BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Michelle T.
Tiffin, OH
Foodie Expert
The absolute best taste around!! @franksredhot we love this on everything!!
Genial sabor
Super saludable
Un oequeño picante
Me encanta el sabor mexico
itzel A.
Oxnard , CA
Upon finding out it's vegan I put this on everything pizza pasta sandwiches
Courtney C.
Massillon, OH
My fiance and I LOVE Frank's on everything! Of course it makes the best buffalo chicken dip (which is one of his all time favorites) but we also use it for many other things. If you want to add a kick to your salad, mix Frank's with ranch dressing. It is one of our favorite dressings now, but be careful...a little goes a long way! It can quickly become VERY spicy.
Ashley B.
Oakdale, Pa
Foodie Expert
Franks Redhot is the only kind of hot sauce I use for buffalo chicken dip. It gives it just the right amount of spice!
Gianna M.
Mission Viejo , CA
Foodie Expert
Awesome taste. It has the taste of a not sauce without the burn. I usually mix red hot with ranch for my pizza. Just like the commercial, I put that s**t on everything!
Khaja M.
Morton Grove, IL
Can't go wrong with Frank's. Best on any and all pizza,grilled cheeses and anything else you can humanly ingest
Tonia H.
Foodie Expert
Yummm. I love franks! Its Tangy, with the perfect kick of spice. Not as hot as a Tabasco sauce, and not a pure pepper spice tast like Tabasco. Its a vinegar tangy medium spice pepper taste.
Kristi A.
Frank's Red Hot is my reason for getting up in the morning. Put it on eggs, in turkey wraps and burritos, on anything you don't want to share with your kids... It makes life worth living.
Crystal B.
N Tonawanda, NY
Foodie Expert
I love Franks! I especially love it on hash browns / potatoes. It's not too hot for us who don't like hot sauce generally but if you use a lot of its hot enough for people who do! Perfect compromise!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?