BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
maria g.
Fort worth , TX
Foodie Expert
I love this on wings they come out extra hot...... I dont use it all the time but when I do its an excellent chille.....
Dana C.
Frederick, MD
I put that Sh*t on everything!!! Even salad. Has a great flavor, and just the perfect hot that doesn't take over the food
Crystalyn R.
High Bridge, NJ
The best !!!! My go to sauce for wings. A little goes a long way. Can't go wrong for $4.00. Thanks for my free sample!!!
Linda S.
This is not the hottest hot sauce but it does the job. Not too bitter, not too hot but it give the right amount of kick!
Angelica G.
Matteson, IL
I got this product free with influencester! I have never tried it until I got it in the mail. It is really good and spicy
Courtney C.
Foodie Expert
One of the best hot sauces EVER! It literally goes with everything you can think of just enhances the taste of anything!
Destiny G.
Fresno, CA
This hot sauce is amazing I will definitely purchase at the grocery store for now on. Did I mention it's ZERO calories!!
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
Love, love, LOVE, this hot sauce, if I have one choice this is it! I love the balance of heat, vinegar and chili flavor.
Sandra P.
Foodie Expert
This is such a good product, i eat it all the time there's really nothing like it, it's an amazing product. Very spicy 😍
Tiffany s.
Linwood, NJ
This makes amazing boneless buffalo wings.soooooooooooooo good. i even mix it with some ketchup and dip my fries in it.,
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?