BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Foodie Expert
We love Franks at our house especially my boyfriend he likes it on any fish I make especially fry chicken of course...
jason h.
Irving
Foodie Expert
This is a classic in my book. You cant go wrong with choosing this one right here. This is always a thumbs up baby!!!!
Carina Q.
Hutto, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this sauce!! Just the perfect spicy flavor for breakfast to dinner time. I recommend for chicken tenders the best.
Katie S.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
Tried it on my eggs, tried it with some popcorn. I'm addicted. It's delicious. Not too spicy, but just the right kick.
Naelee A.
Mission, TX
a great hot sauce - I've been through quite a few different hot sauces recently but Frank's is always a crowd favorite
Fabiola S.
For me is the best buffalo sauce in the market, makes my salads better, great for people who loves spacy in their food
cynthia c.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love this sauce! It has an amazing flavor and easy to use. Definitely plan on buying another when i run out.
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el sabor y el grado de picante que tiene, lo recomiendo, soy amante de los picantes y lo utilizamos en todo.
Veronica C.
Fennville, MI
Foodie Expert
Amazing with chicken wings and burgers and many more foods especially in some soups and yes healthy I so recommend this
Kimberly R.
Foodie Expert
I used this on a recipe that I made the day I got it and the taste is not the best. I haven't used it again since then.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?