BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Theresa G.
I love hot wings. With this sauce and butter the hot wing are so so good! Great hot sauce to have in the house all the time.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Like this sauce is a really good hot sauce for chicken wings and I really like that it's spicy and it has a great taste to it
Cassy C.
Tacoma, WA
I fell in love the first time I tried this stuff. I love to put in on pizza, eggs, top ramen and just about everything else!
Silvia r.
I've used Franks sauce and i love it. For those who like spicy food, pour some over chicken in a crockpot nd let it cook. Yum
Kate L.
Shelton, CT
Love to add this to eggs, chili, hot dogs... everything if i could! not as spicy as I'd like, but they do make other flavors.
Alex G.
Valley Center, KS
We love Franks hot sauce. My favorite thing to make with it is buffalo chicken dip! It is amazing and has such a good flavor!
Bri R.
Shenandoah, PA
Franks hot sauce is great! Best One on the market, great price, tastes great, cant complain! We put it on almost everything!
Heidy F.
So tasty and spicy. I loved it. It taste so good on my wings. Thris hot sauce has to be the best out there. No doubt about it
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
It's so spicy and it gives food such a great taste . I put it on almost everything !!!!! With chicken wings it's the bomb !!!
this is the best hot sauce for chicken wings and dip ever ! i also use this pasta sauce and chili for that little extra kick
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?