BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole L.
Saint Augustine
I LOVE this hot sauce! Hands down, the best kind. I use it on everything; eggs, chicken, burgers, nachos, quesadillas. I even make homemade buffalo chicken dip with it and it’s the perfect amount of spice. Go and try it!
Sarah W.
Scott Depot
If you’re looking for a reasonably priced, delicious, and mixable hot sauce.. you just found it! This hot sauce has great flavor and is perfect for wings, dips, and all other things hot!
Alyssa K.
This is our go-to hot sauce! We love it. It adds the perfect flavor and heat to any dish! We love it one pizza and you can buy it at any grocery store in town for cheap, less than. $3 depending on the size. We use at least 2 bottles a month and recommend to anyone!
Taylor K.
Franks RedHot is the best!!!! I enjoy franks over any hot sauce on the market. The flavor is outstanding and always adds a kick to the foods I love! I will always buy franks red hot hot sauce and buffalo sauce!
Casey C.
Dallas, TX
Franks is hands down the best. A fantastic balance of spicy, vinegary, and sharp flavors will bring anything to life with a dash. Or ten! Eat in on wings. Pour it all over your black eyed peas and rice. Smother that fried egg before topping it with another piece of whole wheat toast and enjoy the best fried egg sandwich on the planet! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
This is the best hot sauce ever! It has the best taste and thickness to it. I use it to make buffalo chicken and put it in a lot of food to spice it up. I have purchased it many times and will continue to.
Lexie H.
So much flavor in this bottle! I love the spices and using as a marinade, on top of already cooked chicken, or to scrambled eggs. I purchase at Walmart its one of my favorite hot sauces to keep in rotation.
Lori H.
Ashtabula
I use red hot with everything I eat, form when I make my chicken dip to when I eat pizza rolls, I won’t eat my food unless I have red hot sauce with me, so I keep a small bottle with me at all times
Deni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using Frank's red hot sauce to spicy up my recipes a notch. I like using it for meats as well as spicing up dips for parties. The taste is always a hit.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
I've used [product:frank's-redhot-original-cayenne-pepper-sauce] to coat wings and baked them and they turn out hot and delicious! It's quite affordable for a name brand!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?