BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nikilynn M.
Westminster, CO
OMG this stuff is soooo tasty. Tries with my pork chops. Yummmmmmmmy
jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL
I love hot sauce specially on my tacos and burritos the best brand ever as well..if you havent try it dont miss out do so.
Veronica B.
This is my first time ever tasting Frank's redhot sauce and I love it with my chips and tacos good to have it out in a bbq
Ashley F.
It was okay. Don't really like hot sauce. Too spicy for me. I like the sweet stuff. Perfect for people who like hot stuff.
Meleika V.
Larksville, PA
Perfect for wings and basically just everything. 0 calories so you can literally add flavor to anything w.o feeling guilty
crystal s.
Bronx, NY
I'm so happy I have a bottle of hot sauce I love putting it in my food fries chicken. And I put it mix with my qq says too.
Shelby H.
Alamogordo , NM
I had never tried this until the Playa VoxBox. Oh my goodness it was so yummy! I really do put that s*** on everything now!
Carolina G.
Greensboro , NC
Best hot sauce ever I'm such a big fan of Franks Red Hot Sauce It's So Great I Love To eat with this hot sauce every day ❤❤
crystal f.
Phoenix, AZ
I can't believe I got the big product. We love this hot sauce in our home. So for us to get the original size it's amazing.
Xochitl P.
My free sample of this spice was just simply to spicy for me! But I'm prwttt sure who ever loves spicy would love the souce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?