BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica A.
West Babylon, NY
I use franks red hot on everything!!! I love spicy food and franks is the perfect addition to just about every dish i make
Hayley K.
Amherst, MA
Tangy, hot, but not too fierce. Perfect for salads, soups, chicken wings, burritos, and more! I use this product regularly.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
My husband loves buffalo chicken as a sandwich, on a salad or in dip form. Frank's RedHot is the only sauce I will use.
Josephine P.
Brooklyn, NY
Really didn't expect it to be so hot. I really enjoy it. It has a great flavor as well. I put that hit sauce on everything.
Rachel Z.
Austin, TX
I LOOOOVE this stuff. I like to make fried chicken chunks and then toss it in Franks for homemade hot wings. It's the best!
Portia N.
East Orange, NJ
LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF . I USE IT ON MY COLLARD GREENS TO GIVE IT A LIL KICK . I ALSO MAKE AN AWESOME BATCH OF BUFFALO WINGS
Jessy R.
Bentonville, AR
Okay hands down the best wing Sauce ever. I love to buy wings and this Sauce. Better than the wings you get at restaurants.
Angelica M.
Pearl River, LA
My first time trying franks redhot and it definitely works lol it really enjoyed it. Just enough favor to make you want me
jean laura g.
Cape coral, FL
Delicious! Very rich spicy and explodes in my mouth and flavor my favorite meats and foods. Thanks for the gift influenster
Amy R.
N Hollywood, CA
PERFECT TO ADD ON WINGS! So delicious and I literally have a ton of these! I can add this to anything either which is bomb
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?