everyday use. Really good flavor, and just the right amount of heat.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Nottingham, MD
For those who enjoy spicy with flavor not just simply heat added to your food! This is my go to hot sauce!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?