BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
I do enjoy Franks Red Hot brand but I'm more of a buffalo and mild sauce type of cook. My boyfriend on the other hand made some grilled wings with the sauce and loved it. He said it def has a kick to it but he would def make more for the tailgate parties. It's very affordable $3.49 and you can find it in many grocery stores. Would recommend for those who like spicy sauces.
Zuhai R.
Tampa, FL
I will start by saying I received this product free for review purposes. I love this product. The versatility on what it can be used for amazes me. You really can put that on everything. The amount received per bottle is perfect. I love this on chicken the zingy taste is great. I would definitely purchase and recommend to anyone in search of making something land exciting.
Caroly G.
Brooklyn, NY
I received this complimentary from influencer for review. It is a product Ive tried before, but I love love love it so much, Like their Logan says I put that S**** on everthing. That is for sure the case for me, it helps bring out the taste on whatever savory food to put it on. I just love it, can't stress it enough.
Tia J.
This makes the most amazing buffalo wings like no ones bussiness. I cant imagine my wings without it bu somehow the saltiness is overpowering with other foods. i tried it on rice ribs stake and baked chicken. the thick formula is better on fried foods. I buy it from walmart and would absolutely suggest someone try it.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
My husband absolutely loves Franks. He will not even buy any other brand hot sauce. My husband loves it on enchiladas and his eggs. Great flavor and affordable, I would recommend to Hot Sauce Lovers.
Michelle Q.
This is just like red devils sauce. They taste pretty much the same. Its a good alternative if you dont have red devils. I use it mostly on chips, specially doritos and i pair them with sour cream...yeas, my guilty pleasure ;)
Brisa E.
Redwood City , CA
Delicioso! I was just getting home from my local deli, when I noticed a purple box in my doorsteps, and to my surprise, inside that box was a tangy, spicy hot sauce that I couldn't put away. My dutch crunch, vegan sandwich never tasted this great before. Thank you Franks #redhot. I think Tabasco is a thing of the past for me
Natassia F.
Gilbert, AZ
We used this to make wings and they were so delicious!!! We seasoned them, poured a little of this one them and then baked them. When they came out we brushed more of this on them and they tasted amazing! It was the perfect heat for wings! Definitely making again!
Gina V.
whittier, CA
Pleasantly surprised! Ib right it was going to be hit wing sauce. I put it in a burrito and reminded me of tobasco sauce. Very simple but delicious. Looked at ingredients and again only 4 ingredients! None of the fake stuff!
Claudia M.
Costa Mesa , CA
Love it!!!100%of respondents would recommend this to a friend, This is the classic buffalo wing sauce. Tangy and salty, it immediately makes you think of that classic bar top delicacy. According to Bloomberg, this is the second most popular hot sauce in the US with a 12.3% market share. That should tell you all you need to know. For me, I always have a bottle on hand since it has a wide range of appeal no matter who is at your table.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back