BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kathia W.
Collegeville , PA
Foodie Expert
I use this hot sauce to make my buffalo wings. I also when it when I make my homemade barbecue sauce
Blake W.
Scottsdale, AZ
I put this sh** on everything, seriously!! It's good on pizza, burgers, eggs, potatoes, everything!!
Fara D.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of buffalo flavor but this is ok for who wants that flavor that is not to spicy.
Yumi Q.
Foodie Expert
I love this spicy source! Chicken wings are our favorite! Pretty easy to make a great taste wings!
Brandi D.
Moscow, ID
Foodie Expert
Love adding to my food for an additional taste ! Makes my food taste 10x better rather then blah .
Hellen F.
Lake Worth, FL
Foodie Expert
I absolutly enjoyed this sauce with my hamburger and Im convinced that I will buy this sauce 🍔😍😊🖒🤗
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
I prefer the other flavors over the original Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
michelle d.
Woodhaven, NY
Foodie Expert
Love red hot franks! I always put it on my food. It gives a great kick to food but not overwhelming
Ariana G.
Foodie Expert
I honestly don't like hot sauce, but this is the first time that I tried it and I really liked it.
Maria  E.
Victoria , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the taste but I prefer the Buffalo wing one better! Specially when making wings in the oven
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?