BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Amy P.
Twinsburg, OH
I eat it on everything - eggs, veggie burgers, veggies, chicken, everything...definitely recommend it. No hot sauce is better.
Dayana R.
I loved it.... it kinda tases like tapatio sauces but better lol I like eating it with eggs in the morning on even on my chips
Jamali S.
I LOVE this stuff I initally tried it for my hot wing, but I put it on EVERYTHING that needs a kick of spice. It is just right!
Bridgett M.
Staff
Love how the flavor isn't overpowering! Also, great in every recipe ranging from buffalo wings all the way to leftovers.
Johanna K.
Dover, NH
This sauce just has heat not too much unique flavor like some other sauces. It is grat for making buffalo chicken dip, though!
A'Driana D.
Gloucester City, NJ
I love franks hot sauce!! I love spicy foods so this is perfect for me! Its not extremely spicy but has the perfect kick to it!
Sarah S.
Rochester, MI
This is my favorite, especially for breakfast foods! I like to put it on hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, omelettes...it's so good.
Lourdes R.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a really big person for these kind of sauces but this one didn't change my mind I didn't like it . It looked like paste
Virginia C.
Corcoran, CA
New family favorite! This hot sauce it delicious! Goes well with everything from chips to tacos! Also great as a dipping sauce!
Patrick M.
Dixon, IL
This stuff is good. Very flavorful and great on pizza. Thick enough to not run off the slices of pizza. It's not very hot tho.
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
What's your favorite dish to use this with or one?

back