BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christele P.
Love the taste and smell. I actually received this last year in an influenster box and bought it again. I like the flavor
Angelica G.
Matteson, IL
I got this product free with influencester! I have never tried it until I got it in the mail. It is really good and spicy
Teresa C.
panorama city, CA
If you like buffalo sauce you will love this. It has a tangy and a bit of spicy taste. A better version of cholula sauce.
Valerie C.
West Newton, PA
Franks Red Hot is the only brand hot sauce I use. I prefer the buffalo Franks better but no other hot compares to Franks!
Stephanie L.
Cheektowaga, NY
A Buffalo,NY staple for any food! I discovered it tastes really good on POPCORN! No fat. No calories. Better than butter!
Emily K.
Best hot sauce around! Put it on a lot of things, even like dipping chips in it. Plus I love to use it to make wing sauce
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Lo recomiendo mucho. me gustó es un producto verdaderamente picante si eso lo que buscan es ideal ... Lo recomiendo 100%
Nataly S.
Lawton, OK
Love these taste mild spicy taste not too much or too little just right I use these on wings to add a little more flavor
delicia h.
mira loma
OMG i put this on everything.... i mean almost everything. It adds a good flavor to my food, moreso than tabasco sauce.
Andrea H.
Hialeah, FL
My husband loves spicy food! And he definitely loved this one! It's so good that we could try it today at our taco night!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?