BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Itzel P.
I like using this for my wings and it never fails to be the best♡ #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHot
Patrick M.
Dixon, IL
This stuff is good. Very flavorful and great on pizza. Thick enough to not run off the slices of pizza. It's not very hot tho.
Allyson M.
Simi Valley, CA
The spicy buffalo can not get any better. I love it on pizza and any kind of chicken, sooo good! I put that s$*t on everything!
Brianna F.
Bakersfield, CA
Was super good! I myself have never tried this one and it really like it. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Julie V.
Bend, OR
Good hot sauce - I use this on buffalo wings all the time. It's not my go-to hot sauce but I keep it in my fridge all the time.
Yenii G.
Me encanto esta salsa de picante no es lo que esperaba gracias influenter por dejarme probarla gratis por mi honesta opinion ..
Amy P.
Twinsburg, OH
I eat it on everything - eggs, veggie burgers, veggies, chicken, everything...definitely recommend it. No hot sauce is better.
Gissel C.
Wichita, KS
I like it...i baught as an alternative because my grocery store didn't have any type besides that one i just wish it was spicier
Idolina S.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love the flavor Frank's Red Hot adds to all my foods. Love making the family hot wings using this, they love them.
Vanessa M.
Visalia, CA
Very delicious, a little spicy but not to much. Easy to open and to store. I wouldn't say it's healthy. It is very affordable.
gigi s.
Minneapolis, MN
What do people like to put this on?
Sydanee H.
Aberdeen, MD
Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
Should I use Frank's Red Hot for making buffalo sauce for tailgating?
Gael L.
Raleigh, NC
What recipes do you have in mind using this product?