BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Julie A.
Plainview, TX
Love it... First time trying it.. Goes good on wings.. I'm very pleased by this product... Might try it on other thing...
Keshia M.
I put this ish on EVERYTHING! Franks is the best hot sauce hands down. Everyone in my house eats this even my 3 year old.
Destiny G.
Fresno, CA
This hot sauce is amazing I will definitely purchase at the grocery store for now on. Did I mention it's ZERO calories!!
Courtney C.
One of the best hot sauces EVER! It literally goes with everything you can think of just enhances the taste of anything!
Ava H.
Rio Rancho, NM
Amazing!!!!! I just tried this and it is so good!!!' I am So grateful to Influenster for allowing me to try this product!
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Love, love, LOVE, this hot sauce, if I have one choice this is it! I love the balance of heat, vinegar and chili flavor.
maria g.
Fort worth, TX
I love this on wings they come out extra hot...... I dont use it all the time but when I do its an excellent chille.....
Dana C.
Frederick, MD
I put that Sh*t on everything!!! Even salad. Has a great flavor, and just the perfect hot that doesn't take over the food
Emily K.
Best hot sauce around! Put it on a lot of things, even like dipping chips in it. Plus I love to use it to make wing sauce
Linda S.
This is not the hottest hot sauce but it does the job. Not too bitter, not too hot but it give the right amount of kick!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?