BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
Foodie Expert
You can't find a better hot wing sauce in the market. And for this price $$ it's a great deal.
Maria M.
Orlando , FL
Sooooo good!!! Especially with wings!!!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Milena R.
Sugar Land, TX
Really good! Not soooo spicy. I really liked. Received for free, Influenster box. Just testing.
Arielle F.
Foodie Expert
Boy friend loved it! Literally puts it on everything!! #iptsoe #foodlovesfranks #complimentry
Astrid A.
Fairburn, GA
Foodie Expert
This sauce have the right spicy and it's great to keep my summer hot! I recommended for sure!
Norma M.
El Monte, CA
Foodie Expert
Thank you so much ... My family love it ... Is so hot, I love to eat with my chips... Thanks
KARLA G.
Foodie Expert
Love it it's hot and I can used it to eat it with my food it's super delicious I just love it
claudia l.
Honestly wasn't a big fan of this. But then again i don't really like vinegar based hot sauce
Stephanie D.
Marietta, OH
I really like this hot sauce, it's great for an extra kick! It's really good on sausage too!
Alexia d.
This is the best for wings and also pizza! Great flavor! And great for those summertime bbqs!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?