BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jess S.
Jess S.
San Leandro, CA
I love how vinegary this hot sauce is, the flavor is great without being so hot it blows out your taste buds. Delicious on everything, even cottage cheese (I know, it sounds gross, but it's actually really good.)
Jahnya K.
Jahnya K.
This is practically the best hot sauce on the market, its perfect for wings and buffalo chicken dip.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Saint Paul, MN
We use this sauce for anything buffalo, as well as to add kick to a lot of other recipes. We even put it on eggs in the moring. Very versatile and very tasty! Not too spicy but spicy enough and lots of flavor. We just used this for buffalo chicken bites for an appetizer at our New Year's party and they were a hit!
Annalicia S.
Annalicia S.
Hesperia, CA
Frank's is very good for making buffalo chicken anything. It's not overbearingly hot, and it has a nice flavor
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
The only brand of hot sauce we use at home. Amazing on chicken wings. Just the right touch to give you a kick and still be edible.
stacie g.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
I love franks hot sauce its amazing I also love their wing sauce but if you are out of the wing throw a pat of butter in the hot sauce and you will have a yummy wing sauce :)
Alex H.
Alex H.
Framingham, MA
Love this stuff, i put this
s*%# on everything. so good, very spicy.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Hermosa Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Super delicious the right amount of vinegar and spice. Love it in sandwiches.
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Modesto, CA
Franks is a classic! It's definitely my favorite buffalo sauce. I love drizzling it on chicken pizza for an added twist!
Stefanie A.
Stefanie A.
Smyrna, DE
I honestly can say that I consume more Frank's than is reasonable for a normal human being. I have it at least once a day, but usually I have it with every meal. It is the perfect blend of hot and tangy. My husband is convinced that, if it were socially acceptable, I would drink it in a shot glass.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?