BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
The original Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is such a throwback product. This hot sauce is so good.
Raylene K.
I absolutely love this hot sauce, and so did my kids. I was super excited to see a huge bottle of it in my box this month!!
Monique F.
Berwyn, IL
So good. I use Franks red hot sauce on my pizza, eggs, chicken and even my on tamales. It has the perfect amount of spice.
Jasmine A.
Baldwin, NY
You really can't go wrong with franks red hot! Perfect mix of spicy yet flavorful! It has been and will always be my fave !
Sylvia B.
Carson, CA
We use Frank's on everything. I put it on everything, even my chicken breast salad with no dressing. Can't live without it.
Robin J.
Collegeville, PA
My husband loves buffalo chicken as a sandwich, on a salad or in dip form. Frank's RedHot is the only sauce I will use.
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce is our favorite especially in our chicken buffalo dip! It's the perfect hot sauce with a kick.
Dan D.
Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.

Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.
Misty R.
Johnstown, PA
I love Frank's red hot sauce I love using it on my scrambled eggs it zests them up I would recommend it to everyone to use
Brittany L.
Phoenix, AZ
We literally put this on everything. It's perfect for chicken or to add to a pizza. It's definitely my favorite condiment
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?