BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Kaydi S.
This sauce is so hot, i love spicy thing and this is spicy. i got one for my dad too and he loves it so much, I'm gonna share
lisa s.
I love Frank's Red Hot sauce. Nothing else like it!!! Hands down! The best. I am enjoying my free bottle from Influenster😁😁😁
Katelyn G.
Bronx, NY
Love this flavor! A little saltier than most hot sauces I like! Would taste lovely on roasted veggies or something like that!
Analiz M.
Harbor City, CA
Tasty. I made wings to use this sauce with and they were amazing and my guest loved them too! It’s spicy but not tooo spicy.
Maria M.
I got this on my #playavoxbox and the the flavors are so good. It not to spacy for me. I got this for free from influenster .
alexandra c.
West Palm Bch, FL
Love it.. the flavor .. not too spicy and a lot of texture. The value is good. For how big the bottle is. Overrall i love it
Tatiana V.
Evanston, IL
Needs a little bit more of spicyness in my opinion go be honest. It's not that pricey as I was comparing and good value also
Sergio R.
Great taste, my entire family liked it and even preferred it over our regular used one. Price for the taste seems reasonable.
andrea r.
I absolutely loved the taste is have put some on everything i eat it's taste is great It gives food an extra delicious taste
Chris T.
Prior Lake, MN
Love This stuff! I put this $hit on everything and I mean everything!! It's got a nice kick but you can still taste the food.
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
What's your favorite dish to use this with or one?
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?