BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Julia W.
Julia W.
Frank's Red Hot Sauce is a great hot sauce for people who don't like tabasco's super hot flavor. Frank's is more of a mild sauce. I love cooking with Frank's Red Hot Sauce and the Buffalo sauce, It has the perfect flavor without being too spicy!
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
I love Frank's!! I used to be a Texas Pete gal but now it's nothing but Frank's for me!!
Hella I.
Hella I.
San Diego, CA
I know it's corny to quote a tagline, but I'll be damned if it's not true.

1. I buy in bulk--and it's just me using it. That's how much I go through.
2. I keep one at home, one at work, one at my parents house... I'd take one in my purse if I wasn't so accident-prone.
3. The heat is good. The flavor is off the chain.
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Coon Rapids, MN
I'm not sure how I every lived without red hot. The sauce just adds the right kick to everything from chili to pizza to eggs. Sooo good!
Hunter B.
Hunter B.
Piedmont, SC
It's not exactly hot, but it makes the bland taste great.
Denisa R.
Denisa R.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely LOVE drenching majority of my food whether its soup, fries, or whatever with hot sauce. I like the fact that unlike other hot sauces Frank's adds some heat without taking all of the flavor from whatever it is you're eating. If you love hot sauce on anything then this is the one to purchase.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
I have always liked hot and spicy food but was weary about hot sauces. That has completely changed since trying Franks red hot. I mix this into my fried rice, pour it on top of my pizza and add it to all my favorite chip dip recipes.
This has a great flavor. Nice smooth texture. And the perfect amount of spice.
Dawn A.
Dawn A.
Mount Holly, VT
I love that commercial and I love Frank's Red Hot! I really do put that s*** on everything!
Tonya S.
Tonya S.
I use about a bottle of this per week! Excellent with chicken in the crock pot! Check out their chicken dip recipe, also!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Crescent City, FL
Me and my husband LOVE this stuff.he eats it on EVERYTHING! yummy! Best hot sauce EVER! Not to hot and has a GREAT flavor!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?