BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce in the world! It is so yummy. It doesn't get all crusty or gooey like some other hot sauces do. It's not too hot but it is also full of flavor. Many others have tried but failed to come close to the quality of this product. Definitely worth a buy.
elena z.
elena z.
I received this hot sauce for free, in exchange for my honest review. I was excited to receive this product since I am already a fan of Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce. I used the Original last night to make buffalo wings and they were delicious! The perfect amount of heat and great flavor to spice up any dish! My hubby puts it on everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Emma D.
Emma D.
Foodie Expert
My boyfriend loves this sauce! I had personally never tried this brand of hot sauce before but when he saw it came in my box he was so excited! To me the flavor is a little vinegary i dont know if im on the right track but its pretty good. I could imagine this product would be killer on some wings! Wings and pizza night !!! I would definitely recommend this to people!thanks for the freebie!
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Okay, so funny story. I was in Basic Training in MO and the would serve eggs every morning but I don't eat eggs be themselves. So one morning my Drill Sergeant told me I could not get up until I ate my eggs....PISSED! So something told to put a little Franks Red Hot on them and see how it would taste. Baby let me tell you...that is the only way I can eat my eggs now!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
This is so yummy!!!!! I was so excited to receive this! THANK YOU! It is so tasty and can use on anything! Low calories too! The flavor definitely has a kick to it! I love making buffalo chicken salad! I am super satisfied and love this brand! The best!
Angelica J.
Angelica J.
Woodstock , GA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is so good! I'm a hot sauce freak! I put hot sauce on everything and anything that I can! Thanks to influenster I was able to use this product on numerous recipes and have yet to be disappointed! The taste is perfect, the level of spice makes it perfect to pair with any meal, and the size of the bottle is really good for the price considering that it last such a long time! No need to use too much of this product to get the flavor. I'm hooked!
Ayesha A.
Ayesha A.
Ridgewood, NY
I loveeee hot sauce. I love spicy food and sauces more than anyone I know.

I like Frank's hot sauce because if someone serves me food like mashed potatoes or plain spaghetti I know this hot sauce will come to the rescue. It's not only affordable but really tasty as well!

Thank you for making this amazing sauce! If you make a spicier one I shall be one of the first people to try it haha.
mariah b.
mariah b.
Avondale, AZ
Iv always loved franks redhot hot sauce !!! im so happy i was able to get it free this time for testing purposes..This hot sauce has a very good hot and tangy flavor that can go on just about anything to spice it up!!! my kids only eat franks redhot on thier food were big fans of this product and we use it on a daily basis in our household just totally satified with franks redhot !!!!!
Kyna O.
Kyna O.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I have honestly tried RedHot before, so when I saw it would be in the #PlayaBox I was actually pretty excited. I had just run out of my other bottle and was too lazy to go to Walmart for a new one. I think the main dish I make with this is Chicken Wings, but I add it to chips and sandwiches too. This is a perfect spice, it's not too hot and has lots of flavor. Definitely one of the go to hot sauces we get.
*This product was free for review purposes.
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot Sauce is perfect for when you need to add a little kick to your food. I personally like to use hot sauce on my eggs and toast after a workout. Frank's Original hot sauce leaves a hint of spiciness so it's perfect for those who can't take the heat. Now if you LOVE spicy food, Frank's has an Xtra Hot sauce available that will leave you reaching for that glass of milk.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?