BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepp...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Star City, AR
I've been using red hot since it was durkee's red hot. it is my number one condiment and I put it on so many things. I use it at breakfast on eggs I use it on all manner of vegetables like spinach and beans. Stew, soups anything lacking in flavor Franks make great. it's not too hot and it's not too vinegary it just has a great spicy flavor.
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Frank's Red Hot sauce is the most frequently used in my house. It has no fat, no sugar and only has about 2 calories per serving - I dash it on most of my non-dessert food; like eggs, meats, fish, vegetables, rice, and pasta. I also make a fabulous dipping sauce using Frank's Red Hot sauce and low fat sour cream or plain Greek yogurt. 💫🌶💫
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
This is my go to hot sauce in my Buffalo chicken dip and it never disappoints! They have a couple different hot sauce flavors that are all really great. To buy it normally is inexpensive and with different bottle sizes at your local grocery store. I will continue to purchase this brand as long as they keep making great hot sauce!!
Demetria C.
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
#Tasty Vox Box
I received this hot sauce for free for testing purposes.This was great addition to my thanksgiving greens just the right amount of heat that added to the flavor also used with a little butter and made hot wings so tasty .I recommend you purchase a bottle like the commercial say I put that on everything it's so true
Celina M.
Celina M.
Foodie Expert
I received this for free in Tasty Vox box for review and testing purposes only.

This was delicious! I love my hot sauce so I was excited that this was included in my vox box to try. It's really good, not too spicy but just enough to get some spicy flavor on pretty much everything! I plan on making some hot wings with this!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce I love when I BBQ out and want to toss my wings in something . Its got a nice butter spice to it and great with chicken or pork . I love adding it to snacks such as classic potatoe chips or pop corn to give it a little kick. I love the quality and the price per bottle. In always recommend when people ask .
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce to make dips with. It gives food a good spice but not to much for others who do not good that is as spicy. Now while I'm cooking food I tend to lean towards tobacco or Louisiana Hot sauce. A little of those go a long way. But for buffalo flavor dips or for just a small bit of kick I recommend!
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
This is probably the best product I received in the Tasty VoxBox, this hot sauce is a favorite in our household, the taste is great, it's fairly priced, you can use it on just about anything! It's also much better than its competitors, usually hot sauce seems watered down, this is far from that! 10/10!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Buffalo , NY
Foodie Expert
I received a whole bottle of this in the tasty voxbox which i was so happy about! I haven't bought frank's red hot sauce in ages but i've honestly been using it every day since i got it. You just can't beat the flavor. As one of my friends said "as far as i'm concerned, frank's is the only condiment".
Tina W.
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
I am now the FAVORITE person at my office for bringing this to our office thanksgiving. I received this enormous complimentary bottle in the Tasty Vox Box. It's an amazing thing to expect a "sample" and get a 12 fl oz bottle. It really felt like the holidays because we put that ish on everything.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?