BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kathleen L.
Kathleen L.
Albany, NY
Love!! No calories and amazing flavor! Has great flavor with heat, and goes great on virtually anything. One of few hot-sauces that you can put a small amount to add some heat to any dish, or add more for a full-blown spicy flavor!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Elbow Lake, MN
I love Franks RedHot. It is great for wings, buffalo turkey burgers, on french fries, or anything else you can imagine. The price is great and a little goes a long way. I prefer to buy it at a bulk store like Sam's because we go through so much of it. The heat is just right!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Dayton, OH
We love Frank's in my house. We put that sh!t on everything - just like their commercials portray. Melt some butter, add Franks and pour that deliciousness over some piping hot chicken. Nothing finer.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Twin Falls, ID
I love franks! Breaded chicken salad toped with franks and ranch is AMAZING!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is an amazing ingredient for everyone! Gives a little kick to any type of meal such as chicken wings, salads or even scrambled eggs. (WAKE UP!!)It's the right amount of spice and flavor!
christine w.
christine w.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Works with anything. can mix it with ketchup, ranch, I've even mixed it with soy sauce and balsamic vinegar! adds a perfect mild kick. best for pizza and eggs
Christina G.
Christina G.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok maybe not everything but I do find myself grabbing the Franks almost daily. I put it on pizza, pasta and even add it to soup.
Janna G.
Janna G.
Sault S Marie, MI
I am totally addicted to this stuff, especially the Hot Wing flavor! It's great if you love spice.
Eleanor S.
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
Franks RedHot Sauce is freakin amazing! If you are anything like me and basically addicted to buffalo flavored anything, you must try this! Great on anything you want to have that extra zing.
Larissa M.
Larissa M.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
This is on just about everything I eat. From cat fish to Lays plain chips and almost everything in between.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?