BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Megan A.
League City, TX
I absolutely love this sauce! I have an extremely sensitive pallet and its just the right amount of kick, but I don't go home crying to momma! I highly recommend this to anyone who loves flavor and keeping their taste buds intact!!! :)
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
When I make buffalo chicken, I use Frank's. I bread and bake chicken cutlets and while they are warm, toss them in RedHot. I throw it over a fresh green salad and serve bleu cheese or ranch dressing on the side.
Ciara B.
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! I used to only buy the Louisiana hot sauce and the siracha chili sauce. But I recently I bought this one bc I made this buffalo chicken dip out of chicken breast, cream cheese and franks red hot sauce. It was sooo good! Of course I spiced it up a lil with my own ingredients ;) And I know they have the Franks Red Hot Sauce at Subway I always get it on my buffalo chicken sub.
Kira C.
Biddeford, ME
I'm not one that typically enjoys spicy food, but this makes food taste so much better. It gives it so much flavor! You can honestly put it on/in anything, making it go from good to AMAZING!
Rachel A.
It's not a lie at all. This hot sauce can go virtually on anything...well not ice cream...ok so almost anything and taste realllllly good.
Bren A.
Foodie Expert
Awesome sauce! Pretty essential for your buffalo chicken wings. You definitely need to try this. Yummyyyy
Kasey K.
That is the only thing I really use this for, since I am not a fan of spicy food. But buffalo wings made fresh at home with Frank's are delicious. Forget takeout wings.
Jessica M.
East Islip, NY
I like the original Frank's RedHot sauce, but I also really enjoy their Sweet Chili sauce. Yum!
Celia F.
This is my favorite brand of hot sauce hands down. Its great on wings, pizza, speghetti, tacos. The list is endless. I've mixed it in ranch to make my own buffalo sauce, you can use butter as well.
Melissa J.
Recently turned my husband on to Frank's RedHot. We love it on lays chips, chicken, burritos, etc. I could drink it, because it is just that delicious!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?