BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
josie m.
Pomona, CA
Tengo que admitir que es la primera vez que pruebo esta salsa y me encantó la disfruto mucho a cualquier hora y con cualquier comida si aún no la pruebas te recomiendo que lo hagas no te arrepentirás... yo recibí este producto gratis de @influenster pero mis reviews y experiencias son totalmente míos definitely will buy it...
Brittany W.
Wilmer, TX
My family and I love to make home made chicken strips (or chicken wings) and toss them in Franks Red Hot Sauce!! Mmm! Yummy! Also very good as a dipping sauce! Keep a big glass of ice tea or SOMETHING to put out the flames in your mouth!! Spicy for sure!!
FullTimeJazmin V.
Normally we add Mexican hot sauces to our chips, but this cayenne pepper sauce is a great alternative. The taste is similar to a buffalo sauce and has the right amount of spice and heat for the lil ones. I'd recommend it with chicken wings, popcorn, and pizza.
Betsy C.
Hollywood, FL
I had already tried this before they sent it to me, and I was already putting that $h*t on Everything!!!! lol It was also recommended by my fitness coach, its flavorful without the calories. Perfect for wings and anything you edible! we got this and I wasn't even able to take a picture of it full because since the moment I got it my fiance and I have been using it on EVERYTHING lol
Sally S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I was very excited to try the Frank's Red Hot sauce I got in my Playa VoxBox I tried it on my steak for Memorial Day weekend BBQ but when I tasted it it isn't as hot as I thought which was a little disappointing but it still has a good flavor to it. If you don't like extremely spicy/not really spicy but like to try hot sauce this is your type of sauce.
Jannina L.
Absolutely amazing flavor!!! I love it as it isn't intolerably spicy, it has great heat, and adds great taste! I am a huge fan!!! I put some on everything! Great on my eggs, pizza, pasta and more!! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Sandra J.
This is standard goodness. Makes me want to go out and get more. I think it fires ya right up. I like it on simple eggs to enchipapadas!! So easy to find --not a fancy pants item. I'll get more whence it's gone!
Tania C.
Springfield, MA
I've always loved franks hot sauce honestly I love hot sauce period I apply it on my foods all the type especially my chicken loved making recipes with this sauce. Very satisfied would totally recommend to any and everyone to purchase or try it out
Victoria P.
San Antonio, TX
I always have 2 bottles of this on backup in the house I literally put it on everything (not joking) i like it spicy lol. They have a recipe on the bottle and website for the buffalo dip it is freaking addicting. Reason being i keep backups its great to whip something up with or spice something up. My entire family loves it. Also helps that its not overly scented with vinegar.
Cindy C.
San Miguel, CA
This stuff is dang good! I can't believe I've never tried it before now. So glad I was able to try this out thanks to #Influenster. It reminds me of Tabasco only with MORE flavor. I would legit put this on everything. I can't wait to try this on more dishes and in recipes. I will be purchasing this product after I finish what I got.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?