BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Katelyn G.
Bronx , NY
Love this flavor! A little saltier than most hot sauces I like! Would taste lovely on roasted veggies or something like that!
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
Franks hot sauce is great! Best One on the market, great price, tastes great, cant complain! We put it on almost everything!
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
We love Franks hot sauce. My favorite thing to make with it is buffalo chicken dip! It is amazing and has such a good flavor!
Elizabeth B.
AMARILLO, TX
Not bad sauce im the only one who eats it its now one of my few favorites and use it on a variety of foods when i want spice
Tatiana V.
Evanston, IL
Needs a little bit more of spicyness in my opinion go be honest. It's not that pricey as I was comparing and good value also
Erika E.
Can’t go wrong with Reds! I usually mix it with honey and orange juice to toss wings in and they always turn out delicious!!!
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
In my opinion this is the best pepper sauce it has such an awesome kick to it but not to spicy it leaves you wanting more!!!
Sarah Z.
Brunswick
I love this hot sauce and it so good and it really good for you. It is so good and the food it can go on and it so much fun.
Brigid L.
Just put this on some pizza! Heck yeah! Found my new favorite hot sauce Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
lisa s.
I love Frank's Red Hot sauce. Nothing else like it!!! Hands down! The best. I am enjoying my free bottle from Influenster😁😁😁
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?