BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Wendi H.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
Seriously! We use Frank's for everything in our house. On wings, in soups, on tacos, on sandwiches, eggs... I'm serious on everything. It is the perfect hot sauce just spicy enough that you still can taste what your eating.
Kristi D.
Kristi D.
Windham, NH
Short ingredient list! Great on EVERYTHING. We use this stuff all the time... vegan, soy free... would love to see and organic version. Great price. Try their other flavors (sweet chili).
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Santee, CA
I use this every time I need to make something with a kick. It has a balanced amount of flavor and heat.
Laura A.
Laura A.
Franks hot sauce adds spicy flavor and is perfect for enhancing so many meals including scrambled eggs, making buffalo chicken, and even adding to rice to name a few.
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Redlands, CA
I use this stuff to make buffalo chicken sliders. They are amazing. I put chicken, a ranch dressing packet, and top with Franks in the crock pot. I also make buffalo chicken dip. I have a low tolerance for heat and I can handle it!
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Monroeville, AL
The flavor is amazing ! I love it for making buffalo chicken dip ! Delicious :) lasts forever !
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Tulsa, OK
This is the best buffalo sauce that i have tried out so far! its delicious and super easy to do crock pot meals with! they have a variety of flavors which is nice as well!
Liliana J.
Liliana J.
This sauce is hot but it goes very good with chicken. I love it.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Raleigh, NC
This is my go to hot sauce. I love eating this in top of sliced avocado! I also had it into my chili and use it as an addition to may for a spicy sauce.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Rochester, MI
This is my favorite, especially for breakfast foods! I like to put it on hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, omelettes...it's so good.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?