BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Silvia r.
I've used Franks sauce and i love it. For those who like spicy food, pour some over chicken in a crockpot nd let it cook. Yum
Maria M.
I got this on my #playavoxbox and the the flavors are so good. It not to spacy for me. I got this for free from influenster .
Portia N.
East Orange, NJ
LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF . I USE IT ON MY COLLARD GREENS TO GIVE IT A LIL KICK . I ALSO MAKE AN AWESOME BATCH OF BUFFALO WINGS
Jessica A.
West Babylon, NY
I use franks red hot on everything!!! I love spicy food and franks is the perfect addition to just about every dish i make
Hayley K.
Amherst, MA
Tangy, hot, but not too fierce. Perfect for salads, soups, chicken wings, burritos, and more! I use this product regularly.
Tonya S.
I use about a bottle of this per week! Excellent with chicken in the crock pot! Check out their chicken dip recipe, also!
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! This is my favorite hot sauce ever! The flavor is delicious and it goes great on everything!
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Buffalo chicken dip! Franks makes great dips, mix chicken,cream cheese,shredded cheese and a cup of Franks! Sooooooo good!
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Yep I make the buffalo chicken dip with cream cheese ranch and franks red hot and it is the most delicious thing on earth!
Star B.
Turlock , CA
Best hot sauce I have used for wings. It had a great flavor and is not too spicy it is also great with other foods as well.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?