BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Miryam Y.
Have you guys tried this on an Elote in a cup!?!?!? BANGIN!!! Right amount of spice every time!!
Ana S.
Foodie Expert
Spice up your wings and other food with some sauce! My bf uses this for almost all his meals lol
Jenn L.
Bronx, NY
I'm like to use hot sauce when I cook soup.Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Cyn Q.
Calexico, CA
My hush and
Really Loves this salsa, he uses un everything like pizzas, chicken
Very good flavor
amber V.
Mount Airy, NC
Best hot sauce ever! This spice of this sauce is awesome! It works well with butter in hot wings!
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
Great for wings to you just took off the grill! Taking it to the next step of crazy great flavors
Yesenia C.
Yakima , WA
Foodie Expert
Best hot sauce to add to any of your favorite meals, like for your taco nights or nachos night!!!
Corrina A.
Fort Worth, TX
Sooo good. I eat a lot of chicken and I love to put some of this on it or even add it to my pizza
Marisa H.
Escondido , CA
It's so delicious! It's a must try! Great in wings and anything else you like a little spice to!
Jaclyn O.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Got this for free from Influenster. Taste amazing on my chicken. I would definitely recommend.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?