BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alexandra C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love it.. the flavor .. not too spicy and a lot of texture. The value is good. For how big the bottle is. Overrall i love it
Yarii M.
Hartford, CT
OMG its so good me encanta y con alitas con esta salsa picante por encima es sumamente delicioso aquí les comparto una foto!
Chris T.
Prior Lake, MN
Love This stuff! I put this $hit on everything and I mean everything!! It's got a nice kick but you can still taste the food.
Kate L.
Shelton, CT
Love to add this to eggs, chili, hot dogs... everything if i could! not as spicy as I'd like, but they do make other flavors.
Brittany M.
Visalia, CA
By far one of my favorite hot sauce brands out there. Always makes it easy for me to make hot wings and the taste is amazing!
lisa s.
I love Frank's Red Hot sauce. Nothing else like it!!! Hands down! The best. I am enjoying my free bottle from Influenster😁😁😁
Kelly G.
Indio, CA
Favorite authentic buffalo wing sauce! Go to in our house for sure! Super stoked to be sent this free sample from influencer!
Ali E.
Strasburg, VA
Franks red hot is my favorite hot sauce. It makes the best buffalo chicken dip! Check the back of the bottle for the recipe
Sergio R.
Great taste, my entire family liked it and even preferred it over our regular used one. Price for the taste seems reasonable.
Ani T.
I'm not much of a fan of hot sauce so maybe I'm biased on this. I just didn't love it although I don't think it was that bad.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?