BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Monique F.
Berwyn, IL
So good. I use Franks red hot sauce on my pizza, eggs, chicken and even my on tamales. It has the perfect amount of spice.
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Yep I make the buffalo chicken dip with cream cheese ranch and franks red hot and it is the most delicious thing on earth!
Alexa R.
Franklin Sq, NY
Love this pepper sauce! It has the right amount of spicyness. It flavors everything and it makes bland things good to eat.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Buffalo chicken dip! Franks makes great dips, mix chicken,cream cheese,shredded cheese and a cup of Franks! Sooooooo good!
Dan D.
Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.

Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.
Portia N.
East Orange, NJ
LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF . I USE IT ON MY COLLARD GREENS TO GIVE IT A LIL KICK . I ALSO MAKE AN AWESOME BATCH OF BUFFALO WINGS
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
The original Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is such a throwback product. This hot sauce is so good.
abby m.
Raymore, MO
We use this hot sauce for everything! Wings, breakfast burritos, buffalo dip, you name it. This is the only hot sauce I buy
Misty R.
Johnstown, PA
I love Frank's red hot sauce I love using it on my scrambled eggs it zests them up I would recommend it to everyone to use
Jessica A.
West Babylon, NY
I use franks red hot on everything!!! I love spicy food and franks is the perfect addition to just about every dish i make
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?
gigi s.
Saint Paul, MN
What do people like to put this on?
Destiny V.
Odessa, TX
what do you like to eat with this?
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?