BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Monique F.
Berwyn, IL
So good. I use Franks red hot sauce on my pizza, eggs, chicken and even my on tamales. It has the perfect amount of spice.
Jennifer K.
Lake Tapps, WA
Got this in my November tasty VoxBox. It is so good! Probably my favorite Frank's sauce. Medium spicy and tangy. Delicious!
Dan D.
Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.

Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.
jeimaliz t.
Tampa, FL
I love hot sauce specially on my tacos and burritos the best brand ever as well..if you havent try it dont miss out do so.
Alexa R.
Franklin Sq, NY
Love this pepper sauce! It has the right amount of spicyness. It flavors everything and it makes bland things good to eat.
Brittany L.
Phoenix, AZ
We literally put this on everything. It's perfect for chicken or to add to a pizza. It's definitely my favorite condiment
Misty R.
Johnstown, PA
I love Frank's red hot sauce I love using it on my scrambled eggs it zests them up I would recommend it to everyone to use
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Yep I make the buffalo chicken dip with cream cheese ranch and franks red hot and it is the most delicious thing on earth!
Star B.
Turlock , CA
Best hot sauce I have used for wings. It had a great flavor and is not too spicy it is also great with other foods as well.
Tiffany L.
Meridian, ID
Buffalo chicken dip! Franks makes great dips, mix chicken,cream cheese,shredded cheese and a cup of Franks! Sooooooo good!
Marylynn B.
Montgomery, AL
Has anyone tried Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip? It's amazing! The recipe can be found on the Frank's website.
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
What recipes have you used this sauce in?
Luis A.
Miami, Florida
Best for chicken or meat?
Jackie B.
Is Franks your favorite? I teeter between Franks and Louisiana.
Melissa M.
Warrington, PA
How often do you use Frank's?