BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
We always have a bottle of this in my house. My husband likes to put it on just about everything, and the price is great.
emma m.
No me gustan las cosas picantes y esto es demasiado picante no tiene un sabor que puedas disfrutar de lo picantes que es
Samaria F.
Greensboro, NC
This stuff is great! I like it in chili, on hotdogs, buffalo wings and just about everything else!!! It's sooooooo good!
Bonny M.
My first time trying Frank's Red hot. Overall, it is spicy and goes well chips. Definitely recommend for everyone to try.
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
This makes amazing boneless buffalo wings.soooooooooooooo good. i even mix it with some ketchup and dip my fries in it.,
Zarahi S.
Irving, TX
This sauce has a nice kick! I loved it was watery, so it mixed well with my food! I will give a try to spicier versions!
Sophia P.
Roxbury, MA
I love this hot sauce. It's the easiest to make anything buffalo. It's the perfect amount of spice and has great flavor.
Luisa W.
Vidor, TX
Literally put this sh*t on everything. Serious, pizza, tacos, French fries it tastes good with everything perfect flavor.
Courtney C.
One of the best hot sauces EVER! It literally goes with everything you can think of just enhances the taste of anything!
Jennifer L.
Very sweet and hot. Sounds like I'm reviewing my husband lol but it's a great sauce I'll put that **** on everything lol
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?