BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot is an amazing ingredient for everyone! Gives a little kick to any type of meal such as chicken wings, salads or even scrambled eggs. (WAKE UP!!)It's the right amount of spice and flavor!
christine w.
christine w.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Works with anything. can mix it with ketchup, ranch, I've even mixed it with soy sauce and balsamic vinegar! adds a perfect mild kick. best for pizza and eggs
Christina G.
Christina G.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok maybe not everything but I do find myself grabbing the Franks almost daily. I put it on pizza, pasta and even add it to soup.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Lovely , KY
Spicy things are my weakness, and this stuff isn't just spicy its HOT! <3
I love it in home made chilli, on hot wings, and on shredded steak for a twist on a sloppy joe ;)

Love it so much!
Eleanor S.
Eleanor S.
Los Angeles, CA
Franks RedHot Sauce is freakin amazing! If you are anything like me and basically addicted to buffalo flavored anything, you must try this! Great on anything you want to have that extra zing.
Mandy B.
Mandy B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Their motto is so true for me. I love franks red on anything. Pasta, Pizza, Chicken. Love. Love. Love.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot buffalo "I put that on everything" seriously! Lol so many uses for this and has such a good flavor.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Covington, KY
Mmmmm. Mmmm. Mmmm. This is good on literally everything! From pizza, pasta, and hamburgers to spicy bloody marys and hot shot, I love it.
Teresa G.
Teresa G.
Boone, NC
I started using Frank's a couple of years ago. Being from Texas, there are several hot sauce products I love so I added Frank's to the mix. I only use it on wings and the Frank's Chicken Buffalo dip. If you haven't tried the dip yet, I highly recommend it. I also love the sweet chili dipping sauce. It is no better than my other favorites...they all have a different flare.
Karina M.
Karina M.
Philadelphia, PA
Franks is my favorite brand of hot sauce. It taste like real cayenne pepper sauce and not artificial like some other brands. Great for hot wings and what ever food item that you usually put hot sauce on. Will not disappoint.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?