BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Samantha F.
New York
I don't really use this sauce for anything but drizzling it on freshly popped popcorn. It really adds a great flavor to it.
Josephine P.
Brooklyn, NY
Really didn't expect it to be so hot. I really enjoy it. It has a great flavor as well. I put that hit sauce on everything.
Tonya S.
I use about a bottle of this per week! Excellent with chicken in the crock pot! Check out their chicken dip recipe, also!
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Yep I make the buffalo chicken dip with cream cheese ranch and franks red hot and it is the most delicious thing on earth!
Raylene K.
I absolutely love this hot sauce, and so did my kids. I was super excited to see a huge bottle of it in my box this month!!
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
Got this in my November tasty VoxBox. It is so good! Probably my favorite Frank's sauce. Medium spicy and tangy. Delicious!
Miranda O.
Modesto, CA
Franks is a classic! It's definitely my favorite buffalo sauce. I love drizzling it on chicken pizza for an added twist!
Angelica M.
Pearl River, LA
My first time trying franks redhot and it definitely works lol it really enjoyed it. Just enough favor to make you want me
Dan D.
Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.

Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.
Monique F.
Berwyn, IL
So good. I use Franks red hot sauce on my pizza, eggs, chicken and even my on tamales. It has the perfect amount of spice.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?