BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Xochitl P.
My free sample of this spice was just simply to spicy for me! But I'm prwttt sure who ever loves spicy would love the souce
Mayra C.
I don't really like hot sauces like this it gives me heart burn with the vinegar but my dad loves it.. especially with eggs
Virginia G.
Tomball, TX
muy buena, tiene el clasico picante de una salsa roja. con la barbacoa queda genial la recomiendo. es un poco liquida
Cheryl R.
Orlando, FL
I can compliant is good hot sauce I love my family love it good we every food I put on it i totally recommend this product
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
So good we eat this stuff on everything.
The best tasting hot sauce I've ever found. It's so good tasty but not too spicy.
Monique M.
Houston , TX
This RedHot sauce is the bomb! My kids eat it , it's has the right amount of spice to eat . We eat it on almost everything.
Keshia M.
I put this ish on EVERYTHING! Franks is the best hot sauce hands down. Everyone in my house eats this even my 3 year old.
Julie A.
Plainview, TX
Love it... First time trying it.. Goes good on wings.. I'm very pleased by this product... Might try it on other thing...
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI
Received this in my box! Loved it, flavor was great and the packing was nice! Since then, I've repurchased this product!
sarah r.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
I love this sauce! My favorite sauce to get for wings! I will always recommend this sauce to friends and family! Love it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?