BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Sylvia B.
Carson, CA
We use Frank's on everything. I put it on everything, even my chicken breast salad with no dressing. Can't live without it.
Carolina G.
Greensboro , NC
Best hot sauce ever I'm such a big fan of Franks Red Hot Sauce It's So Great I Love To eat with this hot sauce every day ❤❤
Brittany L.
Phoenix, AZ
We literally put this on everything. It's perfect for chicken or to add to a pizza. It's definitely my favorite condiment
Portia N.
East Orange, NJ
LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF . I USE IT ON MY COLLARD GREENS TO GIVE IT A LIL KICK . I ALSO MAKE AN AWESOME BATCH OF BUFFALO WINGS
Jessica H.
Linden, NJ
I love this hot sauce because it's not overwhelmingly spicy and it has a nice flavor. It adds a nice kick to every meal.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
Got this in my November tasty VoxBox. It is so good! Probably my favorite Frank's sauce. Medium spicy and tangy. Delicious!
Tonya S.
I use about a bottle of this per week! Excellent with chicken in the crock pot! Check out their chicken dip recipe, also!
Josephine P.
Brooklyn, NY
Really didn't expect it to be so hot. I really enjoy it. It has a great flavor as well. I put that hit sauce on everything.
Samantha F.
New York
I don't really use this sauce for anything but drizzling it on freshly popped popcorn. It really adds a great flavor to it.
Angelica M.
Pearl River, LA
My first time trying franks redhot and it definitely works lol it really enjoyed it. Just enough favor to make you want me
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?